Elisabeth Warren Flip Flop: I Never Claimed to be Cherokee, Oh Wait I Sure Did!

Give it up, kid. It's been proven that she did lie.

Horse patoot, dupe. Not about this. The New England Geological Society thinks her Great Grandmother was NA, her family lore said the same- this was certainly NOT a lie then, and she never got any advantage out of it.

This is more BS BIRTHER CRAPPE for the dupes only:eusa_liar:. Only more irrelevant. What a waste of time distraction for the hater/chumps....unbelievable. She's a great American fighting for justice, and the dupes are not. They're so wilfully ignorant and happily misled, they're a disgrace. PERIOD. Only dupes in the whole world doubt it...:cuckoo::lol:

And now YOU are lying about it, while continuing to demonstrate your utter inability to communicate in the English language. That little high school in the woods has failed you terribly, kid.

Heyt come back when your IQ is above 50 IE never

This psycho compulsive liar proves that democrats (people that voted and gave her this power) are braindead tools.

Uhh, the election has yet to occur...

How is this relevant? :lol:

These issues aren't that bad for her but she has to stop it. She's looking a little nutty.

I hope she wins but I can't help her, he's going to slide in there again if she isn't careful. Would be nice if Democrats don't screw this up and they retain the senate.

Last edited:
Horse patoot, dupe. Not about this. The New England Geological Society thinks her Great Grandmother was NA, her family lore said the same- this was certainly NOT a lie then, and she never got any advantage out of it.

This is more BS BIRTHER CRAPPE for the dupes only:eusa_liar:. Only more irrelevant. What a waste of time distraction for the hater/chumps....unbelievable. She's a great American fighting for justice, and the dupes are not. They're so wilfully ignorant and happily misled, they're a disgrace. PERIOD. Only dupes in the whole world doubt it...:cuckoo::lol:

And now YOU are lying about it, while continuing to demonstrate your utter inability to communicate in the English language. That little high school in the woods has failed you terribly, kid.

Heyt come back when your IQ is above 50 IE never

Come back when you can phrase that in proper English, you fucking moron.

Liz Warren could start telling people she's Napoleon and the Libs would say, "How do you know she isn't?"

LOL

What a crew of brainwashed idiots

If you don't KNOW you're lying, you're NOT LYING.

She went out of her way to make a claim to something there is no proof of and even she does not know whether or not it's true.

Like Sarah said, she just sounds kinda nutty and desperate...

Last edited:
Liz Warren: I'm Napoleon

Starcrafttard: Kill Wellington this time!

CF: You people are insane

FrancoWTF: stupdi dupes n pubbes hows do youz know dat shes izznt Napoleon?? chekz my siglinez!

I'm not a huge fan of affirmative action in the first place but when one finds out that canidate for senate, Elisabeth Warren, claimed status as a Native American (Cherokee) and this dishonest portrayal of herself as an "ethnic minority" is what got her into Harvard....well....you be the judge on if she should still be the Democrat nominee.

We have another canidate for senate running, she is a bit more liberal than the already annointed Elisabeth Warren but at least she isn't dishonestly claiming to be a minority for personal gain.

Elizabeth Warren: I told Harvard about my heritage - MJ Lee - POLITICO.com

Elizabeth Warren admitted on Wednesday night for the first time that she told Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania of her Native American heritage — in contrast to her previous claim that she was unaware Harvard had listed her as a minority professor until recently.

and from the very liberal Boston Globe (AKA the Boston Globe Democrat, the Kennedy Family newsletter) Elizabeth Warren acknowledges telling Harvard, Penn of Native American status - The Boston Globe

Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren acknowledged for the first time late Wednesday night that she told Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania that she was Native American, but she continued to insist that race played no role in her recruitment.

“At some point after I was hired by them, I . . . provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard,’’ she said in a statement issued by her campaign. “My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.’’

Warren’s statement is her first acknowledgment that she identified herself as Native American to the Ivy League schools. While she has said she identified herself as a minority in a legal directory, she has carefully avoided any suggestion during the last month that she took further actions to promote her purported heritage.

warren has turned into a is a walking gaffe machine now....

warren claimed;

“I was the first nursing mother to take a bar exam in the state of New Jersey,” Warren told an audience at the Chicago Humanities Festival in 2011, in a video posted on the CHF website. When asked how Warren knows that, her campaign said: “Elizabeth was making a point about the very serious challenges she faced as a working mom — from taking an all-day bar exam when she was still breast-feeding, to finding work as a lawyer that would accommodate a mom with two small children.”

Winnie Comfort of the New Jersey Judiciary, which administers that state’s bar exam, said there’s no way to verify Warren’s claim. Comfort said women have been taking the New Jersey bar exam since 1895, but she’s not aware their nursing habits were ever tracked.

Liz Warren just won’t commit - BostonHerald.com

she a brainwashed soldier of the PC movement.....she should just stfu for her own good,....

Don't worry, Lizzy. Your Pa-Paw said it was so. Should be good enough for your sheep.

warren has turned into a is a walking gaffe machine now....

warren claimed;

“I was the first nursing mother to take a bar exam in the state of New Jersey,” Warren told an audience at the Chicago Humanities Festival in 2011, in a video posted on the CHF website. When asked how Warren knows that, her campaign said: “Elizabeth was making a point about the very serious challenges she faced as a working mom — from taking an all-day bar exam when she was still breast-feeding, to finding work as a lawyer that would accommodate a mom with two small children.”

Winnie Comfort of the New Jersey Judiciary, which administers that state’s bar exam, said there’s no way to verify Warren’s claim. Comfort said women have been taking the New Jersey bar exam since 1895, but she’s not aware their nursing habits were ever tracked.

Liz Warren just won’t commit - BostonHerald.com

she a brainwashed soldier of the PC movement.....she should just stfu for her own good,....

The more she talks the more she appears to just be dishonest to me. It is like she makes up stories and stretches the truth to prop herself up. Just like the nursing story you mentioned.

I've been looking at her rival Marisa DeFranco and this lady won't go away for Warren. She is trying to get 15% of the vote at the caucuss so she can be on the ballot against warren. If that happens Scott Brown will have a good chance at re-election. If it doesn't happen Brown will have one heck of a fight on his hands to keep the seat.

Yes, even with all the obvious dishonesty from Warren, Scott Brown will still have trouble beating her in this state. Remember we will elect people who kill others drunk driving over and over again as long as they are a D and a Kennedy ;).

Forum List

Back