Elizabeth Edwards breaks silence on affair

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
(CNN) -- Elizabeth Edwards, the wife of two-time presidential hopeful John Edwards, does not know whether he fathered a child during his affair with a campaign staffer, she says in an interview that is to air this week.
Elizabeth Edwards says she believes that her husband has had no other affairs.

"I have seen a picture of the baby. I have no idea. It doesn't look like my children, but I don't have any idea," she said in an exclusive interview with Oprah Winfrey to air Thursday.

Winfrey's Harpo Productions Inc. provided CNN with several preview clips.

John Edwards admitted in August that he had had an affair with Rielle Hunter, then 42. Hunter was hired to make a movie about Edwards, then making his second try for the Democratic presidential nomination.

The former senator has denied that Hunter's baby is his.

more ... Elizabeth Edwards breaks silence on affair - CNN.com

I keep looking, but I can't seem to find the 20+ threads on Edwards. Only a bunch of nonsense about Palin's kid. I don't recall the latter making a bid for public office.

Such petty gossip! I would have though such things were beneath you, Gunny.

(CNN) -- Elizabeth Edwards, the wife of two-time presidential hopeful John Edwards, does not know whether he fathered a child during his affair with a campaign staffer, she says in an interview that is to air this week.

"I have seen a picture of the baby. I have no idea. It doesn't look like my children, but I don't have any idea," she said in an exclusive interview with Oprah Winfrey to air Thursday.

John Edwards admitted in August that he had had an affair with Rielle Hunter, then 42. Hunter was hired to make a movie about Edwards, then making his second try for the Democratic presidential nomination.

I keep looking, but I can't seem to find the 20+ threads on Edwards. Only a bunch of nonsense about Palin's kid. I don't recall the latter making a bid for public office.

Cue the lefty spin machine , that is, unless they stay clear of this or course .........:eusa_whistle:

Cue the lefty spin machine , that is, unless they stay clear of this or course .........:eusa_whistle:

Well Clinton cheated on his wife (yeah, to me a bj is sex) and they still loved him so I don't know why they'd abandon Edwards. Remember, her cancer was in remission so it's not like he's a total scumbag... :doubt:

Here's one ...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/75623-john-edwards-downward-spiral-looks-like-it-isnt-done-yet.html

Well Clinton cheated on his wife (yeah, to me a bj is sex) and they still loved him so I don't know why they'd abandon Edwards. Remember, her cancer was in remission so it's not like he's a total scumbag... :doubt:

My comment had nothing to do with who cheated on who. It addressed the double-standard by the left tards on this board where personal accountability is concerned.

I couldn't merge and/or move Palin threads fast enough to keep up, they holding Sarah Palin accountable for her kid's actions as if she did them herself.

But they are eerily silent when it comes to holding one of their own accountable for his own actions.

My comment had nothing to do with who cheated on who. It addressed the double-standard by the left tards on this board where personal accountability is concerned.

I couldn't merge and/or move Palin threads fast enough to keep up, they holding Sarah Palin accountable for her kid's actions as if she did them herself.

But they are eerily silent when it comes to holding one of their own accountable for his own actions.

Even tho I was responding to driveby that was kinda my point. They won't hold him accountable, they'll defend the action or say it doesn't matter.

Edwards is a scumbag. He has no chance of being elected.

Palin could be the candidate, so its a topic of interest. However, going after her kid is low.

That is only a matter of opinion. A lot of people though Obama never had chance of being elected, but someone sure as Hell put him in office.

A candidate is a candidate. For that matter, Palin was running for VP. Edwards was going for gold. Which should be held MORE accountable?

o what the hell ....shall we discuss republicans who have had affairs...ted haggard.. or newt...didnt newt divorce his first wife when she was suffering from cancer..we can go on and on....edwards is a douchebad and no is going to elect his ass for anything

Gunny, if you took a nice long bubble bath I think you'd feel a lot better.

Forum List

Back