Ellen DeGeneres and George Bush sitting next to each other isn't your everyday NFL game sighting

RWNJs already disowned Bush several years ago. When he decided common sense and unity weren't bad things, he became dead to them.

RWNJs already disowned Bush several years ago. When he decided common sense and unity weren't bad things, he became dead to them.
You assholes loathed him for 16 years. He was the hitler of the time the years he was in the WH, even though he gave you pieces of shit everything you wanted except unconditional surrender to jihad, then he was your scapegoat for the 8 years of stagnation and malaise caused by the meat puppet faggot messiah you parasites continue to worship.

Now you like him because we're pissed that he did nothing to roll back your regressive agenda for 8 years?

Eat a giant box of rotten dicks you gaping diseased vagina.

Only dumbass people would have anything bad to say about them sitting together. I have met President Bush and his wife twice when I worked for a financial company and he spoke at our conferences. I worked with the Secret Service as I was in charge of Executive Protection and International Securitry Travel for my company. I did the advance work for them and was luck enough to speak to the President and his wife in the Green room before he went on. He was very friendly and we talked for 20 minutes. I was able to get my photo with him. What I respected about him is went he went on stage he told everyone that they can ask him anything. Someone asked him what he regretted during his presidency and he said not having more evidence on Iraq before going in and not being more aggressive on the mortgage problem. Say what you want about him but he is humble. I also had the displeasure of meeting President Clinton who in person is an asshole. He was an hour late because he was playing golf and was nasty to everyone. The opposite of Bush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also Bulldick you are the most ignorant person here besides being an Asshole. You are the sissy boy no one likes. How are your imaginary friends.

You assholes loathed him for 16 years. He was the hitler of the time the years he was in the WH, even though he gave you pieces of shit everything you wanted except unconditional surrender to jihad, then he was your scapegoat for the 8 years of stagnation and malaise caused by the meat puppet faggot messiah you parasites continue to worship.

Now you like him because we're pissed that he did nothing to roll back your regressive agenda for 8 years?

Bush was a terrible president. Everything he touched turned to shit. His insulting attitude just made it worse. He would have still sucked at the job even if he was a nice guy back then.

B-b-b-b-but..... A Connecticut wasp doing his best Texan Forset Gump was the 'in thing' Bulldog....~S~

Also Bulldick you are the most ignorant person here besides being an Asshole. You are the sissy boy no one likes. How are your imaginary friends.

You're not the first arrogant insulting bad cop I've seen, and I'm sure you won't be the last. You are what the name PIG was coined for.

You're not the first arrogant insulting bad cop I've seen, and I'm sure you won't be the last. You are what the name PIG was coined for.

Yeah yeah. You need new material. Your old bullshit is lame just like you. Your just jealous because your a loser sissy boy. See what I have learned is jealousy is an ugly thing. So I understand why your so bitter. I feel sorry for you. Must suck to be a loser who was picked on his hole life. You were bullied but it’s ok now. Let go of it. You’ll always be an unliked loser but you can come out of hiding.

Bush was a terrible president. Everything he touched turned to shit. His insulting attitude just made it worse. He would have still sucked at the job even if he was a nice guy back then.

You have him confused with Clinton but we know your ignorant so it’s ok.

Yeah yeah. You need new material. Your old bullshit is lame just like you. Your just jealous because your a loser sissy boy. See what I have learned is jealousy is an ugly thing. So I understand why your so bitter. I feel sorry for you. Must suck to be a loser who was picked on his hole life. You were bullied but it’s ok now. Let go of it. You’ll always be an unliked loser but you can come out of hiding.

And you made that entire story up in your little mind. That's interesting.

Oh yeah I made it up. I’m not a liar and loser like you. Come on You can do better then that. Go ask mommy or daddy to help you write a better response. It’s ok don’t be a jealous hater. It really isn’t healthy.

Oh yeah I made it up. I’m not a liar and loser like you. Come on You can do better then that. Go ask mommy or daddy to help you write a better response. It’s ok don’t be a jealous hater. It really isn’t healthy.

You're just mad because I called you out after you bragged about all the unethical and illegal things you did as a bad cop. Once a bad cop, always a bad cop.

You're just mad because I called you out after you bragged about all the unethical and illegal things you did as a bad cop. Once a bad cop, always a bad cop.

Mad at what. Your a liar and we all know it here. You have to do better then bad cop stuff. It’s old and boring. One thing I learned is I never let lying losers bother me. Call me what ever you want. I take it from where it comes from. Coming from you a liberal loser scumbag it means nothing. So again. Come up with some new material. Later twinkle toes.

Mad at what. Your a liar and we all know it here. You have to do better then bad cop stuff. It’s old and boring. One thing I learned is I never let lying losers bother me. Call me what ever you want. I take it from where it comes from. Coming from you a liberal loser scumbag it means nothing. So again. Come up with some new material. Later twinkle toes.

You're the one who bragged about what you called "special justice" and slamming on brakes to injure the guy locked up in the back, and arresting lots of people who would not have been arrested, just to aggravate your boss. You bragged about doing those things and more. You are a pig.

Forum List

Back