Elizabeth Warren: Little Miss Big Liar

brownWarrenSign.jpg

Why does Scott Brown, a moderate, associate with bigots?

You know............my Grandfather emigrated to this country from Norway when he was in his 20's. My Grandmother was born here, but previous generations of her family came here from Germany and Scotland. I never asked them for "proof" as to my ethnicity, because I believed what my Grandparents said to me about their origins.

Now...........with my Grandfather being full blooded Norwegian, and my Grandmother being half German and half Scottish, that makes me about 37.5 percent Nordic. If you were to look at me and guess where my roots came from, you'd probably guess something else, because most Nordic people are tall with blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.

Me? I'm 5'7" on a good day, slight build (i.e. slender), dark hair and blue eyes. My skin is swarthy enough that during the summer, I look almost Native American or Hispanic, and while traveling overseas, sometimes people would mistake me for a local in either Spain or Italy. Matter of fact, once in Italy I had a nice looking woman who walked up to me, tapped me on the shoulder and started rattling off in Italian. When I told her I didn't speak Italian because I was an American sailor and asked her to use English, she got this funny look on her face and then walked away. I don't look anything like my Nordic roots.

However............if you were to look at my sister, you'd see that she's 6'2" tall, big boned, long blonde hair and blue eyes. If anyone looked like a Valkyrie, it would be her.

No.............you CAN'T TELL the ethnicity of someone just by looking at them. Scott Brown made a really bad mistake in choosing this as a campaign plank.

Besides............if you look at a picture of the leader of the Cherokee Nation and place it next to Ms. Warren, you'd probably say they were of the same ethnicity.

Scott Brown has picked a losing issue on this one, and it's gonna cost him the election.

Yes, but no one you cite actively lied on multiple application forms by falsely claiming to be of Native American origin in order to 'cash in' on affirmative action preferences.

Ms. Warren has never used her Native American heritage to "cash in" on affirmative action preferences.

Nobody in her past has said that. Nobody. I challenge you to find a real link from a REAL news agency that proves she used minority status to get ahead.

You know............my Grandfather emigrated to this country from Norway when he was in his 20's. My Grandmother was born here, but previous generations of her family came here from Germany and Scotland. I never asked them for "proof" as to my ethnicity, because I believed what my Grandparents said to me about their origins.

Now...........with my Grandfather being full blooded Norwegian, and my Grandmother being half German and half Scottish, that makes me about 37.5 percent Nordic. If you were to look at me and guess where my roots came from, you'd probably guess something else, because most Nordic people are tall with blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.

Me? I'm 5'7" on a good day, slight build (i.e. slender), dark hair and blue eyes. My skin is swarthy enough that during the summer, I look almost Native American or Hispanic, and while traveling overseas, sometimes people would mistake me for a local in either Spain or Italy. Matter of fact, once in Italy I had a nice looking woman who walked up to me, tapped me on the shoulder and started rattling off in Italian. When I told her I didn't speak Italian because I was an American sailor and asked her to use English, she got this funny look on her face and then walked away. I don't look anything like my Nordic roots.

However............if you were to look at my sister, you'd see that she's 6'2" tall, big boned, long blonde hair and blue eyes. If anyone looked like a Valkyrie, it would be her.

No.............you CAN'T TELL the ethnicity of someone just by looking at them. Scott Brown made a really bad mistake in choosing this as a campaign plank.

Besides............if you look at a picture of the leader of the Cherokee Nation and place it next to Ms. Warren, you'd probably say they were of the same ethnicity.

Scott Brown has picked a losing issue on this one, and it's gonna cost him the election.

Yes, but no one you cite actively lied on multiple application forms by falsely claiming to be of Native American origin in order to 'cash in' on affirmative action preferences.

Ms. Warren has never used her Native American heritage to "cash in" on affirmative action preferences.

Nobody in her past has said that. Nobody. I challenge you to find a real link from a REAL news agency that proves she used minority status to get ahead.

Yea sure.. A leftist declares the LIAR FAUXAHANTAS has never used her FAKE minority status so it must be so! Wow, you leftists are real bozos.

Well, if there is proof that she did use her status as a Native American to get ahead, you should be able to find a link to show us then, right Lady Bullshitter?

Well, if there is proof that she did use her status as a Native American to get ahead, you should be able to find a link to show us then, right Lady Bullshitter?

Snivel.. Hang on Queen, I'm getting you a rag..

Liberals don't even deny FAUXAHANTAS is a liar.. now they're line is, so what?!

From the LIBERAL WaPo:
The Facts

Warren’s Lineage

Warren has claimed Cherokee and Delaware Indian heritage, but the only proof so far seems to be stories she says she heard from family members as a child. Cherokee groups have demanded documentation of the candidate’s Native American ancestry, but she hasn’t delivered.

The New England Historic Genealogical Society found a family newsletter that alluded to a marriage-license application supposedly listing Warren’s great-great-great grandmother as part Cherokee.

