Elizabeth Warren Fights Back Against the "Magical Accounting" of Trickle-Down Economics

What hate sites lol.

ThinkProgress, Media Matters. KOS.

The really filthy leftist hate sites.

Only you dupes have that...Start with Fox and Rush- BOUGHT OFF LIARS- a LOT of them. BS gossip like that Warren bs.

Professors don't run universities, dingbat, and Pubs LOVE expensive bank loans.

Yes, truth is that which serves the party, all else is lies, Comrade hater dupe.

Just in case anyone were to take you seriously...
BTW, most of the college cost rise lately was scam GOP online U's set up (laws changed by Pubs) to for W pals to scam returning GIs. All feqed. Great job!! Oh right, 60 Minutes is communist too LOL

What lie did I make, shyttehead? All proven fact. You live on Planet Pubcrappe, dupe.

You can say "shit head" Franco hater dupe. You lie about most things. Address the several lies recited by you in the post you replied to.

Again, you are a monkey dancing on a leash, you have no ability to think, reason, or offer evidence. The Soros hate sites train you to spew hatred, and spew you do.

Offer reasoned arguments you do not.

Let's have one of their lies then- they spend all their time fighting RW lies. All you dupes listen to RW BS all day, those are tiny operations, not TV channels or radio empires, and NOT FOS. duh.

The lie you recited a few posts back, Franco hater dupe.

You moronically posted a lie from your hate sites claiming that working conditions are more dangerous and worse today than ever.

Do you admit that you and the hate site that programs you were lying, or will you provide evidence in the way of statistics on work related illness, injury, and death to support your complete bullshit?

Dude, you need to understand that I take nothing you say seriously. You have zero credibility, you are a caricature of a mindless, hate filled leftist.

You're a joke, you DO get that, right?
Let's have one of their lies then- they spend all their time fighting RW lies. All you dupes listen to RW BS all day, those are tiny operations, not TV channels or radio empires, and NOT FOS. duh.

You moronically posted a lie from your hate sites claiming that working conditions are more dangerous and worse today than ever.

Do you admit that you and the hate site that programs you were lying, or will you provide evidence in the way of statistics on work related illness, injury, and death to support your complete bullshit?

Dude, you need to understand that I take nothing you say seriously. You have zero credibility, you are a caricature of a mindless, hate filled leftist.

Sure. Destroying unions and cutting regs on industry made work conditions much better...I figured that out myself duh. The rest are easily proved. You're like Rush- 2 jerks at an unheard of U PROVE GW is a hoax. lol.

BTW, most of the college cost rise lately was scam GOP online U's set up (laws changed by Pubs) to for W pals to scam returning GIs. All feqed. Great job!! Oh right, 60 Minutes is communist too LOL

Is that right shit fer brains?

I saw the attacks by the left on the private colleges. I loved the claim that "UoP is a diploma mill, only 9% of people graduate."

Look, you're stupid as a fucking doorknob, so this isn't really meant for you, but IF only 9% graduate, then how could it be a "diploma mill?" Obviously the standards to complete are higher than the students can handle, the exact opposite of a "diploma mill."

{A new report on graduation rates at for-profit colleges by a nonprofit research and advocacy group charges that such colleges deliver “little more than crippling debt,” citing federal data that suggests only 9 percent of the first-time, full-time bachelor’s degree students at the University of Phoenix, the nation’s largest for-profit college, graduate within six years.}

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/24/education/24colleges.html?ref=us&_r=0

So the real complaint is that schools take unprepared students. Of course if students are denied entrance, then charges of racism soon emerge. (As Scalia recently found.)

You Communists may not be very honest, but at least you're filled with hate and lack integrity. :thup:

Last edited:
Sure. Destroying unions and cutting regs on industry made work conditions much better...I figured that out myself duh. The rest are easily proved. You're like Rush- 2 jerks at an unheard of U PROVE GW is a hoax. lol.

Again Franco liar dupe, post stats that support your lie.

You can't - we all know you're lying.

It's what you do, you're a trained monkey, you have no ability to think.

Here, show me when Reaganists started fighting for the middle class (WTF planet are you on?) LOL

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb...able=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/current/
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-c...lity-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Is that right shit fer brains?

I saw the attacks by the left on the private colleges. I loved the claim that "UoP is a diploma mill, only 9% of people graduate."

Look, you're stupid as a fucking doorknob, so this isn't really meant for you, but IF only 9% graduate, than how could it be a "diploma mill?" Obviously the standards to complete are higher than the students can handle, the exact opposite of a "diploma mill."

