Election 2012: Romney 45%, Obama 39%

You practice stating I said something I did not say: unethical.

But, hey, that's you.

I said "Almost every vote comes from a reactionary or libertarian wack" not "So everyone on the board is a whack except Ravi and Sarah G (the only two people who voted in your favor.)"

Toro is cool, Zander is silly, and you are an imbecile.

The only two people who think you are a "conservative" are the two most left wing members of the board.

They probably think Stalin was a conservative.

You practice stating I said something I did not say: unethical.

But, hey, that's you.

I said "Almost every vote comes from a reactionary or libertarian wack" not "So everyone on the board is a whack except Ravi and Sarah G (the only two people who voted in your favor.)"

Toro is cool, Zander is silly, and you are an imbecile.

The only two people who think you are a "conservative" are the two most left wing members of the board. They probably think Stalin was a conservative.

Yep, you lied. "The only two" voted in a poll and don't represent everybody on the board anymore than the far right wack who voted in the poll represent anybody's philosophies other than their own far right wack ideas.

You can't prove your point, so move on. And it is obvious that you are a leftist plant in the Republican garden. We are going to weed you out.

JoeB is continuing to pretend he is a rightie, and I am going to continue to show he is not.

My man won by 8 votes last night, and is going to win in NH by a big, big margin. SC and FL after that will demonstrate Romney is going to be the nominee.

Do you like Christie for veep pick?

JoeB is continuing to pretend he is a rightie, and I am going to continue to show he is not.

My man won by 8 votes last night, and is going to win in NH by a big, big margin. SC and FL after that will demonstrate Romney is going to be the nominee.

I don't know enough about him. I do like his "pull no punches" demeanor though.

I like his assertiveness for sure. BHO will pull him out of being aggressive, which will make Christie even more solid in common sense point talking.

Romney has a chance. If he plays it right. I don't think it's a cakewalk for Obama like many on this Board are claiming. The Economy will be incredibly important in 2012. The rest of the issues will be played up by the MSM but they wont be most important to Americans. And Romney has a strong Business background so he has far more experience on economic issues than Obama does. I think this could be what may put him over-the-top in 2012. But the Left Smear Machine is gonna savage him. I guess we'll see if he can overcome that. It's gonna be much more interesting than many are predicting.

Yes, he won 8 delegates last night.

WHich is less than the 14 delegates he won in 2008.

And he got less votes overall and a lower percentage... but man, he's like awesome.

Ummm, where are all those moderate Democrats who were supposed to show up for him last night, Jake?

Romney has a chance. If he plays it right. I don't think it's a cakewalk for Obama like many on this Board are claiming. The Economy will be incredibly important in 2012. The rest of the issues will be played up by the MSM but they wont be most important to Americans. And Romney has a strong Business background so he has far more experience on economic issues than Obama does. I think this could be what may put him over-the-top in 2012. But the Left Smear Machine is gonna savage him. I guess we'll see if he can overcome that. It's gonna be much more interesting than many are predicting.

It probably won't be.

If Republicans aren't passionate about Romney, nobody else is going to be.

Passion win elections.

Romney is the nice, safe, focus group tested guy who always loses- McCain, Kerry, Gore, Dole, Dukakis.

Yes, he won 8 delegates last night. WHich is less than the 14 delegates he won in 2008.
And he got less votes overall and a lower percentage... but man, he's like awesome. Ummm, where are all those moderate Democrats who were supposed to show up for him last night, Jake?

He won, he has the $$$, he has the organization, and Rick and Rick and Newt and Ron don't.

Will you vote for him in 2012 or will you vote for Obama?

Yes, he won 8 delegates last night. WHich is less than the 14 delegates he won in 2008.
And he got less votes overall and a lower percentage... but man, he's like awesome. Ummm, where are all those moderate Democrats who were supposed to show up for him last night, Jake?

He won, he has the $$$, he has the organization, and Rick and Rick and Newt and Ron don't.

There are plenty of worthy third parties out there. There's no way I will vote for Romney under any circumstances.

But you didn't answer the question. Where were all the disaffected Democrats and Independents Tuesday Night? It was a simple enough question, guy. If Romney was going to attract all these people, where were they?

Because the whole Romney equation is all of McCain's voters and some of Obama's voters. Doesn't look like he's really attracting either right now.

There are plenty of worthy third parties out there. There's no way I will vote for Romney under any circumstances. But you didn't answer the question. Where were all the disaffected Democrats and Independents Tuesday Night? It was a simple enough question, guy. If Romney was going to attract all these people, where were they? Because the whole Romney equation is all of McCain's voters and some of Obama's voters. Doesn't look like he's really attracting either right now.

Your question will be answered in NH.

I am satisfied that you have clearly answered you are not a Republican.

Unfortunately polls can change on a dime. Lets hope Obama stays in the tank through the election cycle, and that whoever the nominee is, he can keep him there.

martinsamerica.com

Anyone claiming, at this point, that the election will be a blowout one way or the other is very misguided.

Unfortunately polls can change on a dime. Lets hope Obama stays in the tank through the election cycle, and that whoever the nominee is, he can keep him there.

martinsamerica.com

Interesting you should bring that up......

The poll I'm looking at on Rasmussen today has Obama at 42% and Romney at 42%. I guess Obama has already done some catch-up in the last couple of days?

2012 Presidential Matchups - Rasmussen Reports™

Hmmmm..... A Rasmussen Poll......... So they asked 1000 conservatives who they would vote for and 42% said Obama?

That's excellent news!

I'm a pragmatist. I don't follow the rest of the lemmings over the cliff.

Oh, my prediction for NH. Romney may do better than he did in 2008, but you will not see a lot of increase in the voter total. In fact, you may even see the overall voter total go down from 2008. And he won't break 50%.

So why not answer the question about Iowa. Where were all the "Romney Democrats" you keep saying will show up if we just nominate Romney.

Probably the same place those "McCain Democrats". Riding Unicorns over Bigfoot..

I'm a pragmatist. I don't follow the rest of the lemmings over the cliff.

Oh, my prediction for NH. Romney may do better than he did in 2008, but you will not see a lot of increase in the voter total. In fact, you may even see the overall voter total go down from 2008. And he won't break 50%.

So why not answer the question about Iowa. Where were all the "Romney Democrats" you keep saying will show up if we just nominate Romney.

Probably the same place those "McCain Democrats". Riding Unicorns over Bigfoot..

Show us all where I said the ""Romney Democrats" . . . will show up if we just nominate Romney". You can't.

Thanks for the admission you are not a Republican.

Forum List

Back