El Rushbo is Interviewing the Trumpinator Right Now

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Great time hear without the noise of the rabble left. He should do this more often

Last edited:
President Trump called in on his own initiative today, its the Maha Rushdie's 30th Anniversary and the President called in to the program to congratulate him.

He's getting the chance to talk about things he just can't get out with the endless tard noise.

Yeah, Rush’s 30th Anniversary broadcast yesterday. Some of it trips down lots of memory lanes. I’d forgotten for example back in the days when Barney Frank was a relevant lib of the gay persuasion, before Rush would start talking about him he’d play his special Boney intro tune, “My Boy Lollipop,” by Millie Small. Worth a listen if you’re not familiar with it.

Anyway, now that Rush’s 31st year kicks off today I’m wondering how JoeyB Dolezal’s taking the news? He assured this place Rush’s days were over quite some time ago now, but Rush just keeps re-upping his contract, keeping his advertisers happy, and skewering the phony lefty creeps at will in spite of JBDs fondest wishes.

Thanks, Rush! Look forward to the next decade.

Forum List

Back