Elizabeth Warren: Little Miss Big Liar

Scott Brown....not the brightest bulb on the tree.

scott-brown.jpg

SiZzLe.....hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Mmmmm. .. :::purrs:::

He's cute, but can he type?

That's the liberal spin on the matter. Allen says he just made it up on the spot. I doubt any politician would use such a term if the knew it had some racial connotation.

The experience of George Allen is a good object lesson to use in examining the Lizzie Warren case. She did something really stupid, and now she's paying the price. No amount of spin and weaseling is going to distract the voters.

That's not "spin". It's what he said. Allen's claim that he made it up on the spot doesn't add up, noting the slur was common was the French in Tunisia and Allen's mother is was a French Tunisian. The belief that he independently "invented" a racial slur from his mother's homeland is laughable. Also, Allen's dorm room was covered in Confederate flags and he never lived in the south until college.

Sometimes we imagine we are inventing something new when we've actually heard it before. That's how the mind works. However, the sleazy media in the tank for his opponent managed to turn it into a major faux scandal.

Yeah, a politician using a racist slur is no big deal, hence the conservative search for the holy grail of the Michelle Obama "whitey tape".

So the left does not think the right is being nice to to Warren by making fun of her Indian claims would this be the same left who show so little civility or respect to Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Nikki Haley, Mia Love or any Republican woman you care to name? I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning or in this case the late afternoon.

Go ahead and stick a fork in the image — or, more *accurately, the illusion — of Scott Brown as the affable everyman, the consummate good guy who folds laundry before pointing his pickup toward the docks to shoot the breeze with his fishermen friends.

It took him less than 30 seconds at last week’s debate to try and claw the eyes out of his opponent by questioning her character, honor, and truthfulness. He summoned the press corps he generally disdains to his office the following morning to distort *Elizabeth Warren’s work on an asbestos case. He released his first negative ad on statewide TV Monday. His daily schedule on Tuesday included the line that he was “available to the media to address today’s revelation that Professor Warren worked on behalf of LTV Steel Company.”

Senator Scott Brown?s illusion fades - Boston.com

Lizze Warren has been practicing law without a license. That is legitimate grist for the campaign mill. I know turds like you don't like it when your heroes are revealed to be sleazy frauds, but that's politics.

No, I asked Amy whether she had any examples of that occurring. I doubt it had happened, because it was obvious she just made it up on the spot. However, the fact that some have is even more hilarious. It's fun sharing a good joke, and Lizzie Warren is the biggest joke of this election.

No, she knew what happened (it was in the papers this week, for crying out loud). You didn't know about it (probably because you get your news from Republican Pravda (Fox)), so you thought you'd catch her in not being able to support the claim. And now that line of attack has failed, so you pretend like you didn't care.

You're right, Polk, I don't care. My self-esteem doesn't hinge on whether a caught Amy making shit up like liberal turds normally do. I didn't know about it mostly because I don't go to communist propaganda sites like Huffington Post or Media Matters. You see, the vast majority of people just don't care about a couple of Pubbie staffers making fun of Lizzie Warren. In fact, if the they learned about it they would probably laugh just as hard.

The entire point is that she didn't make it up. You claimed she did and got caught with your pants around your ankles.

So the left does not think the right is being nice to to Warren by making fun of her Indian claims would this be the same left who show so little civility or respect to Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Nikki Haley, Mia Love or any Republican woman you care to name? I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning or in this case the late afternoon.

We're practically drowning in all the crocodile tears these drones are shedding in here.

Go ahead and stick a fork in the image — or, more *accurately, the illusion — of Scott Brown as the affable everyman, the consummate good guy who folds laundry before pointing his pickup toward the docks to shoot the breeze with his fishermen friends.

It took him less than 30 seconds at last week’s debate to try and claw the eyes out of his opponent by questioning her character, honor, and truthfulness. He summoned the press corps he generally disdains to his office the following morning to distort *Elizabeth Warren’s work on an asbestos case. He released his first negative ad on statewide TV Monday. His daily schedule on Tuesday included the line that he was “available to the media to address today’s revelation that Professor Warren worked on behalf of LTV Steel Company.”

