Elizabeth Warren's Smart Stand on Israel Will Anger Lefties

Published on Aug 29, 2014
"The Israeli military has the right to attack Palestinian hospitals and schools in self defense if Hamas has put rocket launchers next to them, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) said last week at a local town hall, according to the Cape Cod Times.

Again, I am conservative when it comes to Israel, I agree with her.

Have the lefties displayed the anger promised in the OP?

As it came from a Conservative source (me) most of the Liberal posters simply don't believe it.

They, apparently, only believe lies and attempts to manipulate them.

As it came from a Conservative source (me) most of the Liberal posters simply don't believe it.

Oh! That's convenient.

Hey....weren't you supposed to destroy me or something a few weeks back? I think I made a fool of you and you got all upset. I can't really remember. Where are we with that?

Oh! That's convenient.

Hey....weren't you supposed to destroy me or something a few weeks back? I think I made a fool of you and you got all upset. I can't really remember. Where are we with that?

If I was intending to destroy you and you aren't yet destroyed means you weren't meant to be destroyed after all.

Although, if you want to bring it here, go for it tough guy.

Oh! That's convenient.

If I was intending to destroy you and you aren't yet destroyed means you weren't meant to be destroyed after all.

No.....dummy. You are the one who is supposed to do the destroying. It is YOU who needs to bring it. I was so looking forward to it too. All the excitement and then......poof! Nada.

Oh! That's convenient.

No.....dummy. You are the one who is supposed to do the destroying. It is YOU who needs to bring it. I was so looking forward to it too. All the excitement and then......poof! Nada.

No, I think you are mistaking me for someone else.

But it CAN be about us if you want some of this.

Oh! That's convenient.

Am I mistaken? It could be....but I don't think so. Do I have the energy to look it up? Not sure.

And...yes...since you ask.....I will take some of "this". Whatever "this" is. Please....large portions.

Elizabeth "Lie-a-Watha" Warren, the fake Indian, knows that she has to suck up to the Jews and AIPAC in order to secure the nomination for president.

Then after she wins the presidential election.

She can go back to disliking Israel and the Jews. ...... :thup:

Oh! That's convenient.

Am I mistaken? It could be....but I don't think so. Do I have the energy to look it up? Not sure.

And...yes...since you ask.....I will take some of "this". Whatever "this" is. Please....large portions.

In

Published on Aug 29, 2014
"The Israeli military has the right to attack Palestinian hospitals and schools in self defense if Hamas has put rocket launchers next to them, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) said last week at a local town hall, according to the Cape Cod Times.
a perfect world, she'd have told the Isrealis to fuck themselves. Unfortunately, ours is not a pefect world. She's just picking her battles.

I know that this is a bit complicated for Conservatives to understand, but most liberals support Israel militarily, but do not support Israel politically.

What that means is that we want to provide whatever military support it takes to ensure that Israel will never be destroyed by violent means.

However, we have nothing against the destruction of Israel thru non-violent means - as long as the rights of the people living in Israel are always respected.

The only thing that justifies Israel right to exist is that the anti-Israeli Arabs have always made it clear that they intend on slaughtering all the Jews in Israel - and their constant terrorist attacks against Israel make it clear that is their continued intent.

Since the Jews in Israel have a basic right to life (according to American philosophy), they have a right to form a government and army for the purpose of mutual self-defense.

If the dumb-ass Arabs would stop trying to kill all the Israelis I really couldn't care if Israel disappeared tomorrow.

[
Of all the media you allegedly watch, which would you label the most "fair and balanced?"

Honestly, PBS.

It's the one that treats the viewer like he has a brain.

That it's the one place you ever get that feeling says more about you than anything else.

Well, I doubt anyplace has ever treated you like you have a brain.

In fact, Faux News banks on you being a drooling racist idiot.

Last edited:
Elizabeth Warren's biggest problem is............................she's becoming a politician.
[
Of all the media you allegedly watch, which would you label the most "fair and balanced?"

Honestly, PBS.

That it's the one place you ever get that feeling says more about you than anything else.

Well, I doubt anyplace has ever treated you like you have a brain.

In fact, Faux News banks you you being a drooling racist idiot.

WTF???

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I laugh at you.

[

Honestly, PBS.

More and more PBS is becoming dependent upon corporate underwriting and philanthropy; fwiw, I prefer Pacifica

"Donors who contribute funding can include corporations, small businesses, philanthropic organizations, charitable trusts, and individuals.

"An underwriting spot can typically include the name (and, in local underwriting spots, address) of the underwriter, possibly including a company slogan (provided the slogan does not contain a call to action) and a message of appreciation, either from the sponsor indicating its pride in the program or from the station indicating its thanks for the underwriter's sponsorship.

"Criticisms include inhibiting influences on public affairs programs (even self-censorship) where investigative journalism is featured and tendencies toward the use of non-artistic criteria in determining the selection of programs, such as symphony broadcasts on radio and theatrical productions on television."

Underwriting spot - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back