Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

Awesome. Eat that, assholes.
did you read the story?

"“The vast majority” of Warren’s ancestry is European but “the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor” six to 10 generations ago, according to Carlos D. Bustamante, a Stanford University professor who analyzed the results."

now look up "unadmixed".

The stupidity of tRumpkins knows no bounds.

You ask for proof and she gets it for you but you still don't believe it.
It's called Trumpanzee-ism.... monkey see, monkey do... I don't expect any of them anymore, to ever tell the truth.... truth is VOID among the whole lot... they follow the leader.... in to the Lake of Fire! Sad! :(

They do that over and over and over.

With so many issues about democrats.

Proof is right in front of their faces yet they still lie.

It's really disgusting.
this coming from someone who's put "NATIVE INDIAN" in the subject line when that is far from what the tests revealed.

Great, Great, Great, Grandmother was at least "partially" Native American.

There you have it, folks. If you're at least 1/512 Injun you can get a job at Harvard because, you know, they need to prove their faculty is, wait for it, ................ DIVERSE.

"Bustamante calculated that Warren’s pure Native American ancestor appears in her family tree “in the range of 6-10 generations ago.” That timing fits Warren’s family lore, passed down during her Oklahoma upbringing, that her great-great-great-grandmother, O.C. Sarah Smith, was at least partially Native American."

Elizabeth Warren releases results of DNA test on Native American ancesty - The Boston Globe

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Sorry to burst your bubble but if we go 6 to 10 Generations back nearly half of The Americans on this continent will come up with the same results.

She actually did herself more harm than good with this test.

Jo

She said that it was far back in her family.

Which the DNA test shows exactly that.

She wasn't lying.

It's called Trumpanzee-ism.... monkey see, monkey do... I don't expect any of them anymore, to ever tell the truth.... truth is VOID among the whole lot... they follow the leader.... in to the Lake of Fire! Sad! :(
so - the dems never lie?

please. for the love of god this generic stereotyping bullshit really needs to stop.

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.

Apparently not.

My great grandmother on Moms side was full blooded Cherokee.

real-indian-challenges-elizabetg-warren-to-dna-test-feat.jpg

The email guy and Sean Hannity. LOL.

Her phenotype illustrates a high percentage of welfare negro influence.
That would mean she smells and would have big ginormous lips. Although she does get emotional, I think she can pronounce ask. So I am not so sure about that.

As it is, she has high cheek bones. So, she is telling the truth. She is .0.1953125% victim.

Sorry to burst your bubble but if we go 6 to 10 Generations back nearly half of The Americans on this continent will come up with the same results.

Jo

She wasn't lying.
what does "unadmixed" mean again?

my father was able to prove small indian blood in our family also but enough to really lay claim to being indian.

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

The tester lied. Like all dims. You see, I don't care what "proof" you have. Dims have been caught lying so many times that I will not believe a goddam thing they say. Ever. I don't care what it is.
Why don't you apply the same concept to Trump?

You do realize you are trying to convince willfully ignorant fools of something they have no interest in believing because they are willfully ignorant fools right?

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

All I'm doing is posting truths then watching the conservatives have melt downs, keep lying or come up with stupid excuses.

It's good for comic relief but sad to see so many Americans so full of hate and ignorance.

Jo

She wasn't lying.

Once a person's blood has been diluted to less than 25% I believe it is they no longer have a claim to that heritage.
Go back 20 Generations and you'll find that 80% of the people on this continent have some shared descendancy. Go back a thousand and you might start seeing monkies. Believe it or not this was not a win for her.

Jo

You do realize you are trying to convince willfully ignorant fools of something they have no interest in believing because they are willfully ignorant fools right?

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

All I'm doing is posting truths then watching the conservatives have melt downs, keep lying or come up with stupid excuses.

It's good for comic relief but sad to see so many Americans so full of hate and ignorance.
so laughing at you is melting down.

darmafy much?

Apparently not.

My great grandmother on Moms side was full blooded Cherokee.
Yeah, the Cherokee owned slaves and fought for the confederacy. Of course, like eveything else liberal, anyone with skin with a hue slightly darker than pinkish beige, they were allowed to own slaves and fight for the confederacy. According to the white elitist liberal, they did not know any better.

You think that is a joke, but it isn't.

Exactly.
yea, 36+ year old unsubstantiated assault cases are proof to liberals so i can only imagine that 6-10 generations of unadmixed background makes her enough indian to lay claim to it.

stupidity all over this am.

As usual, you don't get it. She claimed Minority status for gain. The small amount ( on the high side 1/32 ) does not qualify for that status. She lied and took advantage for personal gain.

I was never on the bandwagon for her to have a DNA Test. I suspect it is quite common for people to have some Indian Ancestry in America. 1/32 Native American is practically meaningless. Of course if 1/32nd is the standard, then all of us are minorities of some sort.

Actually it’s quite rare statistically.

https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-US-population-carry-Native-Americans’-DNA

The phenomenon of Americans claiming Native American blood is actually highly exaggerated and inflated.

You can see a very stark example of this by looking at the 2010 Census. 800,000+ Americans claims to have “Cherokee” ancestry. Yet, at that point, the three Cherokee bands only had a population of just over 300,000 individuals. And the vast majority were enrolled in Cherokee Nation which doesn’t even have a minimum blood quantum. To put this into perspective there were more Americans with no tribal affiliation claiming Cherokee blood than there were enrolled Cherokees. This is statistically and demographically impossible, but this just goes to illustrates how prevalent these false stories or claims are.

If you want to see the analysis for this phenomenon, see my previous answer here:

What are some mind blowing facts about Native Americans?

My firm conclusion would be that very few Americans have Native American ancestry, in general. And few that have this ancestry are not aware of it.

Forum List

Back