Elllson Compares 9-11 to Reichstag Fire

Were you one of the nuts holding the banner?

No I wasn't. I am one of the nuts who is standing up and saying: STOP VOTING TO KILL OUR CHILDREN AND TO SEND THEM TO IRAQ TO DIE FOR YOUR FUCKING OPINION. STOP THE MURDER, STOP THE MURDER, STOP THE TREASON AGAINST US AND OUR FAMILIES, STOP IGNORING SENATOR WEBB AS HE IS TRYING TO DEFEND HIS SON WHO SERVED IN IRAQ AND STOP TRYING TO PREVENT US FROM SAVING OUR SOLDIERS FROM YOU BUTCHERS AND KILLERS WHO VOTE TO SEND OUR CHILDREN AND LOVED ONES WHO SIGNED UP TO DEFEND THIS COUNTRY AND WHO ARE BEING ASKED TO DIE FOR THE OPINIONS OF ASSHOLES LIKE YOU. HOW MANY MORE MUST DIE FOR YOU AND YOUR OPINIONS? HOW MANY MORE WILL YOU AND YOUR REPRESENTATIVES KILL? YOU CAN CLL ME NUTS FOR CRYING OUT AGAINST YOU MURDERERS BUT WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU STOP KILLING OUR SOLDIERS BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING OPINION. THEY DIDN'T SIGN UP TO DIE FOR YOUR VOTE. THEY SIGNED UP TO DEFEND AMERICA AND NOT TO HAVE AN ASSHOLE SEND THEM TO DIE FOR HIS OPINION. MAY GOD DAMN YOU TO HELL YOU FUCKING TRAITOR AND MAY YOU PAY FOR ALL THE DEATHS OF THE INNOCENT SOLDIERS WHO HAVE SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES IN IRAQ FOR YOUR OPINION. MAY YOU BURN IN HELL. IF PRAYING FOR THAT MAKES ME CRAZY THEN SO BE IT BECAUSE I WOULD WHETHER BE CRAZY AND DEFEND OUR SOLDIERS AGAINST YOU THEN BE SANE AND MURDER THEM LIKE YOU ARE DOING.

haven't you spammed that stupid banner image on multiple threads?

He has to spam and the reason is simple. He is trying to justify the murder of our soldiers. He is trying to rationalize the deaths of so many innocent people who are willing to join our military and to preserve our freedom and to defend our country and who are now being asked to sacrifice not for our freedom or to defend our country but instead are being asked to die for the opinions of people like him. It doesn't seem to affect them in the least that their votes are in effect votes to kill American soldiers since that is what happened and will continue to happen so long as these butchers are allowed to continue their treason.

I am asking where the outrage is from the liberal media? If a Republican would have said this and Clinton was President - the calls for his resignation would be loud and constant

Libs can say anything about anybody - as long as it is directed at Republicans

Apparently you didn't watch Rush Slimeball's TV show in the 90's. He used to accuse Hillary of being Lesbian, used to make horrible jokes about Chelsea's ugliness, and the things he said about Bill....well, you would call that subversive.

Of course Rush is just good, "clean"entertainment right RSR?

I think your interpretation that Ellison is suggesting that 9/11 was an inside job is an unwarranted stretch. It could certainly be argued that 9/11 has allowed this administration to sidestep the rule of law under the guise of national security.

exactly.

RSR reminds me of none other than Bill O.

The nut is saying how both Hitler and Bush used a fraud to start a war and target a group of people

This is true.

The Reischtag fire allowed Hitler to consolodate power and ratchet up his rhetoric demonizing an enemy that wasn't even responsible. The German people were so frightened and desperate they were willing to believe anything and Hitler took advantage of this.

After 9-11 Bush used the tradjedy to begin consolodating power within the executive branch of government. He's still fighting opposition to this power grab. 9-11 gave him the excuse to ratchet up his rhetoric with his self-appointed power to declare war anytime on anyone anywhere. The American people were so frightened and desperate after 9-11 they were willing to believe anything and Bush took advantage of this.

You are defending his lies

They're not lies and I will defend them. There are a lot of similarities between Adolph Hitler and Bush. Get over it.

You are right - it isn't rocket science

No, it's not rocket science. However one does have to transcend their Bill O'Reillyesque mock outrage at the mere suggestion of similarities in order to see them.

Apparently you didn't watch Rush Slimeball's TV show in the 90's. He used to accuse Hillary of being Lesbian, used to make horrible jokes about Chelsea's ugliness, and the things he said about Bill....well, you would call that subversive.

Of course Rush is just good, "clean"entertainment right RSR?

As you always post : LINK PLEASE

Rush did not make those comments - libs always sream what Rush says, but they never listen to his show

As you always post : LINK PLEASE

Rush did not make those comments - libs always sream what Rush says, but they never listen to his show

On November 6, 1992, three days after her father won the elections, when Chelsea was still in braces, Rush Limbaugh said the following: "Everyone knows the Clintons have a cat; Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?" He then pointed to a video monitor, which switched to a picture of Chelsea. Although Limbaugh has claimed that it was a technical error, though as Al Franken documented in his book Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them, since the show was on a tape delay, if it truly was a technical error, it could have been corrected prior to airing of the show

On November 6, 1992, three days after her father won the elections, when Chelsea was still in braces, Rush Limbaugh said the following: "Everyone knows the Clintons have a cat; Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?" He then pointed to a video monitor, which switched to a picture of Chelsea. Although Limbaugh has claimed that it was a technical error, though as Al Franken documented in his book Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them, since the show was on a tape delay, if it truly was a technical error, it could have been corrected prior to airing of the show

What you left out, a tech in the control room put up the picture. Rush apologized every night for the rest of the week and the tech was FIRED that night

Only a kook like you would consider Al a reliable source

Bush did not want or allow 9-11 to happen, i cant believe some people are stupid enough to compare bush to hitler, oh well... Ignorance is bliss.

Since libs could not beat Pres Bush in 2 elections, they must find ways to undermine him - and the war effort

Since libs could not beat Pres Bush in 2 elections, they must find ways to undermine him - and the war effort

You are so cute when you get on your little rants. It is just adorable.

Do me a little favor. Say "lib" again, and this time, only for me. And do you think maybe, if I say pretty please, you could whisper it.

You are so cute when you get on your little rants. It is just adorable.

Do me a little favor. Say "lib" again, and this time, only for me. And do you think maybe, if I say pretty please, you could whisper it.

Have a problem with the truth? Most libs do

Attachments

• $square-large-bloom.gif
    $square-large-bloom.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 72
  • $bagdad_bob_large.gif
    $bagdad_bob_large.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 71
  • $square-large-forecast-back.gif
    $square-large-forecast-back.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 74

Forum List