Elizabeth Edwards breaks silence on affair

I keep looking, but I can't seem to find the 20+ threads on Edwards. Only a bunch of nonsense about Palin's kid. I don't recall the latter making a bid for public office.

Wellup, look who's joined the peanut gallery. :eusa_eh:

Yet another ad hominem. I'm going for a run. Maybe one of you peanutheads can actually address the question, but I doubt you will.

You'd do well going back to me pretending not to remember you're here by staying out of my crosshairs.

Gunny, if you took a nice long bubble bath I think you'd feel a lot better.

How fucking gay ...:eusa_eh: I feel just fine. You're the one making a fool of yourself. Doesn't hurt a bit on this end.:lol:
The bath is ready now and I'm not letting all that hot water go to waste.

I think I'll use your razor to shave my legs while I'm in there.:eusa_whistle:

Smell you later.

I keep looking, but I can't seem to find the 20+ threads on Edwards. Only a bunch of nonsense about Palin's kid. I don't recall the latter making a bid for public office.

Cue the lefty spin machine , that is, unless they stay clear of this or course .........:eusa_whistle:

Well Clinton cheated on his wife (yeah, to me a bj is sex) and they still loved him so I don't know why they'd abandon Edwards. Remember, her cancer was in remission so it's not like he's a total scumbag... :doubt:

To be honest, she doesn't look like she is in remission, unfortunately. Edwards is certainly a scumbag and talking about him is like talking about pond scum. It's there, it's ugly and not much can be said about it except that.

Bill Clinton has a lot of redeeming qualities but he's self destructive. I'll never understand how he could do such a thing as president but he did and he's still paying. The late night lecher jokes haunt him even now.

Yet another ad hominem. I'm going for a run. Maybe one of you peanutheads can actually address the question, but I doubt you will.

You'd do well going back to me pretending not to remember you're here by staying out of my crosshairs.

"Ad hominems" aren't just broad personal attacks; an argumentum ad hominem consists of attacking an irrelevant characteristic of an opponent so as to circumvent response to the opposing argument. So if I'd said, "How typical of a Texan," that would have been an ad hominem. What I said wasn't.

Cue the lefty spin machine , that is, unless they stay clear of this or course .........:eusa_whistle:

Well Clinton cheated on his wife (yeah, to me a bj is sex) and they still loved him so I don't know why they'd abandon Edwards. Remember, her cancer was in remission so it's not like he's a total scumbag... :doubt:

yeah, hell, it's not like he served divorce papers on his wife while she was in the hospital after a mastectomy like newt gingrich did.

you know, that whole morality thing the rabid right prides itself on.

(CNN) -- Elizabeth Edwards, the wife of two-time presidential hopeful John Edwards, does not know whether he fathered a child during his affair with a campaign staffer, she says in an interview that is to air this week.
Elizabeth Edwards says she believes that her husband has had no other affairs.

"I have seen a picture of the baby. I have no idea. It doesn't look like my children, but I don't have any idea," she said in an exclusive interview with Oprah Winfrey to air Thursday.

Winfrey's Harpo Productions Inc. provided CNN with several preview clips.

John Edwards admitted in August that he had had an affair with Rielle Hunter, then 42. Hunter was hired to make a movie about Edwards, then making his second try for the Democratic presidential nomination.

The former senator has denied that Hunter's baby is his.

more ... Elizabeth Edwards breaks silence on affair - CNN.com

you must have missed it under the 200 "obama is ruining the country" threads. or maybe they're under all the racist threads that were posted.

and if this thread weren't so silly, i might have said i feel really bad for her.

but the thread wasn't intended for real discussion now, was it?

didn't think so.

(CNN) -- Elizabeth Edwards, the wife of two-time presidential hopeful John Edwards, does not know whether he fathered a child during his affair with a campaign staffer, she says in an interview that is to air this week.
Elizabeth Edwards says she believes that her husband has had no other affairs.

"I have seen a picture of the baby. I have no idea. It doesn't look like my children, but I don't have any idea," she said in an exclusive interview with Oprah Winfrey to air Thursday.

Winfrey's Harpo Productions Inc. provided CNN with several preview clips.

John Edwards admitted in August that he had had an affair with Rielle Hunter, then 42. Hunter was hired to make a movie about Edwards, then making his second try for the Democratic presidential nomination.

The former senator has denied that Hunter's baby is his.

more ... Elizabeth Edwards breaks silence on affair - CNN.com

you must have missed it under the 200 "obama is ruining the country" threads. or maybe they're under all the racist threads that were posted.

and if this thread weren't so silly, i might have said i feel really bad for her.

didn't think so.

not sure there is a thread here that would qualify....

didn't think so.

not sure there is a thread here that would qualify....

they occur occastionally. ;)

i am forever optimistic. :lol:

I notice that nobody on the left can debate the actual subject.
Instead, they want to invoke past wrongs committed by somebody else.
Yeah, that makes it all ok.

what's to debate? he and his wife have major issues.

i don't care about people's affairs. never did. i didn't care about daddy bush's gf, and from an historical perspective, i don't care about kennedy's mistresses or eisenhower's aide de camp... or whether or not hillary had girlfriends.

i don't care about people's affairs. never did. i didn't care about daddy bush's gf, and from an historical perspective, i don't care about kennedy's mistresses or eisenhower's aide de camp... or whether or not hillary had girlfriends.

Re-read post #1, here it is for you,
The point is about how the left attacks, attacks and attacks again if somebody is on the right side.
Nice try at deflection though.
Fail.

i hope hillary did hotter women than bill did......

New Topics

Forum List

Back