Electronica

I don't much follow the genre, but I do have a couple of Albums on vinyl that are probably the progenitors, thereof, at least in terms of their being totally Synth.

One is Tonto's expanding Headband by Malcolm Cecil/Robert Margouleff and the other is Rainbows in Curved Air by Terry Riley. I bought both in 1971 0r 2, I do believe.

I don't much follow the genre, but I do have a couple of Albums on vinyl that are probably the progenitors, thereof, at least in terms of their being totally Synth.

One is Tonto's expanding Headband by Malcolm Cecil/Robert Margouleff and the other is Rainbows in Curved Air by Terry Riley. I bought both in 1971 0r 2, I do believe.

There's one from the 70's or 80's............I cannot remember the name of the album, but I think it has like a train name and train time. It's a "one song" album, and it's about 10 minutes long I think. I've been trying to remember it for years.....even spent a weekend some years ago researching on the internet for the name of it................have yet to figure out what the fucking name of the song/album was.

Forum List

Back