Thank you Ellen for your apology...now, put your head under the blade.....There is no left wing forgiveness.....

I can't believe that thing has a show. Who the fuck even likes that creature? It ain't funny, it sounds stupid, it looks ugly as hell, how does it get on TV?

Ellen apologized to her staff.....but, she once said she was friendly with George W. Bush....so there is no forgiveness for her.....

She will be marched up the steps to the SJW guillotine....

I won't be able to find much sympathy for her if all the stories are true. I hate pretentious, pompous, "houlier-than-thou" stuck up pieces of you know what who are too arrogant and stupid to understand that their wealth is hardly due to their great contribution and personal capital risk.

However, on that note, let's be clear, she should be happy if she is only cancelled and made insignificant forever in the entertainment world. In the future, if some have their wish; all of her property and worldly possessions will be confiscated, she will be sent to a "re-education program" (aka a concentration camp) for as long as it takes until she is a robot again.

Many years ago I recall reading a very serious article in one of Canadas major papers that asked "should bad people be allowed to keep their lottery winnings?" It was asked because some real A-hole won a couple of million and media tried to hound him. They were met with 5 dobermans in his shiny new, well fenced up and secured property.

That article however, always stuck with me. Even at a young age I never agreed with mob persecution and violations of people being who they are. Good or bad. Stop trying to destroy them. If you don't like someone, call them out, confront them or ignore them.

I can't believe that thing has a show. Who the fuck even likes that creature? It ain't funny, it sounds stupid, it looks ugly as hell, how does it get on TV?
Do you talk to your mother like that?

Believe it or not, there are many Americans who don't think exactly like you do, and they don't fit into the world created and maintained by your hive.

You just lack the intellectual curiosity to really understand them or their lives or their experiences or their perspectives. That's your fault, not theirs.

Forum List

Back