Ellen Barkin: One Extremely Sick Individual

If you mean being hateful, foul-mouthed, seditious, disruptive, childish, and generally reactionary bigots is good people then that's one group I'll steer clear of.

So much for the token phony generousity and good-will the left professes 24/7.

:lol: You're pathetic...

if you were in the same room with me, you'd be shitting your pants.

Yeah, but only because of your stunning good looks! :redface:

You can't hold actors politically responsible for the roles they play. You have to lighten up and consider that the pretty empty heads are just jesters and laugh at their opinions about social and political issues.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
You can't hold actors politically responsible for the roles they play. You have to lighten up and consider that the pretty empty heads are just jesters and laugh at their opinions about social and political issues.

Sorry, but I've seen people fingered for mass shootings just because they placed a target symbol on a map.

These cretins don't get to slide anymore.

I didn't know who Ellen Barkin was before this thread. But I think I am now in love with her.

Want to munch her rug now too, huh???

You know, biatch.....they said the same fucken shit about the Dixie Bitches too and look what happened to them.....lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgGCIZi1UjY]Anchorman - "You Stay Classy San Diego" - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't know who Ellen Barkin was before this thread. But I think I am now in love with her.

Want to munch her rug now too, huh???

You know, biatch.....they said the same fucken shit about the Dixie Bitches too and look what happened to them.....lol.

yeah, you sure showed them. they'd probably shit their pants if they were in a room with you...

As of 2011, the Dixie Chicks had won 13 Grammy Awards, including five in 2007 for Taking the Long Way—which received the Grammy Award for Album of the Year—and "Not Ready to Make Nice", a single from that album. By July 2010, with 30.5 million certified albums sold,[3] and sales of 26,733,000 albums in the U.S. alone, they had become the top selling all-female band in the U.S. during the Nielsen SoundScan era.

Dixie Chicks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if you ask politely, maybe they'll let you clean their pool.

:rofl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2Qn6UJ9wdE]Chelsea Lately: Ellen Barkin - YouTube[/ame]

1989 Ellen Barkin was at her peak in the great movie "Sea of Love" with Al Pacino. I don't believe Pacino was ever a real cop and I don't think Barkin ever really ran a shoe store. It's fiction. They are actors. The stupid sit-com is consumer driven. If it becomes a hit it means the union based education system dedicated to dumbing down the population has succeeded. My guess is that it won't last a year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back