Elizabeth Warren's Smart Stand on Israel Will Anger Lefties

...While the rest of the world sees Israel for exactly what it is, we get the Zionist Propaganda from all news media sources.

We can view a vast array of American and international news sources and decide for ourselves which is true and which is camel crap. Claiming the Jooos "control" this and that is just intellectually lazy hate mongering.
"Jooos control" the airspace, coastal waters, electromagnetic sphere, population registry and three of four land borders in Gaza, don't they?

You guys just naturally play the victim, huh?

Peace. Prosperity. Good health. And more...

It can ALL be yours if you will just reach a permanent peace with Israel.

Recognize their right to exist in peace.

Be reasonable about the right of return. Accept Jerusalem as an international city under the jurisdiction of the UN or something.
2000 dead Palestinians, mostly civilians and including hundreds of children who were technically protected persons under the Israeli occupation versus a handful of dead Jews, virtually all combatants.

It is not the responsibility of Israel to protect Gazans from abuse by their duly elected Hamas gov't:
Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas says Hamas are to blame for loss of 2 000 lives in Gaza Mail Online
Hamas is duly elected in Gaza; however, Israel is the responsible governmental unit there:

"As the occupying power of the Gaza Strip, and the Palestinian Territories more broadly, Israel has an obligation and a duty to protect the civilians under its occupation. It governs by military and law enforcement authority to maintain order, protect itself and protect the civilian population under its occupation. It cannot simultaneously occupy the territory, thus usurping the self-governing powers that would otherwise belong to Palestinians, and declare war upon them.

"These contradictory policies (occupying a land and then declaring war on it) make the Palestinian population doubly vulnerable."

Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza Debunked The Nation

...While the rest of the world sees Israel for exactly what it is, we get the Zionist Propaganda from all news media sources.

We can view a vast array of American and international news sources and decide for ourselves which is true and which is camel crap. Claiming the Jooos "control" this and that is just intellectually lazy hate mongering.
"Jooos control" the airspace, coastal waters, electromagnetic sphere, population registry and three of four land borders in Gaza, don't they?

Be reasonable about the right of return. Accept Jerusalem as an international city under the jurisdiction of the UN or something.
2000 dead Palestinians, mostly civilians and including hundreds of children who were technically protected persons under the Israeli occupation versus a handful of dead Jews, virtually all combatants.

What's your definition of "victim?"

Israel had a chance last June to negotiate with a Unity Government and proved once again it values acquiring more land over discussing a just peace. It isn't a new strategy if you know anything about the spread of Zionism in Palestine over the last century.

Save your bull shit for a noob who knows no better.

There is no moral equivalence when comparing the Jews vs the Palestinians.

The Jews shine by comparison.
Jews shine at killing children and stealing land and water; are you proud?

"I
f the power station attack was deliberate it may signal the application of the so-called 'Dahiya doctrine' – the idea that Israel will use its overwhelming technology and firepower to destroy far more than strictly military targets.

"If it was accidental it will likely raise new questions about Israel's claims to be accurate in its targeting.

"The concept is named after the southern suburbs of Beirut, (Dahiya in Arabic) where Hezbollah has its strongholds, hit by intensive Israel bombing in the 2006 war as the militant Lebanese Shia organisation fired rockets into Israel.

"The idea is to use disproportionate force to damage civilian property and infrastructure in the hope of undermining popular support for the armed group in control of the area.

"Haaretz's military correspondent Amos Harel was reminded of the Lebanese example as he surveyed the devastation in the Gaza suburb of Shujaiyeh, at the weekend.

Israel is finding it harder to deny targeting Gaza infrastructure World news The Guardian

Published on Aug 29, 2014
"The Israeli military has the right to attack Palestinian hospitals and schools in self defense if Hamas has put rocket launchers next to them, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) said last week at a local town hall, according to the Cape Cod Times.

Yeah let me tell you I am beyond pissed off!

It is not the responsibility of Israel to protect Gazans from abuse by their duly elected Hamas gov't:
Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas says Hamas are to blame for loss of 2 000 lives in Gaza Mail Online
Hamas is duly elected in Gaza; however, Israel is the responsible governmental unit there:

Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza Debunked The Nation

No. it's not.
Noura Erakat's self-serving camel crap is specifically contradicted by Hamas co-founder Mahmoud Zahar who admits Israel does not occupy Gaza and you completely ignored the fact that Abbas admits responsibility for the 2000 dead Gazans rests with Hamas.

And when was the last time you watched BBC news or Al-Jazerra America to get the "other side" of the story?

