Electric vehicles….hope it doesn’t need to be repaired…..

At least nine states now plan to ban sales of new gas-powered cars after 2035, and several others are thinking about joining them

Pretty much shoots your statement to shit.

Nope. They can "plan" all they want but by 2035, the dems will all be in the gulags or dead, and common sense will have returned.

If you want to condemn spending money we don't have, you will get no argument from me. We can post examples of this all day though.
The subject is EVs.....Why the blue fuck is the Energy dept. sending 12B to the auto makers but for the grift?

Now if I read where they were spending that money pushing nuclear power then I might go for it as money well spent.

The subject is EVs.....Why the blue fuck is the Energy dept. sending 12B to the auto makers but for the grift?

Why ask me? Why does the government do many of the things they do? I don't support any of that.

Now if I read where they were spending that money pushing nuclear power then I might go for it as money well spent.

People always seem to support the growing massive debt based upon what they support. It's why we have such a big problem.

If you were not so ignorant you would know but hiding from the world has made you less intelligent It is the 2005 Energy Policy Act passed by Bush that mandates investment in the private sector for the creation of alternative transportation and power production, duh!

Mechanics will follow the market

Less to break down in an EV
No cooling system, no Emissions control, no exhaust system, no fuel injection or spark plugs, less complex transmission
Much easier to replace an electric motor than an engine
Right....and your bill is $23,500 will that be check or charge??

California passed a ban.
You living under a rock?

California has some of the most ambitious climate goals in the country. And the state is pushing hard to eliminate as many gas-powered vehicles from its roads as quickly as possible. One key goal - that all new cars and light trucks sold in the state be electric by 2035.Jan 30, 2023

Nobody cares

Nobody buying EV's because Americans don't want 'em.
Growth statistics are ghey...so please...

Almost 16 million new ICE vehicles will hit the road in 2023. :bye1: <3% of vehicles on US roads are electric.

Only the climate crusaders are bamboozled by EV propaganda.....

83203.jpeg

Forum List

Back