The Boston Globe misreported this information, saying that the genealogical society had found the marriage license itself and debunked the notion that Warren lied about her lineage. The paper later acknowledged its mistake in a correction notice.

The author of the family newsletter said she didn’t have documentation of the marriage-license application and she doesn’t know who sent her the reference.

(Indian Country Today Media Network has posted the family newsletter on its Web site).

The New England genealogical society clarified in a statement that it has found no proof of Warren’s self-proclaimed Native American lineage. The group also told The Globe that the candidate’s family is not listed in an early-20th century census of major tribes, known as the Dawes Rolls.

An article in Atlantic magazine pointed out that Warren “would not be eligible to become a member of any of the three federally recognized Cherokee tribes based on the evidence so far surfaced by independent genealogists about her ancestry.” That’s because her Cherokee ancestors, if she has any, would either be too distant or they never documented their ties in ways that meet the tribes’ requirements.

Obviously, this doesn’t preclude Warren from having traces of Native American heritage.

Did Elizabeth Warren check the Native American box when she ‘applied’ to Harvard and Penn? - The Washington Post

A Boston Globe profile of the Democratic candidate’s teaching career noted that her “law degree from Rutgers University made her the only tenured Harvard Law School professor trained at an American public law school.”

Regardless of whether Warren’s self-proclaimed Native American background helped her win coveted jobs with UPenn and Harvard
The Boston Herald reported in April that Warren had listed herself as a minority in the American Association of Law Schools directory and that Harvard Law School had touted her supposed lineage when the program faced doubts about faculty diversity.

Critics pounced on the news, suggesting Warren had feigned Native American ancestry to enhance her teaching prospects.

The Democratic candidate stumbled early on in reacting to this controversy. She cited “high cheek bones”

HEY LOOK, HIGH CHEEK BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Snivel.. Hang on Queen, I'm getting you a rag..

Liberals don't even deny FAUXAHANTAS is a liar.. now they're line is, so what?!

From the LIBERAL WaPo:
The Facts

Warren’s Lineage

Warren has claimed Cherokee and Delaware Indian heritage, but the only proof so far seems to be stories she says she heard from family members as a child. Cherokee groups have demanded documentation of the candidate’s Native American ancestry, but she hasn’t delivered.

The New England Historic Genealogical Society found a family newsletter that alluded to a marriage-license application supposedly listing Warren’s great-great-great grandmother as part Cherokee.

The Boston Globe misreported this information, saying that the genealogical society had found the marriage license itself and debunked the notion that Warren lied about her lineage. The paper later acknowledged its mistake in a correction notice.

The author of the family newsletter said she didn’t have documentation of the marriage-license application and she doesn’t know who sent her the reference.

(Indian Country Today Media Network has posted the family newsletter on its Web site).

The New England genealogical society clarified in a statement that it has found no proof of Warren’s self-proclaimed Native American lineage. The group also told The Globe that the candidate’s family is not listed in an early-20th century census of major tribes, known as the Dawes Rolls.

An article in Atlantic magazine pointed out that Warren “would not be eligible to become a member of any of the three federally recognized Cherokee tribes based on the evidence so far surfaced by independent genealogists about her ancestry.” That’s because her Cherokee ancestors, if she has any, would either be too distant or they never documented their ties in ways that meet the tribes’ requirements.

Obviously, this doesn’t preclude Warren from having traces of Native American heritage.

Did Elizabeth Warren check the Native American box when she ‘applied’ to Harvard and Penn? - The Washington Post

A Boston Globe profile of the Democratic candidate’s teaching career noted that her “law degree from Rutgers University made her the only tenured Harvard Law School professor trained at an American public law school.”

Regardless of whether Warren’s self-proclaimed Native American background helped her win coveted jobs with UPenn and HarvardThe Boston Herald reported in April that Warren had listed herself as a minority in the American Association of Law Schools directory and that Harvard Law School had touted her supposed lineage when the program faced doubts about faculty diversity.

Critics pounced on the news, suggesting Warren had feigned Native American ancestry to enhance her teaching prospects.

The Democratic candidate stumbled early on in reacting to this controversy. She cited “high cheek bones”

HEY LOOK, HIGH CHEEK BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

So...............all you've got is supposition and suggestion (bolded parts). Nothing that says she actually got any benefits from being Native American.

Yay...................."proof" at last./sarcasm.

Yea sure.. A leftist declares the LIAR FAUXAHANTAS has never used her FAKE minority status so it must be so! Wow, you leftists are real bozos.

She never claimed to be active in the Native American community. All sh has done is recount family history that their was a Cherokee link

If you think she is lying...prove it

Geneticists have been able to show if someone is from certain ethnic groups. I wonder if they can do the same thing with Native American?

It would be funny as shit if she got tested and it was proven that she is Native American.

Until they do testing, which they won't, it is pretty clear she is a liar or just not very careful checking facts. Could be she believed she was but that is far different then making the claim not knowing for sure. One would think someone who is a lawyer or is working towards being a lawyer would understand making claims which are meaningful but unsubstantiated. Whether or not she actually benefited is not really relevant.

Forum List

Back