Electric Vehicle sales are sucking!!!

No, he's merely pointing out the progressives willingness to waste vast sums of money on perception. People who buy Tesla's are wealthy and they buy them to show how "green" they are when they are anything but green. Tesla's are more polluting to make, and far more toxic than any ICE powered vehicle and you all blissfully ignore those facts because it makes you feel good. In the meantime you are allowing more environmental damage to occur than would otherwise be possible and you think you are all clever when you are anything but clever.

They don't get it.......its the whole fantasy concept. Been hearing for years about electric cars and this year, they are selling less than 100,000 of them. LMAO......they sell well over 1 million trucks ALONE in the US, forget about total car sales.

Americans don't want faggy-ass electric cars. It is part of the American culture. They want real cars. Most American men wouldn't be caught dead driving a Prius. Almost invariably, they are driven by progressives who don't quite have there feet on the ground. The miserable among us..........heres an example >>>

Hysterical stuff.............typical of the modern tree-hugger nutjob.:spinner::spinner:

I would pay to have a similar run in with this woman.....these people handled this like shit.:gay:

what a frikking nut job

female version of Mamooth and Crick!!!:coffee:

Progressive deep misery on display!!!:gay:

Trouble with electrics is they are are killer expensive and they have expensive batteries to recycle. I like them, but until they resuce the cost of them, they aren't going anywhere

Trouble with electrics is they are are killer expensive and they have expensive batteries to recycle. I like them, but until they resuce the cost of them, they aren't going anywhere

the biggest limiting factor on a electric is distance and refill(recharge) time both suck bad

when there is an electric that can do 400 miles on a five minute refill we got a deal

Buying gasoline when it comes from such places as Saudi Arabia and Iran is suicidal. We need to find alternative fuels from alternative places. Electric is the way to go. Right now it is hobbiest, but I hope that someday soon we will solve the problems with it, or deal with the murderous slime some other way

Buying gasoline when it comes from such places as Saudi Arabia and Iran is suicidal. We need to find alternative fuels from alternative places. Electric is the way to go. Right now it is hobbiest, but I hope that someday soon we will solve the problems with it, or deal with the murderous slime some other way
an expensive hobby eh?

Chevy Bolt EV to deliver 200 mile range for lowest price

The Chevrolet Bolt EV will be the lowest-priced electric car that offers a range of over 200 miles per charge when it goes on sale late this year. The battery-powered compact hatchback will cost $37,500, before factoring in a federal tax credit of $7,500 plus additional state EV incentives.

To get an electric car with a longer range today, you’d have to spend at least $70,000 on a Tesla Model S 70, which is rated at 240 miles per charge. Tesla is expected to unveil its smaller Model 3 in March, with a similar range and price to the Bolt’s, but it won’t go on sale until sometime 2017, at the earliest.

The 2016 Nissan Leaf is offered with a maximum range of 107 miles per charge at a sticker price of $35,050.

Of course, since this is American made, by an American company, the 'Conservatives' are going to hate it. Like the Tesla, it is upgradable over the lifespan of the vehicle. And, as the price of the batteries comes down, so will the price of the vehicle.

Chevy Bolt EV to deliver 200 mile range for lowest price

The Chevrolet Bolt EV will be the lowest-priced electric car that offers a range of over 200 miles per charge when it goes on sale late this year. The battery-powered compact hatchback will cost $37,500, before factoring in a federal tax credit of $7,500 plus additional state EV incentives.

To get an electric car with a longer range today, you’d have to spend at least $70,000 on a Tesla Model S 70, which is rated at 240 miles per charge. Tesla is expected to unveil its smaller Model 3 in March, with a similar range and price to the Bolt’s, but it won’t go on sale until sometime 2017, at the earliest.

The 2016 Nissan Leaf is offered with a maximum range of 107 miles per charge at a sticker price of $35,050.

Of course, since this is American made, by an American company, the 'Conservatives' are going to hate it. Like the Tesla, it is upgradable over the lifespan of the vehicle. And, as the price of the batteries comes down, so will the price of the vehicle.

tax credits for buying a car = ghey

And people wonder why there is so much deep anger and animosity in this country?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

How stoopid...........the American people have to pay for what amounts to snobishness.:booze:

Anybody who buys a Leaf for near 40K needs to be on a state terror watch list......definitely somebody who could snap.:bye1:

We just had over 16" of glorious global warming (were 130% of normal for the year now).

I watched as a neighbor just had to try his go cart on the roads and he got it high centered on a 12" snow bank going through an intersection. He was broad sided by a car that could not stop when he got stuck.. the air bags deployed and they walked away unhurt but the car burst into flames.. The batteries went boom! (I presume they shorted out).

The fire department used foam to put it out in 10 deg F weather.. looked like a dam snowball when they were done. then they scraped up the snow, ice and everything around to collect all the hazardous materials and acids..

$65,000.00 car went BOOM!

I told him I will keep my gas using SUV. He went home and filed an accident claim.. Today he came home in a brand new SUV....

All I could do is laugh...

We just had over 16" of glorious global warming (were 130% of normal for the year now).

I watched as a neighbor just had to try his go cart on the roads and he got it high centered on a 12" snow bank going through an intersection. He was broad sided by a car that could not stop when he got stuck.. the air bags deployed and they walked away unhurt but the car burst into flames.. The batteries went boom! (I presume they shorted out).

The fire department used foam to put it out in 10 deg F weather.. looked like a dam snowball when they were done. then they scraped up the snow, ice and everything around to collect all the hazardous materials and acids..

$65,000.00 car went BOOM!

I told him I will keep my gas using SUV. He went home and filed an accident claim.. Today he came home in a brand new SUV....

All I could do is laugh...

Dang Billy.........I would have paid to see that!! Classic........

Guy will likely buy an SUV for the rest of his life too!! Both my brothers bought big ass trucks within the last 2 months......first time truck buyers. They rave about them, especially after this last blizzard here in New York. 20+ inches of snow and those vehicles laughed at it.

Meanwhile, Tesla sales are down and Prius sales ( who the fuck would buy one of those ugly-ass under-powered slugs?) are waaay down.

Not all but most EV drivers are oddballs making that arrogant oddball fringe statement driving around in these stoopid cars that nobody else cares about.

Forum List

Back