Electric bicycle's scooters..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Any one own one here, if so how do you like it have any trouble buying new batteries for it?

Damn they even make electric snowmobiles now

Taiga Motors claims it has the world's first production electric snowmobile, producing zero emissions, requiring zero maintenance and offering zero compromise in performance. ... The main problem in producing an electric snowmobile for consumers has been a sacrifice in performance.
Electric Snowmobile: Here to Stay? - American Snowmobiler ...American Snowmobiler Magazine ›

Any one own one here, if so how do you like it have any trouble buying new batteries for it?

Taiga Motors claims it has the world's first production electric snowmobile, producing zero emissions, requiring zero maintenance and offering zero compromise in performance. ... The main problem in producing an electric snowmobile for consumers has been a sacrifice in performance.
Electric Snowmobile: Here to Stay? - American Snowmobiler ...American Snowmobiler Magazine ›

Is there an electric jetski?

Electric transportation is great but, oh yeah you gotta replace the batteries from time to time. A battery for my freaking drill approaches $100. Did y'all think you would ride for free?

Where are you supposed to plug the fucker in to recharge it?

All your snowmobile buddies gas up and they're gone, and you're sitting there for what, two hours while the thing recharges, if you can find a gas station willing to run an extension or whatever out to your machine?

I'll pass. Dumb idea.

buying an electric snowblower this year

Is there an electric jetski?

Battery's to heavy for water

Why? You think dragging an extension cord through snow is a good idea?

in this century they are cordless -just saying

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y9PZEP8/?tag=ff0d01-20

which will work well for the sidewalks around the house

Ya.... cordless... I have many cordless tools, drills, hedge trimmer, etc, but ya know what, the batteries go dead and you have to recharge them.

So tell me, have you seen a recharging port for electric snowmobiles? I haven't, and I live Wisconsin where we have winter.

I drive a Mazda 3. When I used to commute 102 miles a day -- round trip -- its 38 mpg saved Me a ton of money. Particularly when gas was nearly $4 a gallon.

Would I buy an electric scooter to put around on?

Fuck no.

I would, however; buy one of these.

If I can get to work and back on a single charge, the savings I would have on My now 34-mile round trip commute would still save Me money and I can fill up on a tank and drive nearly an entire month.

I don't give a crap about the moronic environmental argument. I care about saving money.

Besides, My woman would totally believe I bought this for us!

:biggrin:

Ya.... cordless... I have many cordless tools, drills, hedge trimmer, etc, but ya know what, the batteries go dead and you have to recharge them.

So tell me, have you seen a recharging port for electric snowmobiles? I haven't, and I live Wisconsin where we have winter.

maybe not so with the 80 volt snowblower

the brother in law has had one a couple of seasons without complaint

Read the link they are in the early stages, knowing guys in Wisconsin just put chargers by bars they are in there forever..

BTW I was just reading yesterday about how much money you could make owning a recharge place.

Read the link they are in the early stages, knowing guys in Wisconsin just put chargers by bars they are in there forever..

BTW I was just reading yesterday about how much money you could make owning a recharge place.

i like electric stuff

most of my power tools are cordless electric

in fact i am in the process of adding a solar cell to the boat

to help charge the batteries

The entire point of my thread you buy an electric scooter for $500 ~ $3,000 how long does the batteries last and how much?

Read about one that takes 360 charges and cost a grand, so you will have to replace the batteries after a few years, will it be like printers that the ink cost almost as much as the printer itself????

Electric transportation is great but, oh yeah you gotta replace the batteries from time to time. A battery for my freaking drill approaches $100. Did y'all think you would ride for free?
Check after market sources. It's been my experience they are available and a lot cheaper but not as good. They do work though.

The entire point of my thread you buy an electric scooter for $500 ~ $3,000 how long does the batteries last and how much?

Read about one that takes 360 charges and cost a grand, so you will have to replace the batteries after a few years, will it be like printers that the ink cost almost as much as the printer itself????

my father in law and mother in law had a scooter each

they ran along time on a charge

eventually i replaced batteries for them

they ran about a hundred bucks a piece

the last one i bought was a couple of years ago

since then dad has died

gave his scooter to my sister and they have not had to do any work on it

215254.png

Forum List

Back