Election denier Karine Jean Pierre tries to explain why Biden is the first president in history to refuse a cognitive test

Unlike Trump's doctors who thought that Trump's conduct warranted a cognitive test, President Biden's did not.

Of course, Trump was demented enough to brag about passing it as though it was Mensa Test. He obviously did not even comprehend the type of test he was taking. That fact alone shows his diminished capacity.
Good spin. If Biden could pass a cognitive test then he would take it.

Difference between leftists and right is simple, using the OP as an example.

If Trump refused a cognitive test the left would talk about it for ages and ages and ages. Heck, they may even suggest impeachment. Why? Because they need the material to help them sleep nights.

In Biden's case it will soon be forgotten. And no amount of material is enough to give the left the clue that for one, their kind are not accountable.

Because he doesn`t believe that George Washington controlled the airports at Valley Forge or because he won`t sip bleach and disinfectant with the MAGAs? Give a listen to this silvery tongued orator and tell us again about Biden. :abgg2q.jpg:
Sure. Biden is cognitively impaired and everyone, EVERYONE, knows it. You guys just won't admit it. And it's frankly frightening that you would even think of voting this sad old man in for another four years.

If Trump refused a cognitive test the left would talk about it for ages and ages and ages. Heck, they may even suggest impeachment. Why? Because they need the material to help them sleep nights.

In Biden's case it will soon be forgotten. And no amount of material is enough to give the left the clue that for one, their kind are not accountable.
The left believes rules are for political enemies. They Hate this country and they hate fellow Americans who believe in God, family and country.

They have no choice. They've boxed themselves in. With Biden, they have a glimmer of hope in November. With Plan B, Kamala, they have zero chance.

The problem is now that this will become an attack ad against him. "First president in history to avoid a cognitive test" because as his spokeperson said "he doesn't need it".

So Biden is too incapacitated to have a mental state of willfulness. I agree.
Incapacitated is your word, not the lawyers, not the doctors and not mine.

Did you want to answer the question...

Do you think anyone who can't remember things during an investigation is mentally incapacitated?

The WH is in a bad spot. Having Biden take a cognitive test is going to show a decline without a doubt. Even if it’s within normal range for someone his age; that result will be used like a hammer by the opposition. The WH can’t have the rest come back too good or they wouldn’t have the “old man too senile” excuse to use in the investigation if Trump wins. The WH is left to gaslight the nation into not believing their lying eyes and listen to the truth the loud speaker is telling you.

No. Either does hur. He said he couldn't remember things, not that he incapacitated.

Do you think anyone who can't remember things during an investigation is mentally incapacitated?

“Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”

(In other words; intent)

What is it that the special counsel states as to why a jury would have a difficult time being convinced that Biden would be guilty of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness? It seems you're trying to have it both ways. Trying to convince people that he doesn't have the intent required to be charged; while omitting the reason why Hur said he it'll be hard to prove intent. He states that he'll be seen by a jury as a “sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory”. In other words, Hur said that he's not sharp enough, mentally, to have realized that he took classified documents in the first place.

What is it that the special counsel states as to why a jury would have a difficult time being convinced that Biden would be guilty of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness? It seems you're trying to have it both ways. Trying to convince people that he doesn't have the intent required to be charged; while omitting the reason why Hur said he it'll be hard to prove intent. He states that he'll be seen by a jury as a “sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory”. In other words, Hur said that he's not sharp enough, mentally, to have realized that he took classified documents in the first place.
To me, “sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory”, is simply a politically bias way to say they asked Biden questions he couldn't remember.

This is not uncommon and I pose to you the same question I posted to marvin martian, do you believe any politician who answers investigative questions with I don't know, is not mentally fit to serve in office?

Incapacitated is your word, not the lawyers, not the doctors and not mine.

Did you want to answer the question...

Things like when his son died and when he was vice president? Yes, the inability remember things like that is incapacitating.

You disagree?

Things like when his son died and when he was vice president? Yes, the inability remember things like that is incapacitating.

You disagree?
Biden stated he didn't forget when his son died but even if he did it isn't unusual for people to block traumatic events like that.

As far as his job, I am not surprised he needed clarification after having been in politics for so many decades it would blend.

Perhaps if he wasn't able to identify his wife in a picture or remember when he was president that would be a different story.

What do you think?

To me, “sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory”, is simply a politically bias way to say they asked Biden questions he couldn't remember.

This is not uncommon and I pose to you the same question I posted to marvin martian, do you believe any politician who answers investigative questions with I don't know, is not mentally fit to serve in office?
Saying that you couldn't remember the answer questions wouldn't disqualify you from holding office. However, you're coming across as obtuse if you think that that's what this is all about. Not remembering the time period you were the VP of the US? Being years off in knowing when your son passed away? Especially since Biden was the one who brought Beau up in the interviews with investigators? Finding classified documents related to Afghanistan in his house in VA, and forgetting to turn those documents in to the proper authorities? That's a lot more than the boilerplate of "I don't remember" or "I don't recall" to avoid being caught in a perjury trap to investigators.

I didn't vote for either Biden or Trump in 2020, and likely will repeat myself in 2024. You have to be an absolute partisan at this point to not realize that Biden doesn't have it all going on upstairs. Even when he did the press conference, when the report came out, to refute the findings, he mixes up the presidents of Mexico and Egypt. A ringing endorsement of mental acumen if I ever heard one.

Biden stated he didn't forget when his son died but even if he did it isn't unusual for people to block traumatic events like that.

As far as his job, I am not surprised he needed clarification after having been in politics for so many decades it would blend.

Perhaps if he wasn't able to identify his wife in a picture or remember when he was president that would be a different story.

What do you think?

I think you're full of shit and a cult member.

Forum List

Back