Eleven years of justice

Sure bitch. :dunno:

Let me know when you want to get back to arguing an insurrection isn't an insurrection without murder and ice cream cake. 😄
I said whatever I could think to say to combat your lunacy. I'm at peace with it. In the end it's all inconsequential anyway, so whatever. I never actually hoped to change your mind. We're all just barking at the moon here.

I said whatever I could think to say to combat your lunacy. I'm at peace with it. In the end it's all inconsequential anyway, so whatever. I never actually hoped to change your mind. We're all just barking at the moon here.
So that wasn't your honest opinion? Are you being honest now or are you just now embarrassed by your previous stance?

Then go read about Jan 6 before commenting again.
When you think of political violence brought on by insurrections do you really picture something like what happened that day? Cops and property being targeted? That was a riot dude. A temper tantrum. If a bunch of people had shown up looking to overthrow the government people would have died. You disagree with that?

I know conservatives. They are a lot of things, but impotent fighters is not among those things. Conservatives know how to shoot guns and kill people. And that's what will happen in a real government overthrow situation.

Last edited:
So that wasn't your honest opinion? Are you being honest now or are you just now embarrassed by your previous stance?
I'm not sure I understand. Sometimes I definitely do just say things to see how far I can drag the logic, but with this I actually just believe you guys are exaggerating. That's the high and low of it. We were never in danger of losing the government.

When you think of political violence brought on by insurrections to you really picture something like what happened that day? Cops and property being targeted? That was a riot dude. A temper tantrum. If a bunch of people had shown up looking to overthrow the government people would have died. You disagree with that?

I know conservatives. They are a lot of things, but impotent fighters is not among those things. Conservatives know how to shoot guns and kill people. And that's what will happen in a real government overthrow situation.
Neat. I know conservatives too. Magaturds are the furthest thing from conservatives.

They thought they were protesting a stolen election.
False. They proudly stated their intentions in real time, right into cameras. And that intention was to discard the election result, attack non-compliant congress people, and keep Trump in office.

Go check. The ones that are sitting in prison even admitted it, in court.

Liberals are really dishing out the punishment! But when it comes to Meth User Hunter, they want to protect his lying tax cheating little ass!

Karma baby! Just wait! :hyper:

I'm not sure I understand. Sometimes I definitely do just say things to see how far I can drag the logic, but with this I actually just believe you guys are exaggerating. That's the high and low of it. We were never in danger of losing the government.
I agree we weren't in danger of losing the government. That doesn't mean I'm going to be singing kum ba yah to the misguided magaturd motherfuckers who participated.

False. They proudly stated their intentions in real time, right into cameras. And that intention was to discard the election result, attack non-compliant congress people, and keep Trump in office.

Go check. The ones that are sitting in prison even admitted it, in court.
Yeah. There's always going to be lunatics. The left has them too. And then there's the anarchists that just want any kind of trouble. I don't really feel that they represent the whole though, and when the left talks about January 6th I don't often see them make distinctions about good and bad protestors, and the fact that the vast majority of people will not be charged with anything. They just call them all insurrectionists and make the whole thing out to be a lot bigger than it really was.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back