Elizabeth Warren Cares About Your Money

The FAKE Indian? The one who headed that university and is facing complaints from banks for FRAUD?
Nah, no questions.

:spam:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another clown in the car!!!!!
1052411_o.gif

Check out this meaningful dialogue from a hearing on financial regulations from a few days ago.

Any of our resident financial advisors want to weigh in on the question she was asking?

Why is there a cut at 2:01?

She cares, that's why she lied about having a Cherokee ancestor, she wants to spend YOUR money, not hers

It never fails.......

If anyone brings up E.W., the far right goes after her (Fauxahantis) for something on a college application....or they blast her as a 1%er.

The subject is a good one to address for a number of reasons.....I believe.

One, should they be regulating like this. Or do the intend to take away our ability to cash out our retirement....or do they want to make it harder ?

All worth talking about.

Never mind it was E.W.

It never fails.......

If anyone brings up E.W., the far right goes after her (Fauxahantis) for something on a college application....or they blast her as a 1%er.

One, should they be regulating like this. Or do the intend to take away our ability to cash out our retirement....or do they want to make it harder ?

All worth talking about.

Never mind it was E.W.

LizzieHiawatha puts the EW in j EW !

Yes, she wants to keep their retirement money in the government so that it can be used in the general fund to pay for all of the social programs.

It never fails.......

All worth talking about.

Never mind it was E.W.

You can't regulate stupidity. The people that lost their money knew the risk.

I understand you liberal need to be protected from yourselves, but that's your problem to deal with.

First point I catch is that she doesn't like the idea of people cashing out their government retirement and investing in private accounts because it provides a profit for businesses.

I don't understand why the Left shudders at such a concept

It never fails.......

All worth talking about.

Never mind it was E.W.

You can't regulate stupidity. The people that lost their money knew the risk.

I understand you liberal need to be protected from yourselves, but that's your problem to deal with.

I would agree....to a point. However, you have to look at the reality of the elderly.

The other thing would be the communications associated with convincing someone they should do this.

While I am liberal...I am not left wing.

I also wonder why she thinks she should care about this if it only happens to a very small percentage of people.

Forum List

Back