Ellen Barkin: One Extremely Sick Individual

The-New-Normal.jpg

If you tune into NBC this Fall and watch a program called "The New Normal" you'll see a show about two Gay men who want to father a child using a surrogate mother.

The mother of the surrogate is a homophobic bitch who seems to hate everyone, played by Ellen Barkin. A total 180 from what she is in real life.......except she hates everything about the Republican Party it seems.

On Drudge this morning I found this story about a msg she retweeted:

A1ZIlBoCQAEWwDW.gif:large

Now I know that retweeting isn't the same as actually saying it, but as in a similar case with George Zimmerman, a famous African-American director felt the need to retweet an erroneous address directing anyone that wanted to murder Zimmerman, just go right ahead.

I don't see the difference between the originator and the retweeter because retweeting means you're in agreement. I feel that anyone who wants to see the violent death of thousands of people belongs right along with folks like Osama Bin Laden and the 9/11 hitchhikers. It doesn't matter if you don't agree with their politics.......this kind of belief is despicable and in some cases dangerous. Nut cases like this sometimes walk into movie theaters and murder dozens of people just because they're upset about life in general.

ThinkProgress is most likely the source of this kind of anti-conservative material judging from the tag that this pic was addressed to. They're trying to make what is normal everyday American life out to be radical hate-based anti-social behavior.

ThinkProgress is Obama's think-tank. His main propaganda machine, and Lakhota's main source for thread topics.

Dude why the fuck are righties so obsesses with TV and movie actors?

The-New-Normal.jpg

If you tune into NBC this Fall and watch a program called "The New Normal" you'll see a show about two Gay men who want to father a child using a surrogate mother.

The mother of the surrogate is a homophobic bitch who seems to hate everyone, played by Ellen Barkin. A total 180 from what she is in real life.......except she hates everything about the Republican Party it seems.

Now I know that retweeting isn't the same as actually saying it, but as in a similar case with George Zimmerman, a famous African-American director felt the need to retweet an erroneous address directing anyone that wanted to murder Zimmerman, just go right ahead.

I don't see the difference between the originator and the retweeter because retweeting means you're in agreement. I feel that anyone who wants to see the violent death of thousands of people belongs right along with folks like Osama Bin Laden and the 9/11 hitchhikers. It doesn't matter if you don't agree with their politics.......this kind of belief is despicable and in some cases dangerous. Nut cases like this sometimes walk into movie theaters and murder dozens of people just because they're upset about life in general.

ThinkProgress is most likely the source of this kind of anti-conservative material judging from the tag that this pic was addressed to. They're trying to make what is normal everyday American life out to be radical hate-based anti-social behavior.

ThinkProgress is Obama's think-tank. His main propaganda machine, and Lakhota's main source for thread topics.

They are not happy unless they can whine.

It would cleanse America.

Glad you find massive flooding funny. :clap2:

This reaction to natural disasters by you folks on the left is quite memorable....and I will be quoting you fine folks when we have another Republican in the White House. :eusa_whistle:
We would not even know what Ellen Barkin said if it were not for you.

Well, I'm so glad to keep you informed.

There's several examples like this from people you and I both may have admired in the past but are now showing their true colors. It's a terrible thing to discover that somebody you used to admire or look up to is really a lousy human being.

We've heard from Samuel L. Jackson, Cher, Chris Matthews, and I'm sure some others will be popping off if they think it will help their careers in Hollywood or New York. The closer we get to November the more blistering the statements will become.

I guess civility has been totally forgotten.

The-New-Normal.jpg

Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

It's out there in living color for all to see.

Meanwhile you ignorant folks keep saying "Nothing To See Here".

One would think that this would be enough to stop you assholes from attacking us on this issue, but that would mean you had a conscience.

It's clear many of you don't have one.

The-New-Normal.jpg

Perhaps it is because their ranks are filled with fat, white, couch potatoes.

The-New-Normal.jpg

And you think that throwing out random insults is gonna help your case?

You're no better than del, or Valerie, or Ellen Barkin.

Birds of a feather.

Birds of a feather.

Yes, we are all good people.

If you mean being hateful, foul-mouthed, seditious, disruptive, childish, and generally reactionary bigots is good people then that's one group I'll steer clear of.

So much for the token phony generousity and good-will the left professes 24/7.

Birds of a feather.

If you mean being hateful, foul-mouthed, seditious, disruptive, childish, and generally reactionary bigots is good people then that's one group I'll steer clear of.

No, we are not Republicans.

Ellen Barkin is a has been whose career fell apart and had to take a job as a flyer on a pilot television show. She's on the downside of life. She's angry. She's much like Cher, equally as angry, equally blaming others for her own failures.

Birds of a feather.

:lol: You're pathetic...

God bless Ellen Barkin and her dear dear albeit extremely sick soul, I hereby dedicate a nine day novena that she may see the light of hypocrisy in pseudo-conservative ideals.

images

Ellen Barkin is a has been whose career fell apart and had to take a job as a flyer on a pilot television show. She's on the downside of life. She's angry. She's much like Cher, equally as angry, equally blaming others for her own failures.

A lot of times these washed up actors say stupid things just to get work.

I noticed that often times it works.

You people clutch your pearls about this, but cheered when Pat Robertson said Katrina was God pouring out his wrath. You marched with signs saying "Bury Obamacare With Kennedy".

You people clutch your pearls about this, but cheered when Pat Robertson said Katrina was God pouring out his wrath. You marched with signs saying "Bury Obamacare With Kennedy".

You still butt-hurt about that?

Guess the left's current issue of the minute is "let's relate everything to Katrina!"

Pat Robertson is an ignorant dip-shit. He worked for CNN for Chris's sake. Sort of their resident imbecile, like Bob Beckard is on Fox.

Forum List

Back