Electoral Analysis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I like it:

http://vodkapundit.com/archives/006743.php

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    Excellent link, Kathianne! My favorites:

"A hundred years from now, journalism schools will still be teaching about Dan's folly".

And, they can title the course, *How one self-absorbed prima donna singlehandedly finished the job of breaking liberalism's stranglehold on the dissemination of information*.

"...restoring Kuwait's kleptocratic sheiks to their thrones...".

LOL! I remember Mike Royko's take:* Well, now the war's over, and we have restored the Emir of Kuwait to his gold toilet seat...*

"Forget the polls. Forget the Electoral College. Forget the economy, the war and 9/11. Forget if you're a Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, or Green. Just remember that John Kerry thinks you're stupid."

'Nuff said.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Oh I miss Royko! Read him as a kid in Chicago Daily News, lost some time when he went to Sun-Times, but my folks bought his books, then caught up again when he moved to the Tribune. Probably the best writer Chicago ever had-yeah including Studs!

4. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    I used to catch his column in the Hamilton(OH) Journal-News, which has since, I'm sorry to say, disintegrated into a liberal rag. Seems like he was syndicated in one of the Dallas papers, too, while I was living there. I miss him, too. So much common sense, which I consider the soul of wit.