Elmo quits

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
Voice of Elmo Kevin Clash quits 'Sesame Street' as second man makes underage sex claims | Fox News

In early November, a man accused Clash, 52, of having sex with him when he was 16, a charge Clash denied. The man recanted his underage sex claim, but then recanted his recantation, saying he had been pressured into it.

Then on Tuesday, a lawsuit was filed in federal court in New York charging Clash with sexual abuse of a second youth. The lawsuit alleges that Cecil Singleton, then 15 and now an adult, was persuaded by Clash to meet for sexual encounters.

Read more: Voice of Elmo Kevin Clash quits 'Sesame Street' as second man makes underage sex claims | Fox News
Arent we glad that our tax dollars goes to this?

I wonder if Kevin Clash met with...

chris_hansen.jpg

I always wondered if Kevin was a little light in the loafers...he has a wife and kids, right?
See, this is what I hate most about MSM...you never get it straight...one article reveals that the the first dude accused, then recanted...another says that after dude #2 came forward, dude 1 recanted his previous recantation...lmfao...whatever...either way Elmo is done for.

Voice of Elmo Kevin Clash quits 'Sesame Street' as second man makes underage sex claims | Fox News

In early November, a man accused Clash, 52, of having sex with him when he was 16, a charge Clash denied. The man recanted his underage sex claim, but then recanted his recantation, saying he had been pressured into it.

Then on Tuesday, a lawsuit was filed in federal court in New York charging Clash with sexual abuse of a second youth. The lawsuit alleges that Cecil Singleton, then 15 and now an adult, was persuaded by Clash to meet for sexual encounters.

Read more: Voice of Elmo Kevin Clash quits 'Sesame Street' as second man makes underage sex claims | Fox News
Arent we glad that our tax dollars goes to this?

Yeah, that is what they are going to. :cuckoo:
What a dumb statement.

That's right....progressives are up front about their depravity:

"He is the founding father of the animal liberation movement and advocates ending “the present speciesist bias against taking seriously the interests of nonhuman animals.” He is also a defender of killing the aged (if they have dementia), newborns (for almost any reason until they are two years old), necrophilia (assuming it’s consensual), and bestiality (also assuming it’s consensual).”"

He's a dem and proud of it.

Ann Coulter 'Too hateful' to speak, but Bestiality Speaker Okay

What she means is "always accuse criminals of being secret Republicans".

It's propaganda.

With Clash gone who will play Elmo? Pee Wee Herman? Charlie Sheen?

I might get some boos for this but Elmo annoyed me. :eusa_shhh:

I always kinda wondered what Elmo's World really was about and why he was singing la-la-lala. Now I know........:uhoh3::eusa_eh:

I just hated that high pitched baby voice was like nails on a blackboard for me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY_sl1R3KJQ&feature=related]Rove interviews Kevin Clash - Elmo - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back