Elizabeth Warren Brings Corporate Media News Anchors To Their Knees

Liberals scare me. They admire a genuine fucking lunatic who lied about her heritage to advance herself

Thread headline: Biased, out-of-context, near-irrelevant tangent.

Topic: Reinstating Glass-Steagal

RW response: She's a communist lying Indian chief wannabe!

LW response: Liar! She is for the little people! Banks are evil!

RW response: She is wrong about history! Communists always are! Reagan!

LW response: Obama is President! Scoreboard baby! Palin lol

And so goeth another typical political "discussion" at USMB.

it's not our fault some people can't post a thread without all this thanking of god, admiring of them bringing people to their knees and that they are in LOVE with the person

that overshawdows everything else they post, but you can't buy them a clue...lol

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by Dot Com View Post
We need more like her to reign-in corporate interests from capturing the U.S. government ENTIRELY.

you notice how some liberals will stake THEIR LIVES on a politician..of course they have be DEMOCRATS...they say they are SAVING us from the big bad wolves out there..

why is that? are they too stupid to run their own lives so they NEED the masters of EVERYTHING ( the way they speak of them they must be) in guberment to do it for them

Last edited:
you notice how some liberals will stake THEIR LIVES on a politician..of course they have be DEMOCRATS...they say they are SAVING us from the big bad wolves out there..

why is that? are they too stupid to run their own lives so they NEED the masters of EVERYTHING ( the way they speak of them they must be) in guberment to do it for them

They're a Collective. They all have the Obama Context Filter and they will do anything they are instructed to

Get your Alinsky antenna out and look for the dirty tricks when a radical leftie starts praising a republican politician.

She fights for the little guy. She's very down to earth and gets right at the heart of a given issue. I wish we could clone her.

She fights for the little guy.

warren-tonto.jpg

And how!

They're a Collective. They all have the Obama Context Filter and they will do anything they are instructed to

You'll notice a knowledge of history will always defeat liars and purveyors of revised history, all of the time. It's why you're perceived as a moron.

Is it safer to attack the banking industry in Mass than answer questions about where she stands on the "under God" issue of the Pledge of Allegiance that seems to be pushing the state further and further to the left?

warren-indian.jpg

Democrats had a fake Veteran Senator in CT, a real KKK Grand Kleagle, a guy who murdered his GF, a POTUS who told everyone he was born in Kenya, a VP who is certifiable, so yeah, Warren is the normal one

Does anyone have a link where I don't have to listen to an idiot blather lies before I find out how stupid whatever Warren said is?

Notice, not one of the jerks from the right even tried to counter the concise and credible statement of Sen. Warren. It was all personal attack, all of the time.
Yep, sure did.

I also noted that they're still stuck on her "Indian" statement...still stuck on stupid they are.

Notice, not one of the jerks from the right even tried to counter the concise and credible statement of Sen. Warren. It was all personal attack, all of the time.
Yep, sure did.

I also noted that they're still stuck on her "Indian" statement...still stuck on stupid they are.

She's a clown.
Continental Illinois failed under Glass-Steagall.
"But it took 50 years." LOL!
But your Glass-Steagall didn't prevent them from making stupid loans.
It didn't prevent banks from making silly loans to 3rd World countries.
And it wouldn't have prevented them from making stupid mortgage loans
in 2005, 2006 and 2007.

The CRA, on the other hand, was a regulation that actually contributed to making stupid mortgage loans.

Show me a bank that failed because they weren't restricted by Glass-Steagall or STFU!

Forum List

Back