Elitist fundamentalists

In other words, you're lying and you know it.

I've been here a while *smirk* and I back up what I say.

From what I've seen,you're nothing but a Christian-hating, bigoted troll. When you have something of substance *smirk* feel free to post it. Until then, kindly refrain from derailing any more discussions with your hatred and lies which have no bearing on anything of importance.

"Penn Jillette is a raconteur; Teller generally uses mime while performing, although his voice can occasionally be heard throughout their performance. They specialize in gory tricks, exposing quacks and frauds, performing clever pranks, and have become associated with Las Vegas, atheism, scientific skepticism, and libertarianism.[1]"

Why on earth would I be interested in the blatherings of quacks?

"Sometimes, the pair will claim to reveal a secret of how a magic trick is done, but those tricks are usually invented by the duo for the sole purpose of exposing them, and therefore designed with more spectacular and weird methods than would have been necessary had it just been a "proper" magic trick. For example, in the reveal of one trick, while Teller waits for his cue, he reads magazines and eats a snack. Another example is their rendition of the cups and balls, using transparent cups."

From wiki:
Penn & Teller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

God controls everything.
That said, kindly post a link to someone who said that God put anyone in office.

The idea of fundamentalist elitism is in the OP:

...they are personally chosen by God to be in positions of power.

But, Bush did say that he thought he was doing God's will in Iraq to a group of Quakers, that was all over the news a few years ago. And, he also said:

Bush said to James Robinson: 'I feel like God wants me to run for President. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to happen... I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants me to do it.'

Bush says God chose him to lead his nation | World news | The Observer

So whether he outandout said God put him in office, I think he's got enough cred to be called a fundamentalist elitist.

Last edited:
The idea of fundamentalist elitism is in the OP:

But, Bush did say that he thought he was doing God's will in Iraq to a group of Quakers, that was all over the news a few years ago. And, he also said:

Bush says God chose him to lead his nation | World news | The Observer

So whether he outandout said God put him in office, I think he's got enough cred to be called a fundamentalist elitist.

Saying you think you are doing God's will, and saying you have been chosen by god are two different things, and do not qualify him as a fundamentalist elitist. Which is a made up term to begin with. WTF is a fundamentalist elitist? It's a term coined by elitists who think they can then turn around and use the term willy-nilly, true or not, and have it have the same impact. Once again, you need to reserarch the term "elitist" and see what it means.

it's just a term thrown out there to scare people and villify Christians. You're in good company. The Nazis posted pictures of demonic Jews committing all sorts of atrocities and crimes. It's the way they made the butchery of the Jews palatable.

Hi Allie,

An elitist fundamentalist is a person who believes it is God's will that they hold a position of power.

If you find the term "elitist" to be a word that vilifies, then maybe neither side should use it?

Last edited:
"Xtians".

Do a search of your own posts and see the bigotry and hatred spewing from your foul computer, and the crap you claim about "fundies" which is nothing more than hate generated crap from an ignorant anti-Christian.

I don't hate pagans, and I don't blame you poor mislead retards for anything. I feel sorry for you, and I have no problem holding your feet to the fire when it comes to actually proving some of the crap you're spewing.

As I've said about 6 times now, if you can't back up your ridiculous claims with some facts, shut the fuck up. Though it won't matter in the end. Even if you don't, you'll quickly be recognized as an uneducated bigot who, like a couple of others on this board, simply trolls and spreads unsubstantiated lies for the sole purpose of spreading hate against Christians.

:eusa_whistle:

Intellectual elitists believe in the religion of their superiority and the intrinisic right to tell others how and what to think, and how to live. Standards for the latter they never hold themselves accountable to, being above all others.

I see WAY more of them on message boards than religious elitists.

So do I Gunny, so do I.

Hi Allie,

An elitist fundamentalist is a person who believes it is God's will that they hold a position of power.

If you find the term "elitist" to be a word that vilifies, then maybe neither side should use it?

Really? Provide a link to that definition.
You don't know what elitism is, and you seem incapable of learning.

That's not a definition. As I said, it's a made-up term by those who want to devalue Christianity and demonize Christians.

Please, please, look up the word "elitism". In a real dictionary. Not just in an article that quotes a source's take on what the word means.

Wow. I'm impressed. Now can you see how "fundamentalist elitism" isn't a real concept, and the difference between believing that you can be saved by grace...but that being saved doesn't make you "better" than others and thus doesn't qualify as elitism?

And did you note this:
The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.

Kindly make the correlation between fundamentalists and elitism, showing that fundamentalists believe they should receive preferential treatment in politics, the economy, or society?

I haven't heard anyone do that here.
Catholics and other cults have committed many crimes in the name of Christ. You won't find any true Christian NT churches who have, however. These are localized, independent churches and who work separately from one another and use the bible and the bible only as their guide book. I find it hateful and bigoted when people come in here spouting off complete crap about "fundies" and "extremist" Christians without having a clue what they're talking about.

Nor have I seen any evidence in your posts heretofore which shows you to be a moderate or even particularly logical. I find the Bible a perfectly logical publication, and find it illogical when people go to great extremes (which I guess makes them extremist as well) to attempt to disprove or slander the bible, based upon nothing but their own arrogance that they can't comprehend the mind of God, nor explain the existence of life and the universe.

Like I said, you shoulda been a bj and your momma shoulda swallowed. Never seen any "true Christian NT churches" that have committed crimes in the name of Christ?

Really? Ever heard of Ted Haggard? He was a "true Christian NT church" leader who ended up smoking meth and consorting with a gay prostitute.

Yeah.....right.....

Wow. I don't know what that's apropos of, since I've never claimed that anyone is free from sin. Maybe you just like to recount disgusting stories?

Let's hope you're more accurate on your recitation of this story than you were on the recitation of Noah....

Wow. I don't know what that's apropos of, since I've never claimed that anyone is free from sin. Maybe you just like to recount disgusting stories?

Let's hope you're more accurate on your recitation of this story than you were on the recitation of Noah....

Really? Remember this?

I haven't heard anyone do that here.
Catholics and other cults have committed many crimes in the name of Christ. You won't find any true Christian NT churches who have, however. These are localized, independent churches and who work separately from one another and use the bible and the bible only as their guide book. I find it hateful and bigoted when people come in here spouting off complete crap about "fundies" and "extremist" Christians without having a clue what they're talking about.

Confused much?

Wow. I'm impressed. Now can you see how "fundamentalist elitism" isn't a real concept, and the difference between believing that you can be saved by grace...but that being saved doesn't make you "better" than others and thus doesn't qualify as elitism?

And did you note this:
The belief that certain persons or members of certain classes or groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their perceived superiority, as in intellect, social status, or financial resources.

Kindly make the correlation between fundamentalists and elitism, showing that fundamentalists believe they should receive preferential treatment in politics, the economy, or society?

Gee, the belief that they are going to eternal bliss (ie special treatment) and everyone else is going to etermal damnation seems like a fit.

Forum List

Back