Which comedians will be spared the P.C. guillotine? Not Handler, Silverman or schumer...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Kevin Hart is under going a purge...he is becoming an enemy of the P.C. state, and will eventually lose everything he has created as the left wing asshats move to destroy his life....... all for things he did and later apologized for.....but the P.C. guillotine claims everyone in the end...

Now...in his defense, Nick Canon has posted homophobic tweets of various agents of the ministry of P.C.....you know, left wing comedians turned Secret Police........how long before they are on the block....?

Nick Cannon Defends Kevin Hart By Posting Homophobic Tweets from Chelsea Handler, Sarah Silverman, and Amy Schumer

Actor-comedian Nick Cannon appeared to defend Kevin Hart, who stepped down from hosting the 2019 Oscars after backlash from years-old gay jokes, by posting similar gay jokes from female stars Chelsea Handler, Sarah Silverman, and Amy Schumer.

“Interesting I wonder if there was any backlash here,” Nick Cannon said, caption a 2010 tweet posted by Chelsea Handler which said, “This is what a fag bird likes like when he flexes.”
---

Cannon continued, this time sharing a 2010 tweet from Sarah Silverman that said, “I dont mean this in a hateful way but the new bachelorette’s a faggot.”

Cannon captioned that tweet saying, “And I fucking love Wreck-It Ralph!” — Sarah Silverman stars in the hit animated film, voicing the character Vanellope.
-----

Cannon shared Schumer’s 2012 tweet, which said, “Enjoy skyfall fags. I’m bout to get knee deep in Helen Hunt #thesessions”

“I’m just saying… should we keep going???” Cannon said.

The gauntlet of shame will be forming soon, get your rotten vegetables ready and practice saying "Shame.....Shame.....Shame..." over and over again as every comedian and late night show host is eventually dragged down by the P.C. police....

Poor baby, can't get your jollies by making bigoted or racist jokes.

Kevin Hart is under going a purge...he is becoming an enemy of the P.C. state, and will eventually lose everything he has created as the left wing asshats move to destroy his life....... all for things he did and later apologized for.....but the P.C. guillotine claims everyone in the end...

Now...in his defense, Nick Canon has posted homophobic tweets of various agents of the ministry of P.C.....you know, left wing comedians turned Secret Police........how long before they are on the block....?

Nick Cannon Defends Kevin Hart By Posting Homophobic Tweets from Chelsea Handler, Sarah Silverman, and Amy Schumer
Interesting to see your concern for hollywood’s most elite comedians

If Hollywood doesn't like being called faggots and pedos, then they shouldn't be faggots and pedos.

I am an advocate for the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.....these are the people who attack the Bill of Rights and seek to destroy people who are individuals who don't tow the left wing, democrat, party line.....

I am an advocate for the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.....these are the people who attack the Bill of Rights and seek to destroy people who are individuals who don't tow the left wing, democrat, party line.....
Look, assfuck, you have the right to be the biggest asshole on the planet & I have the right to call you out on it.

What action has the federal government taken against Hart for his comments? Oops, no Bill of Rights or Constitutional issue.

.....no, because Hart is black, he is not being put through anything comparable if he was white

It isn't a bill of rights issue. No one is taking Hart off in the middle of the night and making him confess his sins like Winston Smith.

Nope. He applied for a job with a largely gay audience, and then tried to walk back his former homophobic jokes because they aren't that funny anymore.

Comedians?

If Hollywood doesn't like being called faggots and pedos, then they shouldn't be faggots and pedos.
You post about faggots nearly every day. There`s probably another board where you can take your gay fantasies. We`re really not interested in your private life.

Actor-comedian Nick Cannon appeared to defend Kevin Hart, who stepped down from hosting the 2019 Oscars after backlash from years-old gay jokes, by posting similar gay jokes from female stars Chelsea Handler, Sarah Silverman, and Amy Schumer.

“Interesting I wonder if there was any backlash here,” Nick Cannon said, caption a 2010 tweet posted by Chelsea Handler which said, “This is what a fag bird likes like when he flexes.”
---

Cannon continued, this time sharing a 2010 tweet from Sarah Silverman that said, “I dont mean this in a hateful way but the new bachelorette’s a faggot.”

Cannon captioned that tweet saying, “And I fucking love Wreck-It Ralph!” — Sarah Silverman stars in the hit animated film, voicing the character Vanellope.
-----

Cannon shared Schumer’s 2012 tweet, which said, “Enjoy skyfall fags. I’m bout to get knee deep in Helen Hunt #thesessions”

“I’m just saying… should we keep going???” Cannon said.

The gauntlet of shame will be forming soon, get your rotten vegetables ready and practice saying "Shame.....Shame.....Shame..." over and over again as every comedian and late night show host is eventually dragged down by the P.C. police....
When you are a comedian pissing people off is par for the course and always has been. I doubt too many of them sit around worrying much. Lets face it they say things in public that we call our buddy into a closed door room to say.

Forum List

Back