Senator Scott Brown?s illusion fades - Boston.com

Lizze Warren has been practicing law without a license. That is legitimate grist for the campaign mill. I know turds like you don't like it when your heroes are revealed to be sleazy frauds, but that's politics.

Run a search. They're already a thread here that's completely debunk the "Warren practiced law without a license" meme.

<Digs a hole in her back yard> Neighbor approaches looking dumbfounded..

Neighbor: "Dear, what are you doing?"

LGS: "Oh, hello Ms. Neighbor.. I musn't stop.. No, I musn't.. you understand don't you Ms. Neighbor?? I found these frozen chicken breasts in da freezer.. I know it proves I'm a racist... I couldn't just throw them away.. I needed to give them a decent burial Ms. Neighbor.. "Starts humming" [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB0DHJTLTwU]The Chicken Song and Dance - YouTube[/ame]

No, she knew what happened (it was in the papers this week, for crying out loud). You didn't know about it (probably because you get your news from Republican Pravda (Fox)), so you thought you'd catch her in not being able to support the claim. And now that line of attack has failed, so you pretend like you didn't care.

You're right, Polk, I don't care. My self-esteem doesn't hinge on whether a caught Amy making shit up like liberal turds normally do. I didn't know about it mostly because I don't go to communist propaganda sites like Huffington Post or Media Matters. You see, the vast majority of people just don't care about a couple of Pubbie staffers making fun of Lizzie Warren. In fact, if the they learned about it they would probably laugh just as hard.

The entire point is that she didn't make it up. You claimed she did and got caught with your pants around your ankles.

No, I asked her if she did. Big difference. You're going nowhere with this whine.

No, I asked Amy whether she had any examples of that occurring. I doubt it had happened, because it was obvious she just made it up on the spot. However, the fact that some have is even more hilarious. It's fun sharing a good joke, and Lizzie Warren is the biggest joke of this election.

Point out where I "made shit up".

No, I asked her if she did. Big difference. You're going nowhere with this whine.

The only one whining here is you. You were calling her out and got exposed.

Is this pic racist, LadyGunSlinger? I'm so confused. I don't know whether I'm a racist!

48924.jpg

Is the guy in this pic a racist?

Did I do something bad?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

It appears that Princess Liar Lizzie's defenders are the ones doing all the protesting.

tomahawk-first-choice1.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

How dare ANYONE go to a game and wear that racist clothing!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm shocked, SHOCKED!!! Anyone, plzzzz.. My sensibilites are harmed.. omg.. I feel like.. like.. pain, da pain.. Oooooooo... HEAL OUR NATION OF DA RACISM!!!! BAN FOOTBALL, BASEBALL, HOCKEY.. DO IT.. We must, for the good of ALL PEOPLE!

Is this pic racist, LadyGunSlinger? I'm so confused. I don't know whether I'm a racist!

48924.jpg

Is the guy in this pic a racist?

Did I do something bad?

It appears that Princess Liar Lizzie's defenders are the ones doing all the protesting.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

How dare ANYONE go to a game and wear that racist clothing!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm shocked, SHOCKED!!! Anyone, plzzzz.. My sensibilites are harmed.. omg.. I feel like.. like.. pain, da pain.. Oooooooo... HEAL OUR NATION OF DA RACISM!!!! BAN FOOTBALL, BASEBALL, HOCKEY.. DO IT.. We must, for the good of ALL PEOPLE!

Don't feed the RACE WHORES.. They need you to enable them..

The only one whining here is you. You were calling her out and got exposed.

I got "exposed" asking a question?

Your desperation couldn't be more obvious.

I'm still voting for Warren, and I've already converted 3 would be Brown voters to vote for her too. Funny thing is it wasn't very hard, all I had to do was educate them about how he's actually voting in the Senate.

If Brown wins, at least I can say that I tried.

Also, since you asked if the use of Native American symbols in athletics is racist, yeah, there are significant portions of Native American communities that feel that way, which is why a lot of schools have phased out their mascots.

Forum List

Back