Okay. I steal your house at gunpoint. I force you to live in the garage with no heat or AC.

Now, if you want me to give you your TV back, all you have to do is accept that I had a right to steal your house to start with. And I might even let you hang out in the yard. But only the parts I'm not using.

Okay. I steal your house at gunpoint. I force you to live in the garage with no heat or AC.

Now, if you want me to give you your TV back, all you have to do is accept that I had a right to steal your house to start with. And I might even let you hang out in the yard. But only the parts I'm not using.
Zionism 101:

"Israel's new historians have acknowledged Ben Gurion's commitment to transfer. As Benny Morris notes, for example, Ben Gurion 'understood that there could be no Jewish state with a large and hostile Arab minority in its midst.'

"The Israeli leadership therefore developed a plan for ethnic cleansing under cover of war, compiling detailed dossiers on the communities that needed to be driven out and then passing on the order, in Plan Dalet, to commanders in the field. During the 1948 war the new state of Israel was emptied of at least 80 per cent of its indigenous population.

"In physically expelling the Palestinian population, Ben Gurion responded to the political opportunities of the day and recalibrated the Labor Zionism of Herzl.

"In particular he achieved the goal of displacement desired by Herzl while also largely persuading the world through a campaign of propaganda that the exodus of the refugees was mostly voluntary.

"In one of the most enduring Zionist myths, convincingly rebutted by modern historians, we are still told that the refugees left because they were told to do so by the Arab leadership."

Zionism s Dead End by Jonathan Cook

And when was the last time you watched BBC news or Al-Jazerra America to get the "other side" of the story?

I watch at least as much Al-Jazeera and BBC news as I do American media. I even tune into Democracy Now just for shits and giggles. I find al-Jazeera to be more fair and balanced than MSNBC but the point is between the TV media and the Internet, Americans have a vast array of info sources ... not just what you lamely (and falsely) decry as "the Zionist Propaganda from all news media sources."

I watch at least as much Al-Jazeera and BBC news as I do American media. I even tune into Democracy Now just for shits and giggles. I find al-Jazeera to be more fair and balanced than MSNBC but the point is between the TV media and the Internet, Americans have a vast array of info sources ... not just what you lamely (and falsely) decry as "the Zionist Propaganda from all news media sources."

Okay, so how many movies have been made about the Holocaust.

vs.

How many movies have been made about the plight of the Palestinians.

But, no, there isn't propaganda going onhere at all.

vs.

Movies about the Holocaust are propaganda? Could the reason be because fewer than 100,000 people have died in the 67 year old Arab-Israeli conflict as compared to the millions slaughtered by the Nazis because of their religious affiliation? Could it be that our Euro-American culture finds Euro-American movies more interesting? Could it be you have a bug up your butt about Jooos?

vs.

The Holocaust and the plight of the Palestinians are on opposite sides of the spectrum? Who knew?

[

Movies about the Holocaust are propaganda? Could the reason be because fewer than 100,000 people have died in the 67 year old Arab-Israeli conflict as compared to the millions slaughtered by the Nazis because of their religious affiliation? Could it be that our Euro-American culture finds Euro-American movies more interesting? Could it be you have a bug up your butt about Jooos?

Oh, so it's the number of people killed, then?

I think they've made one film about the Khmer Rogue Killing Fields. I don't think they've made many about Stalin's gulags or Mao's cultural revolution or the Japanese slaughter of thousands of Chinese.

But that's probably because Hollywood doesn't have that many guys named Chen or Strassinsky working there.

But , man, we get a new film about how bad the Holocaust was every fucking year, don't we?

Published on Aug 29, 2014
"The Israeli military has the right to attack Palestinian hospitals and schools in self defense if Hamas has put rocket launchers next to them, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) said last week at a local town hall, according to the Cape Cod Times.

So The Young Turks consider Warren's comments to be "voluntary stupidity" and political pandering. I found TYT talking heads to be involuntarily stupid.

I don't trust her comments. She's trying to move to the center to have a chance at being electable. She doesn't support Israel at all, just like TYTs and any liberal. WhenTYT guy said she's like the young Obama, I wanted to puke! If warren doesn't win the nomination, I hope she runs on the Green Party. That will spirit the radical vote of the democrats and cause them to lose the election. This country can't be run by liberals anymore.

It's that old KKK streak in them that democrats can't rid themselves of. But it's more PC than their hatred of blacks could ever be, to their regret.

Of all the media you allegedly watch, which would you label the most "fair and balanced?"

Forum List

Back