{A new report on graduation rates at for-profit colleges by a nonprofit research and advocacy group charges that such colleges deliver “little more than crippling debt,” citing federal data that suggests only 9 percent of the first-time, full-time bachelor’s degree students at the University of Phoenix, the nation’s largest for-profit college, graduate within six years.}

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/24/education/24colleges.html?ref=us&_r=0

So the real complaint is that schools take unprepared students. Of course if students are denied entrance, then charges of racism soon emerge. (As Scalia recently found.)

You Communists may not be very honest, but at least you're filled with hate and lack integrity. :thup:
They realized it was a joke Pub scam, duh. Like 2003-8 toxic assets and their bank loans and job gets. and many health plans before ACA. Serious dupe.

Considering we've lost our manufacturing and menial labor lately, I doubt stats mean much. Of course you're right, deregulating industry and wrecking unions would help the workers be safe lol.
TRY ANY OTHER damage done by Reaganism's war on the nonrich, dupe.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?:cuckoo:

LOL. Like Ford...

How much does Ford pay it's Mexican workers. Franco hater dupe?

You DO grasp that they have moved most production out of the USA, just as GM and Chrysler did...
I'm talking about Henry I paying $5/day long ago. Worked great. Now GOPer marketing and sales MBA geniuses can't see past the bottom line. Thanks GOP.

The assembly line is what worked. Paying higher wages without that would have been a disaster.

Considering we've lost our manufacturing and menial labor lately, I doubt stats mean much. Of course you're right, deregulating industry and wrecking unions would help the workers be safe lol.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?:cuckoo:

Since around Clinton I would have to state that Business Visas and Off-Shoring have been a Bi-Partisan screwing of the American people.
Did it get worse under GW? Yes.
Did Obama use the Bully Pulpit in his 2nd Term to bring jobs back and reduce H1-Bs? No.

The only person I see spouting the party line is you Uncensored. You've bought into conservatives as misunderstood victims.

Congress has been controlled by Republicans for 5 of the last 7 years while the middle class was losing ground so badly. As holders of the purse strings, why didn't the Republican Congress do something for them?

The only person I see spouting the party line is you Uncensored. You've bought into conservatives as misunderstood victims.

Congress has been controlled by Republicans for 5 of the last 7 years while the middle class was losing ground so badly. As holders of the purse strings, why didn't the Republican Congress do something for them?

It's real simple, dingbat. if Congress uses it's power of the purse, obama threatens to hold his breath until they give him what he wants and the press will accuse Congress of "shutting down the government." All the spineless Republicans are terrified of that.

We have exactly the spending that Obama and the Dims demanded, so it's quite absurd for someone who votes Democrat to be blaming Republicans for it.

Here, show me when Reaganists started fighting for the middle class (WTF planet are you on?) LOL

Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release--Financial Accounts of the United States--December 10, 2015
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

So Franco hater dupe, you have an IQ lower than the average squirrel, but let's take a look at the little bullshit piece you cut and pasted from the Soros hate site,

1st. Note that the record stops a decade back, in 2007. Why would that be? Well simply because the decline of the middle class is greater under Obama than all prior presidents combined.

Ronald Reagan destroyed your beloved USSR and you hate him for it, so naturally you moronically attack, even though your own numbers don't support your claim.

We can start with the basics (you are a bot Franco hater dupe, you cannot think.) What is a "share?" When the Sorosites claims that the "share" of labor has decreased from a fictional 105% (greater than the total) to some other fabricated number, what is the actual claim?

Let's start with the "share" mentioned. Is this a return on the investment of capital by the unions? Well no, what the Soros drones are alluding to, but will not actually say, is that they view the COST of labor as a positive. What the stat listed - assuming it is accurate (links don't work, the hate drone fabricating this doesn't grasp how queries work) is that the cost of labor in manufacturing has declined. To any sane and educated person, this is a good thing. The reality of course is simply automation has made processes more efficient.

Franco hater dupe, as a good Communist with the intellect of a doorknob, here is an opportunity for you; offer your services to businesses promising to sharply increase labor costs and drastically reduce quality. Vow to dramatically reduce the owners equity. No doubt businesses will line up to hire you....

Then let's move on to the next bit of fucktardation, the top 10% get a larger share, again begging the obvious, larger share of what? In the diseased mind of the communist, if a man takes his children to buy a pizza, the man and his children should receive no larger piece of the pizza than a drunk outside in the ally gets. Here is a clue fucktard, the top 10% get a larger share because they took a larger risk and provided a larger investment.

That's enough, because your idiocy is unworthy of detailed analysis and is not intended to survive such. it is designed to excite the stupid, like you, with absurd claims which promote your prejudices but steer clear of fact or rational thought.

