Elizabeth Warren: Little Miss Big Liar

<throws away her baklava>.. When I bought it, I didn't think anything of saying, 'tiskanis".. and "it's all greek to me." oH NOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'm a racist against GREEKS TO.. ' <spits out the baklava>

If she claimed she was part ape, then perhaps we might do that. It would be just as hilarious. Furthermore, George Allen never called anyone an ape.

Lying about her heritage is working out real well for Lizzie Warren in 2012.

The racial slur Allen used comes from a species of monkey (macaque).

That's the liberal spin on the matter. Allen says he just made it up on the spot. I doubt any politician would use such a term if the knew it had some racial connotation.

The experience of George Allen is a good object lesson to use in examining the Lizzie Warren case. She did something really stupid, and now she's paying the price. No amount of spin and weaseling is going to distract the voters.

The principal chief of the Cherokee Nation has condemned Sen. Scott Brown's campaign staff and supporters as "downright racist," demanding an apology from Brown for the behavior of his staff at a recent rally, where they attempted to shout down supporters of Elizabeth Warren with Indian "war whoops" and making "tomahawk chops."

&#8220;The conduct of these individuals goes far beyond what is appropriate and proper in political discourse,&#8221; Cherokee Nation Principal Chief Bill John Baker said in a statement. &#8220;The use of stereotypical &#8216;war whoop chants&#8217; and &#8216;tomahawk chops&#8217; are offensive and downright racist. It is those types of actions that perpetuate negative stereotypes and continue to minimize and degrade all native peoples.&#8221; [...]
&#8220;We need individuals in the United States Senate who respect Native Americans and have an understanding of tribal issues,&#8221; he said. &#8220;For that reason, I call upon Sen. Brown to apologize for the offensive actions of his staff and their uneducated, unenlightened and racist portrayal of native peoples.&#8221;

Daily Kos: Cherokee Nation chief condemns Scott Brown staff for 'downright racist' actions

You asked Amy to "Name one Republican who dressed up in war paint and danced around chanting." The clear implication of the comment is that you believe there aren't any.

Well, perhaps there were. So fucking what?

The "so fucking what" is that you were just claiming a few minutes that there weren't any as defense against charges of racism.

No, I asked Amy whether she had any examples of that occurring. I doubt it had happened, because it was obvious she just made it up on the spot. However, the fact that some have is even more hilarious. It's fun sharing a good joke, and Lizzie Warren is the biggest joke of this election.

(Throws away her brand new colored eye contacts) They're "colored." RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Shouts before falling down.. heal me.. plz.. heal me of da racist stuff)

Is the guy in this pic a racist?

Did I do something bad?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

It appears that Princess Liar Lizzie's defenders are the ones doing all the protesting.

tomahawk-first-choice1.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Last edited:
The principal chief of the Cherokee Nation has condemned Sen. Scott Brown's campaign staff and supporters as "downright racist," demanding an apology from Brown for the behavior of his staff at a recent rally, where they attempted to shout down supporters of Elizabeth Warren with Indian "war whoops" and making "tomahawk chops."

“The conduct of these individuals goes far beyond what is appropriate and proper in political discourse,” Cherokee Nation Principal Chief Bill John Baker said in a statement. “The use of stereotypical ‘war whoop chants’ and ‘tomahawk chops’ are offensive and downright racist. It is those types of actions that perpetuate negative stereotypes and continue to minimize and degrade all native peoples.” [...]
“We need individuals in the United States Senate who respect Native Americans and have an understanding of tribal issues,” he said. “For that reason, I call upon Sen. Brown to apologize for the offensive actions of his staff and their uneducated, unenlightened and racist portrayal of native peoples.”

Daily Kos: Cherokee Nation chief condemns Scott Brown staff for 'downright racist'*actions

We've already gone over that dummy.. Chief Liberal Baker is a Democrat delegate.. NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FAIL FAIL... BIG L... L O S E R

Chief Bill John Baker is a Democrat.

Enough said.

“The conduct of these individuals goes far beyond what is appropriate and proper in political discourse,” Cherokee Nation Principal Chief Bill John Baker said in a statement. “The use of stereotypical ‘war whoop chants’ and ‘tomahawk chops’ are offensive and downright racist. It is those types of actions that perpetuate negative stereotypes and continue to minimize and degrade all native peoples.” [...]
“We need individuals in the United States Senate who respect Native Americans and have an understanding of tribal issues,” he said. “For that reason, I call upon Sen. Brown to apologize for the offensive actions of his staff and their uneducated, unenlightened and racist portrayal of native peoples.”

