Ellen Degeneres defends a heretic, now she also must walk the steps to the Left wing Guillotine...

The way I see this going down: Degeneres gets hoisted on own petard.

She could have been not so pro-LGBT and more herself.

She is openly gay and she is NOT going to be "deplatformed" whatever the hell that is supposed to mean. And quit with the Nazi bullshit. I just finished a book on what the Nazi's did. No one should be calling anyone in this country a Nazi unless they are openly waving a swastika flag.
Well read a book on what the commies did in China, Russia, Cambodia and the other places they have taken over and you will find that there is little effective difference between one totalitarian system and another regardless of their ideological differences.

These fruticakes that want to give complete power to the government are ignorant political hacks and fools, the same as the rank and file Nazis were.

She is openly gay and she is NOT going to be "deplatformed" whatever the hell that is supposed to mean. And quit with the Nazi bullshit. I just finished a book on what the Nazi's did. No one should be calling anyone in this country a Nazi unless they are openly waving a swastika flag.
Well read a book on what the commies did in China, Russia, Cambodia and the other places they have taken over and you will find that there is little effective difference between one totalitarian system and another regardless of their ideological differences.

These fruticakes that want to give complete power to the government are ignorant political hacks and fools, the same as the rank and file Nazis were.
I repeat, shut up about "Nazi's" Jim--not your name to call. You don't have to argue about the color of the sky. No one in America is asking for a totalitarian government, so stop exaggerating like an old woman.

I repeat, shut up about "Nazi's" Jim--not your name to call. You don't have to argue about the color of the sky. No one in America is asking for a totalitarian government, so stop exaggerating like an old woman.

You say as they drop a bill to remove the EC and put the vast majority of the states under the thumb of urban dicks...

Not sure why you h ave your eyes so tight shut on this issue, OldLady.
Just look closer at Antifa's leadership who are aligned with the leftist fringe, and Dims will not condemn, and the leaders of the PoundMeToo movement, etc.

On one issue after another Todays left lines up with Nazism from Environmentalism, to hostility to free speech, to hatred for their political opposition and anti-semitism.

You really would wake up; they are Nazis under another name.

Forum List

Back