The only person I see spouting the party line is you Uncensored.

What party line is that, Comrade?

You've bought into conservatives as misunderstood victims.

I have an education and grasp how economics, finance, and production work. You have greed that you demand be satiated for no reason other than your want. There is bound to be a conflict.

The key element is the Obamanation in Washington. The Republicans are worthless dolts. They were elected to stop Obama's war on the nation, and have done very little. Obama seeks to destroy the middle class and is well on his way to his goal. Communism is ultimately the repackaging of feudalism to be sold to the stupid. Under the Feudal system, all assets were property of the king, the sovereign of the the state. Under the Communism that you and Obama promote, all assets are property of the state. See a similarity there? The king would dole out leases to his thugs and stooges. Obama doles out public funds to his thugs and stooges (Solyndra, et al.)

In both cases, a tiny elite controls all assets with the masses dependant upon the rulers for the fundamentals of life. This is what you and Obama promote. A self-sufficient middle class is no plaint or obedient, they will seek upward mobility and threaten the power of the elite, thus the left, these Communists, the reestablished aristocracy, must crush the middle and put a boot to the face of those climbing the ladder of success - as your filthy party does each and every day.

They realized it was a joke Pub scam, duh. Like 2003-8 toxic assets and their bank loans and job gets. and many health plans before ACA. Serious dupe.

You are spewing words that drip with vitriol, though sadly they have no meaning at all.

I'll put this in very simply terms; if a University has a graduation rate of 9%, is it a "diploma mill?" (i.e. the diploma is purchased rather than earned.)

What about a University that has an 87% graduation rate? In other words, if you pay the tuition, you get a diploma? Yeah, THAT would be a diploma mill, and that describes Yale. If you pay your tuition to Yale - you WILL be granted a diploma. The standards are "be rich." End of standards.

But then Franco hater dupe, we know that you are just a bitch of the rich, licking the boots of the elite in every case.

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release--Financial Accounts of the United States--December 10, 2015
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

The list goes on, you are using biased info and propaganda sites to push your lies. Old tricks for an old partisan hater dupe.

You are also using selected time frames to produce the propaganda you want.

I also noticed some of the biggest income inequity occurred under Clinton. How much do you want to bet if you included Obama's years you'd see the similar pattern?

Nah, that would ruin your propaganda and BS.

Nice try hater, none of what you post shows a difference between the Democrats and Republicans, the rich working for the rich.

Considering we've lost our manufacturing and menial labor lately, I doubt stats mean much.

You are an ignorant simian, a shit flinging feral baboon.

We lost our manufacturing in the 1970's, due mostly to the greed and laziness of the United Auto Workers Union. While Toyota developed TPS and TQM, GM and the UAW developed a 6 figure salary for spot welder level 3. While a new Hyundai comes with a 100,000 mile warranty, a 1976 Chevelle was expected to require a top end rebuild at 40,000 miles.

Low quality and high wages. that's the union way. We didn't "lose" our manufacturing monkey boi, we discarded it.

When Ronald Reagan took office in 1981, he immediately put a task force together to address the lack of quality and workmanship in American goods. Promoting the ISO systems out of Europe in hopes of salvaging domestic manufacturing. Part of the Chrysler bail out (which I opposed) stipulated that they must adopt ISO standards.

Of course you're right, deregulating industry and wrecking unions would help the workers be safe lol.

Again Franco hater dupe, cut the lies and show the stats?

Let's see this increase in work related death and injury?

Nah, you're just lying - which is what you do.

What does an Indian know about money / accounting? 'They' tried to sell Manhattan for $24 in beads! Oh wait, warren isn't a REAL Indian...
:lmao:

Since around Clinton I would have to state that Business Visas and Off-Shoring have been a Bi-Partisan screwing of the American people.
Did it get worse under GW? Yes.
Did Obama use the Bully Pulpit in his 2nd Term to bring jobs back and reduce H1-Bs? No.

Statistically false.

The greatest upswing in offshoring was under Clinton, though the trend started under Bush 41. Offshoring dramatically decreased under Dubya and had reversed by 2006, with what is termed "reshoring."

The problem is, as Forbes points out is that the manufacturing is returning, but not the jobs. Simply stated, automation is the driving force. Robotics allow the more effective production of goods.

I will never cast a vote for any person who will not swear to work to end H1-B Visas entirely. Obama is a major supporter, due to his handlers at Apple, Amazon, Disney, and Microsoft seeking to replace American workers with cheap Indian labor.

H1-B's have been granted in greater number under Obama than all other presidents combined.

Forum List

Back