California elementary school evacuated over bomb threat after rightwing harassment

My own son was a minority in an Oakland elementary school a few decades ago.

The racial harassment he received became so bad, we moved away.

The lengths MAGA MAGGOTS go to shove their perverted bull shit beliefs on others is beyond understanding. The school received a bomb threat.

Sick degenerate assholes who bloivate about "Right To Life" and then post laughing emoji's....
Yes, the racist school got shut down for a day, probably less, don't much care to read the details tbh.

That IS kind of funny, and well deserved. Shut it down forever.

You have no idea why they did so. All you know is they deserve to be bombed for it.
Since the threat came from school officials, there was never a real bomb threat. Not unless the school found some Nigerian brothers.
My own son was a minority in an Oakland elementary school a few decades ago.

The racial harassment he received became so bad, we moved away.
Now there is a plan to remove what few whites remain.

The convoluted logic on the left blames alleged "right wing harassment" (how is that possible when all Ca. schools are run by left wing bureaucrats) for a crime committed by left wingers. No surprise here.

BIPOC (Black Indigenous and People of Color). Indigenous means Native American. You do know that right?

Threatening to KILL children. How fucking brave. Accusing me of racist....nope not gonna fly. I read MAGA MAGGOT racist bull shit just about everyday on this forum and YOU don't seem to mind.

You were lied to again by the corporate media (and you fell for it, as usual). The flyer did not say BIPOC, it said:

"This playdate aimed to create an affinity space where Black, Brown, and API families can build and sustain connection and belonging at the school. It's one of many examples of the important work we do for equity and inclusion across the District."

It specifically excluded white and Native American children from the list of "acceptable" races for this event.

If you support this, you're a racist, period.

Yes, the racist school got shut down for a day, probably less, don't much care to read the details tbh.

That IS kind of funny, and well deserved. Shut it down forever.
Lol, so you support threatening the lives of children. Got ya. Well the law does not support it. So I will smile when and if they catch the perp and will support locking them up for a long time.

Hurr de durr.

No, just illiterates like you.

Aww, phooey. It’s almost like I addressed this.

Anyway, shut down that racist school and fire everyone who worked there, bar them from any future public employment.
Lol, so what is fake news retard? Is it legal to call in a bomb threat there retard? Do you support calling in a bomb threat there retard? More retard story time it's entertaining I can always use a good laugh.

Lol, so what is fake news retard? Is it legal to call in a bomb threat there retard? Do you support calling in a bomb threat there retard? More retard story time it's entertaining I can always use a good laugh.
So tell a story - everything you do, a retard did it.

Everywhere you go, a retard is there.

So tell a story - everything you do, a retard did it.

Everywhere you go, a retard is there.
Lol, more there retard. I like laughing 😂 I would imagine you would like the closingof all schools then everyone would be as retarded as you. Love your posts! More please. Love showing them to. Friends they like to laugh also.

Lol, more there retard. I like laughing 😂 I would imagine you would like the closingof all schools then everyone would be as retarded as you. Love your posts! More please. Love showing them to. Friends they like to laugh also.
Got it. You’re a racist. That fits with your single digit IQ.

You think closing down a racist indoctrination center in Commiefornia is going to make kids dumber? Boy, you really ARE retarded
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Got it. You’re a racist. That fits with your single digit IQ.

You think closing down a racist indoctrination center in Commiefornia is going to make kids dumber? Boy, you really ARE retarded
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol, far leap there retard. You just keep rooting for schools to close maybe with an unfathomable amount of luck every one will become as stupid as you! Hilarious 😂 You are entertaining none the less!

Forum List

Back