Elisabeth Warren Flip Flop: I Never Claimed to be Cherokee, Oh Wait I Sure Did!

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Wow, where do the Democrats find these Wingnuts?

Elizabeth%20Warren%20sitting%20bull.jpg

Under siege over dubious claims of Indian ancestry, Elizabeth Warren slammed a car door in the face of reporters trying to ask her questions regarding what may now eventually become a campaign-ending controversy.

It was actually the third door slammed in the media's face while fleeing a campaign event at SEIU 1199 offices in Dorchester. An aide also slammed two stairwell doors on reporters, as Warren, frantic to evade questions from a Boston Herald reporter, fled up the stairs before entering an SUV, slamming the door on reporters, and being driven off without delay.

This latest Warren debacle follows a previous on-camera encounter that went badly for the would--be Senate candidate. As she repeatedly fails to even respond to these questions, the storm around the issue shows no signs of abetting.

The final leg of Warren's hasty retreat from the SEIU event was captured on video, sure to make news highlight reels around the state. The Herald originally broke the story of Warren's genealogy problems and is now comparing her to an embarassed and embattled John Kerry when he was confronted with claims he docked a $7 million yacht in Rhode Island to avoid paying taxes.

Warren on Run from Press

I predict Warren will not recover from this disaster, just as Christine "I'm not a witch" could not recover.

Some controversies have minds of their own.

MA will remain Pub.

She'll still come close to winning in MA because many voters there are too stupid to know this story or are so corrupt in their mind that they don't believe it's true about her lies. She will lose but it will be close, as usual when idiots on the left vote.

She is the typical liberal biatch working her way through academia on lies and being a suck-up. She exposes the liberal elites for what they are, frauds.

I just think it's funny that people who promote affirmative action have to stoop that low......oh wait I forgot rule number 1, liberals never have to follow their own rules

She'll still come close to winning in MA because many voters there are too stupid to know this story or are so corrupt in their mind that they don't believe it's true about her lies. She will lose but it will be close, as usual when idiots on the left vote.

She is the typical liberal biatch working her way through academia on lies and being a suck-up. She exposes the liberal elites for what they are, frauds.

They voted for a murdering drunkard for 40yrs. They worshipped Ted Kennedy as a God. So nothing would surprise me in Assachusetts. It is what it is.

I saw her Saturday on FNC, and she was having a lot of trouble handling the questioning. Her body language and face said she was distraught. If it continues she'll likely quit, but I suspect she will find friendlier venues and be all right. She, won't however, be elected, and she's wasting a lot of emotional energy on this defective run.

I saw her Saturday on FNC, and she was having a lot of trouble handling the questioning. Her body language and face said she was distraught. If it continues she'll likely quit, but I suspect she will find friendlier venues and be all right. She, won't however, be elected, and she's wasting a lot of emotional energy on this defective run.

She's in it for the long haul. The Democrats have invested a fortune in her. They had her pegged for winning in a Landslide only a month ago. They're freaking out right now. All that cash just flushed right down the toilet. Scott Brown should win fairly easily. But this is Assachusetts. Anything can happen.

She's nothing but a nasty distraction for those of us that can and cannot vote for her. (But indicative of the Statist mindset nonetheless).

The liberals are getting the dead people ready to vote, people in the ghetto ready to ride over to the polls, college students to vote at multiple locations, etc. The machine is getting ready to elect to the empty headed biatch.

Maybe I should put us as a minority . My great grandfather was full blooded Indian , his wife ( my great grandmother) was half on my dad side. On my mom side my grandmother was half as well. I dont know what that makes me in Indian but a hell of a lot more then this woman. Maybe my youngest can get affirmative action and jump in front of other students.. (SARCASM )

Wow, where do the Democrats find these Wingnuts?

Elizabeth%20Warren%20sitting%20bull.jpg

Under siege over dubious claims of Indian ancestry, Elizabeth Warren slammed a car door in the face of reporters trying to ask her questions regarding what may now eventually become a campaign-ending controversy.

It was actually the third door slammed in the media's face while fleeing a campaign event at SEIU 1199 offices in Dorchester. An aide also slammed two stairwell doors on reporters, as Warren, frantic to evade questions from a Boston Herald reporter, fled up the stairs before entering an SUV, slamming the door on reporters, and being driven off without delay.

This latest Warren debacle follows a previous on-camera encounter that went badly for the would--be Senate candidate. As she repeatedly fails to even respond to these questions, the storm around the issue shows no signs of abetting.

The final leg of Warren's hasty retreat from the SEIU event was captured on video, sure to make news highlight reels around the state. The Herald originally broke the story of Warren's genealogy problems and is now comparing her to an embarassed and embattled John Kerry when he was confronted with claims he docked a $7 million yacht in Rhode Island to avoid paying taxes.

Warren on Run from Press

On the bright side of this issue is the Boston Herald has a complete hard on for the Boston Globe over their blatant lie about her genealogy.

The Herald is really driving this. Kudos to real journalists.

On the bright side of this issue is the Boston Herald has a complete hard on for the Boston Globe over their blatant lie about her genealogy.

The Herald is really driving this. Kudos to real journalists.

The Globe has always been a Liberal/Democrat rag. So it's no surprise when they lie and cover for Democrats. It's par for the course for them. The NY Times is biased the same way.

She's in it for the long haul. The Democrats have invested a fortune in her. They had her pegged for winning in a Landslide only a month ago. They're freaking out right now. All that cash just flushed right down the toilet. Scott Brown should win fairly easily. But this is Assachusetts. Anything can happen.

Don't forget what happened in N.J. to Robert Torricelli, being substituted by Laughtenburg at the last minute. This present situation is not nearly as problematic, because they had the seat and above all wanted to keep it, but here the situation is reversed; the seat is held by a R, and they don't have a sub that could replace her. If they did they'd ask her to bow out, and a new guy to step in.

Don't forget what happened in N.J. to Robert Torricelli, being substituted by Laughtenburg at the last minute. This present situation is not nearly as problematic, because they had the seat and above all wanted to keep it, but here the situation is reversed; the seat is held by a R, and they don't have a sub that could replace her. If they did they'd ask her to bow out, and a new guy to step in.

Very good observation. I always thought the Laughtenburg substitution was a sad perversion of our Electoral System. A very very dirty move by the Democrats.

Very good observation. I always thought the Laughtenburg substitution was a sad perversion of our Electoral System. A very very dirty move by the Democrats.
But, just as in any game, if the rules don't apply to you (or your team) anything goes in a panic situation.

EDIT: And Warren will be interviewd on FNC just after the commercial break momentarily

Last edited:

Forum List

Back