El Papa says Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist

This Pope is contributing to all the suffering in the world. What a fool.
why do you believe that?

Well for one thing commenting that Islamic terrorism doesn't exist, Francis is absolving the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult of any responsibility for their monstrous barbarism.

Francis is a Jesuit, they are Luciferarians, the Jesuits God is Satan, so it's of no great shock that Francis would side with the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult.

He has hardly ever mentioned the Christians who are being persecuted and butchered in the most heinous ways at the hands of ISIS, ISIS who in an interview Francis likened to Jesus Christ's Disciples spreading the word.
"taking the blame" what a concept. i am not sure why y'all have a problem with with. "doest thou, protest too much"?

What is not debatable about the Pope is this: He is overstepping his role as a religious leader. He should stick to the true priorities of Catholicism such as how to get rich old ladies to donate their entire estates to the Catholic Church.​

Exactly he thinks he's a politician.
Would Persons be better off if the Pope were busier with a good argument for Saint Peter, for his flock?

Yes because that's what a Pope is supposed to do for the most part.

Francis frequently injects himself into political issues, including criticising individual political candidates and his fanatical cheerleading for the International Globalists and Globalisation is absolutely something that a Pope isn't supposed to do.

Hopefully soon we'll get a new Pope, we haven't had a Pope since Pope Benedict XVI and the nature of his bizarre and sudden decision to resign, the first Papal resignation since Pope Gregory XII resigned in 1415, at least we know why Pope Gregory XII resigned, it was to help bring an end to the Western Schism, this is too complicated for me to condense into a short paragraph, so I'll just provide a link if you want to read what the Western Schism was, many Pope's and Anti-Popes.

Western Schism - Wikipedia

We have however for Pope Benedict XVI that he resigned because he was tired, no there was another reason he resigned, many of us have a theory as to what that reason was also.

This Pope is contributing to all the suffering in the world. What a fool.
why do you believe that?

Well for one thing commenting that Islamic terrorism doesn't exist, Francis is absolving the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult of any responsibility for their monstrous barbarism.

Francis is a Jesuit, they are Luciferarians, the Jesuits God is Satan, so it's of no great shock that Francis would side with the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult.

He has hardly ever mentioned the Christians who are being persecuted and butchered in the most heinous ways at the hands of ISIS, ISIS who in an interview Francis likened to Jesus Christ's Disciples spreading the word.
"taking the blame" what a concept. i am not sure why y'all have a problem with with. "doest thou, protest too much"?

Huh? :confused-84:

I am a registered democrat----TRUMP is the first republican for whom I voted
in a presidential election-------I am still a democrat (despite the temporar y
pixilation of my comrades) The pope is not a liberal-----he is---like the present
pixilated democrats------a GLOBALIST FASCIST. We live in troubled times
the only globalist fascist here is trump

not even close. -----sit tight----REALITY WILL DAWN
what reality? what the fuck are you even babbling about?

DA DAWNING refers to your mind. Trump is an American patriot who supports
truth, justice and the American way.-----so did Obama---but he could not pull it
off. Trump is trying
you sound like you've been brainwashed? did they have kool aid at your cult meetings?

who brainwashed me-------dell comics? I never attended the meetings

Forum List

Back