Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Warren's claims about being native American still a lie.

Trump replied to a charge that he had advocated military action in Libya to remove Gadhafi from power by saying that he had never even discussed it. Except that he posted on his own website that “We should knock this guy out.”

What do you have to say about the Trump lies ....you are going to dodge Trump's lies...you know the Judge is releasing the fraud University papers...it will show one only needed cash to enroll ..no other qualification...you could be a High school dropout..and enroll in Trump U ...

Seems you dodge the Warren lies. In fact, you won't even call what she did a lie. Why should a liar like you be believed?

trump-tyrant.jpg
<---Proven Pathological serial Liar

Warren's claims were refuted. That means they were a lie. Means you trust a liar.

A Pulitzer prize winning organization proved beyond all shadow of any doubt that Trump is a serial liar...you trust a serial liar

After repeatedly claiming that he opposed the war in Iraq before it began, evidence has now emerged showing Trump in 2002 advocating an invasion.

There was proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that Warren lied. When addressed, she blamed her family rather than herself for lying. You trust a liar.

Where have I said I supported Trump? Post please.

Seems you dodge the Warren lies. In fact, you won't even call what she did a lie. Why should a liar like you be believed?
You trust a serial liar ...I have proven that to you LOL..there is more ...much more LOL

Trump asserts that “[The 9/11 hijackers] put their families on airplanes, couple of days before, sent them back to Saudi Arabia for the most part. Those wives knew exactly what was going to happen.” Except only one of the nineteen hijackers was married.

There was proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that Warren lied. When addressed, she blamed her family rather than herself for lying. You trust a liar.

There is proof beyond any shadow of doubt that Trump is a serial liar...acknowledge Trump is a serial liar ...go on its good for the soul

1. Trump said that 100 black pastors would endorse him. Pastors say not so.
  2. Trump said he didn’t mock, or even know, the reporter whose disabilities he mocked and knew for a decade.
  3. Says crime statistics show blacks kill 81 percent of white homicide victims. It’s more like 15%.

You trust a serial liar ...I have proven that to you LOL..there is more ...much more LOL

Trump asserts that “[The 9/11 hijackers] put their families on airplanes, couple of days before, sent them back to Saudi Arabia for the most part. Those wives knew exactly what was going to happen.” Except only one of the nineteen hijackers was married.

You support a liar that published the lie in a book that many fools bought. I've prove you not only support one but are one.

There is proof beyond any shadow of doubt that Trump is a serial liar...acknowledge Trump is a serial liar ...go on its good for the soul

1. Trump said that 100 black pastors would endorse him. Pastors say not so.
  2. Trump said he didn’t mock, or even know, the reporter whose disabilities he mocked and knew for a decade.
  3. Says crime statistics show blacks kill 81 percent of white homicide victims. It’s more like 15%.

Acknowledge Warren is a liar. It won't keep you from being one but you'll feel better about yourself.

You support a liar that published the lie in a book that many fools bought. I've prove you not only support one but are one.
I have proven to you that your "Love for Trump" is stupid ...he is a lying Piece of shit as they say on the streets

He was on 60 Minutes with Vladimir Putin and “got to know him very well.” Except that they were interviewed separately thousands of miles apart.

Proven? What proof? You've claimed something with no proof much like Warren. No wonder you're what they call a piece of shit Liberal.

Proven? What proof? You've claimed something with no proof much like Warren. No wonder you're what they call a piece of shit Liberal.
Well the fact checkers say Trump lies ...its not me ...your problem is not me its every one who checks on Trump and discover that guess what ...he lies constantly ...here is proof that does not come from me

ac29e1ad312424d0a1e2fd25cdee72fd.jpg

[

Elizabeth Warren was being recruited to Harvard because of her academic brilliance ..she did not need any help from being Native American ...

Academic brilliance? She's a Liberal. That's proof she's an idiot.

Her lie wasn't about help. It was a lie that you believe and won't acknowledge.

Well the fact checkers say Trump lies ...its not me ...your problem is not me its every one who checks on Trump and discover that guess what ...he lies constantly ...here is proof that does not come from me

ac29e1ad312424d0a1e2fd25cdee72fd.jpg

Facts, or lack of them, proved Warren lied yet you still defend her.

Forum List

Back