El Papa says Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist

Trumpnazis are so retarded theyre calling the fucking pope a liberal.... everything they dont like is a liberal

I am a registered democrat----TRUMP is the first republican for whom I voted
in a presidential election-------I am still a democrat (despite the temporar y
pixilation of my comrades) The pope is not a liberal-----he is---like the present
pixilated democrats------a GLOBALIST FASCIST. We live in troubled times
the only globalist fascist here is trump

not even close. -----sit tight----REALITY WILL DAWN
what reality? what the fuck are you even babbling about?

DA DAWNING refers to your mind. Trump is an American patriot who supports
truth, justice and the American way.-----so did Obama---but he could not pull it
off. Trump is trying

You guys gotta do something about your leader. He's swallowed the whole Global Warming is real/Muslims are good religion.

This guy has the full fledged mental illness of Libtardism

Pope Francis: ‘Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist’ - Breitbart

In any case, from a purely capital perspective, there are no real times of War if our federal Congress cannot justify real times of War, Tax Rates. Thank goodness for Capitalism, and True Witness Bearing, of market based metrics.

Trumpnazis are so retarded theyre calling the fucking pope a liberal.... everything they dont like is a liberal

pixilation of my comrades) The pope is not a liberal-----he is---like the present

DA DAWNING refers to your mind. Trump is an American patriot who supports
truth, justice and the American way.-----so did Obama---but he could not pull it
off. Trump is trying
you sound like you've been brainwashed? did they have kool aid at your cult meetings?

meh...standard Marxist ideology. Everything bad is socio-economic injustice.

How the Pope forgets what the Soviet Marxists did to religions...who knows.

Francis isn't a Liberal, he's a Neo-Marxist who is knee deep in Liberation Theology, he's also a Jesuit but that's too long for me to elaborate on at this moment, the disturbing history and nature of the Jesuits.

Liberation Theology is what he's peddling from The Vatican now, many in the Roman Curia pretty much hate Francis and would like him to be replaced with a proper Pope and not this POS Neo-Marxist and Radical Islamist cheerleader, he's an Anti-Pope and a Heretic, Centuries ago he'd have already been burnt at the stake.

Liberation theology - Wikipedia

Fortunately there is never enough time to respond to all the stupid on this board.

You wouldn't understand, irosie is far too intelligent for you to understand what she refers to.

Francis isn't a Liberal, he's a Neo-Marxist who is knee deep in Liberation Theology, he's also a Jesuit but that's too long for me to elaborate on at this moment, the disturbing history and nature of the Jesuits.

Liberation Theology is what he's peddling from The Vatican now, many in the Roman Curia pretty much hate Francis and would like him to be replaced with a proper Pope and not this POS Neo-Marxist and Radical Islamist cheerleader, he's an Anti-Pope and a Heretic, Centuries ago he'd have already been burnt at the stake.

Is there any excuse for Bad government on Earth.

for fucks just call him a jew you fucking neo nazi shitheads pretend to know all sort of words just to tiptoe around calling someone a secret jew

the islamist neo-marxist pope really?.......stupid nazis

Pee-wee-Herman-Listening-to-Reason.gif

that's the person famous for jerking off in public

Love Pee Wee. He should have rented a movie and stayed home.

for fucks just call him a jew you fucking neo nazi shitheads pretend to know all sort of words just to tiptoe around calling someone a secret jew

"for fucks just call him a jew you fucking neo nazi shitheads pretend to know all sort of words just to tiptoe around calling someone a secret jew

the islamist neo-marxist pope really?.......stupid nazis"

We know all sorts of words because we are educated. Unlike you.

Go away you complete uneducated lunatic, seek professional help. You are a One Trick Pony babbling the same horsecrap all the time "nazi nazi nazi nazi"

I advise everyone to completely ignore you from now on, you are a Troll and a total moron who exhibits mental health issues.

Fuck off. You add zero to any thread.

What is not debatable about the Pope is this: He is overstepping his role as a religious leader. He should stick to the true priorities of Catholicism such as how to get rich old ladies to donate their entire estates to the Catholic Church.​

What is not debatable about the Pope is this: He is overstepping his role as a religious leader. He should stick to the true priorities of Catholicism such as how to get rich old ladies to donate their entire estates to the Catholic Church.​

Exactly he thinks he's a politician.

"for fucks just call him a jew you fucking neo nazi shitheads pretend to know all sort of words just to tiptoe around calling someone a secret jew

the islamist neo-marxist pope really?.......stupid nazis"

Go away you complete uneducated lunatic, seek professional help. You are a One Trick Pony babbling the same horsecrap all the time "nazi nazi nazi nazi"

I advise everyone to completely ignore you from now on, you are a Troll and a total moron who exhibits mental health issues.

Fuck off.
stupid asshole your a white supremacist immigrant hating gay bashing jew hunting christian.... how are you not a nazi you dont like the uniforms?

your calling the pope a Islamist marxist and your upset about someone calling your white supremacist ass a nazi are you fucking stupid or just insane?

Exactly he thinks he's a politician.
Would Persons be better off if the Pope were busier with a good argument for Saint Peter, for his flock?

This Pope is contributing to all the suffering in the world. What a fool.
why do you believe that?

Well for one thing commenting that Islamic terrorism doesn't exist, Francis is absolving the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult of any responsibility for their monstrous barbarism.

Francis is a Jesuit, they are Luciferarians, the Jesuits God is Satan (read the history of the Jesuits), so it's of no great shock that Francis would side with the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult.

He has hardly ever mentioned the Christians who are being persecuted and butchered in the most heinous ways at the hands of ISIS, ISIS who in an interview Francis likened to Jesus Christ's Disciples spreading the word.

Here's Francis likening ISIS to Jesus Christ's Disciples spreading the word.

"Pope Francis: Today, I don’t think that there is a fear of Islam as such but of ISIS and its war of conquest, which is partly drawn from Islam. It is true that the idea of conquest is inherent in the soul of Islam. However, it is also possible to interpret the objective in Matthew’s Gospel, where Jesus sends his disciples to all nations, in terms of the same idea of conquest."

The below link gives the full interview with Francis that the above quote is from, he also makes other disturbing statements in the same interview.

INTERVIEW Pope Francis

Last edited:

Forum List

Back