Elizabeth Warren: Little Miss Big Liar

I don't see that sign helping Scott brown. Mass. voters are moderates, and attacking her on her blood line and not her policies is a poor move.

They're about as "moderate" as Pol Pot. However, they're all laughing at Elizabeth Warren. No matter how biased a voter might be, they have a hard time pulling the lever for the target of so much well-deserved ridicule.

I personally thought Brown would win over Warren. He seemed more moderate, and her ideas were a bit too liberal and divisive. However the tomahawk video, the Indian jabs, the princess billboards.... I think you lose voters when you stoop to ugly politics.

I don't see that sign helping Scott brown. Mass. voters are moderates, and attacking her on her blood line and not her policies is a poor move.

They're about as "moderate" as Pol Pot. However, they're all laughing at Elizabeth Warren. No matter how biased a voter might be, they have a hard time pulling the lever for the target of so much well-deserved ridicule.

I personally thought Brown would win over Warren. He seemed more moderate, and her ideas were a bit too liberal and divisive. However the tomahawk video, the Indian jabs, the princess billboards.... I think you lose voters when you stoop to ugly politics.

Democrat politicians don't agree with you - especially Obama.

Someone needs to remind these liberal race whores to never attend any type of game (sports) that happens to have an Indian name for their team.. They would be deeply offended.

Point?

:lol:

And yet Obama won with ugly politics. Go figure.

:lol:

And yet Obama won with ugly politics. Go figure.
Not every thread needs to be about Obama. I know it's hard but can you try to stay on topic?

Republicans putting up racist signs? I'm shocked.

Enter in the forum race pimp..

Fauxohauntas was the one who lied about being part Native American.. Why is it racist to show her for the liar that she is?? IT'S NOT... You're just a race whore.. it's what you do best.. you can't win on the facts so you have to dive in to the sewage of racial divide.. it's all you have.. Conservatives don't buy in to it, AT ALL.. nor do we give a shit that you're offended.. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

You can call her a liar without the headdress. Then again, I'm sure you don't think blackface is racist either.

What's "childish" about pointing out the indisputable fact that she a liar and a laughingstock?

People won't vote for someone who makes them smirk with contempt.

Dress up in warpaint and prance around chanting

See how may Mass voters you impress. Scott Brown barely admits he is Republican anymore

You guys aren't helping him

Name one Republican who dressed up in war paint and danced around chanting. That's the image Elizabeth Warren presents, not Republicans.

You're whistling past the graveyard if you don't thing these ads are having an effect on the Warren campaign. Her drones wouldn't be so desperate to take them down if they had no effect.

There was video just this week of senior officials in Brown's campaign chanting and doing the tomahawk chop.

Fauxohauntas was the one who lied about being part Native American.. Why is it racist to show her for the liar that she is?? IT'S NOT... You're just a race whore.. it's what you do best.. you can't win on the facts so you have to dive in to the sewage of racial divide.. it's all you have.. Conservatives don't buy in to it, AT ALL.. nor do we give a shit that you're offended.. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

You can call her a liar without the headdress. Then again, I'm sure you don't think blackface is racist either.

Don't try to assign me your thought process .. especially someone who continually divides people over the color of their skin. I wasn't born in to your world of hate white people, blame , blame, divide.. hate black people, blame blame divide.. I don't give a shit about blackface , redface, etc.. none of that shit matters.. it's ignorance.. MOVE ON.. But a fucking headdress??? ROFL Realllllllllllllllllllllllllly?? The same thing little kids play in and dress up as doing Indian yells???? OMG, ARREST 5 year old boys.. THEY'RE RACISTS!!! You fucking people and your offended little attitudes are pathetic.. GET OVER IT.

Point?

Kicking his opponents in the crotch is Obama's favorite tactic. Yet, I never see any of you libs whining that his dirty politics are counterproductive. Normally you chime in to defend his claims.

Boise Idaho's own Paul Revere and the Raiders. Even better when they have Mark Lindsay.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ6RjP7MlXk]Paul Revere & The Raiders - Indian Reservation (Cherokee People) - YouTube[/ame]

Dress up in warpaint and prance around chanting

See how may Mass voters you impress. Scott Brown barely admits he is Republican anymore

You guys aren't helping him

Name one Republican who dressed up in war paint and danced around chanting. That's the image Elizabeth Warren presents, not Republicans.

You're whistling past the graveyard if you don't thing these ads are having an effect on the Warren campaign. Her drones wouldn't be so desperate to take them down if they had no effect.

There was video just this week of senior officials in Brown's campaign chanting and doing the tomahawk chop.

Someone call the FBI.. A campaign did a tomahawk chop-- ooooOOOooooooo

Yes, but people laugh when you use the headdress. No politician can face an audience that laughs at him/her.

No one is stupid enough to believe that ridiculing Warren isn't having a negative effect on her campaign. That claim is a sign of libturd desperation. They are trying everything they can to get it to stop.

Point?

Kicking his opponents in the crotch is Obama's favorite tactic. Yet, I never see any of you libs whining that his dirty politics are counterproductive. Normally you chime in to defend his claims.

I know you need to box people into "them" "us" categories, but maybe you should think about expanding your vocabulary. I have never defended the use of lies and dirty tactics in politics, not from democrats or republicans.

I know you need to box people into "them" "us" categories, but maybe you should think about expanding your vocabulary. I have never defended the use of lies and dirty tactics in politics, not from democrats or republicans.

You never condemn it whenever one of your Democrat heroes engages in it.

All of this politically correct CRAP is just that.. Let LIBERALS stew in it.. Who honestly cares????? Hell, they say the word, "Chicago" is code for a racist term.. lol

Someone call the FBI.. A campaign did a tomahawk chop-- ooooOOOooooooo

You and bripat need to coordinate on messaging, since you're saying it's no big deal and he's saying it never happened in the first place.

Yes, but people laugh when you use the headdress. No politician can face an audience that laughs at him/her.

No one is stupid enough to believe that ridiculing Warren isn't having a negative effect on her campaign. That claim is a sign of libturd desperation. They are trying everything they can to get it to stop.

Considering the latest polls have warren beating brown, they clearly aren't helping brown.

You never condemn it whenever one of your Democrat heroes engages in it.

Why don't you start a thread about it, and I promise to comment.

New Topics

Forum List

Back