Eiffel Tower and surrounding park evacuated

"The scare happened just hours after the French parliament passed a law Tuesday prohibiting wearing a full-face veil in public, meaning a ban will come into force early next year if it is not overturned by senior judges."

No connection between one and the other , Are you some kind of bigot to suggest muslims would plant bombs over a political issue?

Um, we don't even know who the made the threat. But way to judge before knowing all the facts.

On July 25, 1995, a gas bottle exploded in the Saint-Michel station of line B of the RER (Paris regional train network). Eight were killed and 80 wounded.

On August 17, a bomb at the Arc de Triomphe wounded 17 people.

On August 26, a huge bomb was found on the railroad tracks of a high-speed rail line near Lyon.

On September 3, a bomb malfunctioned in a square in Paris, wounding 4.

On September 7, a car bomb at a Jewish school in Lyon wounded 14.

On October 6, a gas bottle exploded in station Maison Blanche of the Paris Métro, wounding 13.

On October 17, a gas bottle exploded between the Musée d'Orsay and Saint-Michel - Notre-Dame stations of RER Line C, wounding 29.

According to the FBI terrorism consultant Evan Kohlmann, parts of the money used to finance the bombings came from people connected to the Brandbergen Mosque in Haninge, Sweden.[5]

1995 Paris Metro bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes. It would be hasty to connect these threats to the burka ban. :cuckoo:

The only reason I think full veil burkas shouldn't be allowed is the same reason that I also think you should wear masks only on Halloween.........

Otherwise, it's too easy for crime to happen.

That's certainly a logical reason biker, but as a teacher and a mother, I believe that telling girls they are ugly and dirty and need to be hidden might damage their mental health a bit. Just sayin...

That's certainly a logical reason biker, but as a teacher and a mother, I believe that telling girls they are ugly and dirty and need to be hidden might damage their mental health a bit. Just sayin...

You know..........considering the way that Muslims treat their women, making them wear a full burka would make it easier for the men to abuse and beat their women.

Hmm........wonder if that's why they make them wear 'em?

Frankly some of those women hiding behind those veils are GORGEOUS.

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture600-bandit.jpg
[/IMG]

You know..........considering the way that Muslims treat their women, making them wear a full burka would make it easier for the men to abuse and beat their women.

Hmm........wonder if that's why they make them wear 'em?

Thats not the reason they make them wear a burka. They have no problem beating women in public.

Frankly some of those women hiding behind those veils are GORGEOUS.

Which is why they are required to wear a burka. Its so the pervy men who cant control themselves, don't get hard ons.

Forum List

Back