Daily Kos: Cherokee Nation chief condemns Scott Brown staff for 'downright racist'*actions

( Speed dials the Salvation Army)

Salvation Army employee: "Hello, how may I help you?"

LGS: "Please,please hurry.. I'm a racist you see and I have all of these black articles of clothing.. It's code for , for... <cries and shouts out> R A C I S M!!!"

If she claimed she was part ape, then perhaps we might do that. It would be just as hilarious. Furthermore, George Allen never called anyone an ape.

Lying about her heritage is working out real well for Lizzie Warren in 2012.

That's the liberal spin on the matter. Allen says he just made it up on the spot. I doubt any politician would use such a term if the knew it had some racial connotation.

The experience of George Allen is a good object lesson to use in examining the Lizzie Warren case. She did something really stupid, and now she's paying the price. No amount of spin and weaseling is going to distract the voters.

That's not "spin". It's what he said. Allen's claim that he made it up on the spot doesn't add up, noting the slur was common was the French in Tunisia and Allen's mother is was a French Tunisian. The belief that he independently "invented" a racial slur from his mother's homeland is laughable. Also, Allen's dorm room was covered in Confederate flags and he never lived in the south until college.

Well, perhaps there were. So fucking what?

The "so fucking what" is that you were just claiming a few minutes that there weren't any as defense against charges of racism.

No, I asked Amy whether she had any examples of that occurring. I doubt it had happened, because it was obvious she just made it up on the spot. However, the fact that some have is even more hilarious. It's fun sharing a good joke, and Lizzie Warren is the biggest joke of this election.

No, she knew what happened (it was in the papers this week, for crying out loud). You didn't know about it (probably because you get your news from Republican Pravda (Fox)), so you thought you'd catch her in not being able to support the claim. And now that line of attack has failed, so you pretend like you didn't care.

That's not "spin". It's what he said. Allen's claim that he made it up on the spot doesn't add up, noting the slur was common was the French in Tunisia and Allen's mother is was a French Tunisian. The belief that he independently "invented" a racial slur from his mother's homeland is laughable. Also, Allen's dorm room was covered in Confederate flags and he never lived in the south until college.

Sometimes we imagine we are inventing something new when we've actually heard it before. That's how the mind works. However, the sleazy media in the tank for his opponent managed to turn it into a major faux scandal.

Is the guy in this pic a racist?

Did I do something bad?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

It appears that Princess Liar Lizzie's defenders are the ones doing all the protesting.

tomahawk-first-choice1.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

How dare ANYONE go to a game and wear that racist clothing!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm shocked, SHOCKED!!! Anyone, plzzzz.. My sensibilites are harmed.. omg.. I feel like.. like.. pain, da pain.. Oooooooo... HEAL OUR NATION OF DA RACISM!!!! BAN FOOTBALL, BASEBALL, HOCKEY.. DO IT.. We must, for the good of ALL PEOPLE!

Go ahead and stick a fork in the image &#8212; or, more *accurately, the illusion &#8212; of Scott Brown as the affable everyman, the consummate good guy who folds laundry before pointing his pickup toward the docks to shoot the breeze with his fishermen friends.

It took him less than 30 seconds at last week&#8217;s debate to try and claw the eyes out of his opponent by questioning her character, honor, and truthfulness. He summoned the press corps he generally disdains to his office the following morning to distort *Elizabeth Warren&#8217;s work on an asbestos case. He released his first negative ad on statewide TV Monday. His daily schedule on Tuesday included the line that he was &#8220;available to the media to address today&#8217;s revelation that Professor Warren worked on behalf of LTV Steel Company.&#8221;

Senator Scott Brown?s illusion fades - Boston.com

No, she knew what happened (it was in the papers this week, for crying out loud). You didn't know about it (probably because you get your news from Republican Pravda (Fox)), so you thought you'd catch her in not being able to support the claim. And now that line of attack has failed, so you pretend like you didn't care.

You're right, Polk, I don't care. My self-esteem doesn't hinge on whether a caught Amy making shit up like liberal turds normally do. I didn't know about it mostly because I don't go to communist propaganda sites like Huffington Post or Media Matters. You see, the vast majority of people just don't care about a couple of Pubbie staffers making fun of Lizzie Warren. In fact, if the they learned about it they would probably laugh just as hard.

Forum List

Back