Either Romney or Obama win....ONE thing is the same, no matter what:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, Nov 5, 2012.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Whoever wins tomorrow, no matter which, the right win Monopoly guy Romney who will cut rich peoples taxes to -50%, yes, to where we have to pay them half their salary and people making under 300K will be imprisoned.........or the communist Obama who will put a hammer and sickle on the US flag and force everyone to make the same salary.........

NO MATTER WHO WINS ONE THING REMAINS CERTAIN.............that on Wednsday morning.............

My Atlanta Falcons will still be undefeated!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::tongue:

Lighten up folks. No matter who wins, your life aint changing much, if any, and it wont be much different in 4 years either. Whats gonna happen is gonna happen. The US president's office aint what it used to be. The world is gonna go where it goes, and neither man can do much to change it.

And yes, my Falcons will be 8-0 Wednsday, either way.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. decker

decker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +79
    whoever wins is going find hard time bringing a divided congress together thats for sure

3. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Yep. Our country is now going to face two conditions:

- Divided gridlock
    or
    - One party supermajority rule

Bipartisanship is gone. And that is OUR fault, not politicians. They are mindless, soulless robots, who will do whatever it takes to keep their job. WE THE PEOPLE have become bitter, divided and unwilling to compromise. THey simply reflect our attitudes.

But the one thing that is gonna be divided the most? The defenses of opponents my Falcons face!!!

4. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    THIS is very true. Without Congress willing to work together, NOTHING will get accomplished regradless of who is in office. This includes Romney's promise to repeal Obamacare on Day ONE.

5. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,769
    And you will still be marginalized

6. decker

decker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +79
    i agree and i think relations between leading gop and dem figures borders on hatred now . from bohenir and cartor on gop side to reid and perosi on dem side, they no way i can see these four people reaching out to each other in congress

we long gone from 1980 of congress working together on things. long gone

7. decker

decker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +79
    gop and dems have not worked hard enough in congress to put aside hatred for good of country. That why it become so divided.

8. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Grampa, your attitude is the source of the problem. Its "all or nothing" with you. For example, you and I always agreed. I was a conservative voter, and had been for years. Then....over the last year or so....I changed, along with how the right changed. I switched, and decided I'd vote for Democrats. Then...I pondered and thought...and realized I was sitting this one out, that neither side was worth my vote.

And you have been nothing but absolutely hostile towards me the entire time, for the dastardly crime of (GASP!!) having an open mind and analyzing my vote rather than toeing the line of the GOP.

Which is why we'll always have either gridlock or 1 party rule. Society has adopted YOUR attitude mostly, and that will cripple us. We'll be like Sunnis and Shiites eventually. Sadly.

But my Falcons will still be unbeaten, and your life will be the same no matter who is in office.

9. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    While your Falcons beat my Cowboys last night handily, I wish them the best. After the Michael Vick debacle, Blank deserves a chance to get his team back to the Super Bowl!

10. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    Congress can't stop Executive Orders.