Egyptian Pres. To Ask UN To Criminalize Bad Movies

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
photo_1346000841608-1-0.jpg

Egyptian President Morsi will ask the United Nations to criminalize what he calls racist acts. Making movies that depict Muhammad in a bad light.

The problem is not only was "The Innocence of Muslims" produced by an Egyptian but it was also funded by Egyptian cash.

So President Morsi has no moral high-ground to voice a complaint from.

Obama is also going to the UN to complain about Christians making anti-Muslim movies.

The shit is getting pretty damned deep folks.

Obama is still going along with sham, however America is getting wise to his BS I'm afraid.

s-MORRIS-SADEK-large.jpg

Morris Sadek, The 'Maverick' Egyptian-American Copt Behind Anti-Islamic Film 'Innocence Of Islam'

Florida Pastor Terry Jones ignited deadly riots by threatening to burn Qurans in 2010, and by torching the Islamic holy text last year. Recently, Jones said he would promote a crude film that portrays Islam's Prophet Muhammad as a foolish sexual pervert.

But in the days before the protests, Jones made no public mention of the film, called "Innocence of Muslims," even as he prepared to stage an "International Judge Muhammad Day" on Sept. 11.

Instead, the man who translated the film into Arabic, sent it to Egyptian journalists, promoted it on his website and posted it on social media was an obscure Egyptian-born Coptic Christian who lives near Washington and proudly touts his ties to Jones.

Morris Sadek describes himself as a human rights attorney and president of a small group called the National American Coptic Assembly, based in Chantilly, Va. Sadek says on his website that he is a member of the Egyptian and Washington, D.C. bar associations who has "defended major human rights cases" including the late Coptic Pope Shenouda III, who died in March.

But fellow Copts depict Sadek as a fringe figure and publicity hound whose Islamophobic invectives disrupt Copts' quest for equal religious rights in Egypt. Morris Sadek, The 'Maverick' Egyptian-American Copt Behind Anti-Islamic Film 'Innocence Of Islam'

Links

Egypt Salafi urges U.N. to criminalize contempt of Islam | Reuters

Morris Sadek, The 'Maverick' Egyptian-American Copt Behind Anti-Islamic Film 'Innocence Of Islam'

It is illegal in many European countries to deny the Holocaust, so one could argue that all races deserve equal protection from lies and propaganda, I suppose.

Could any move with a Scientologist in be banned?!

It is illegal in many European countries to deny the Holocaust, so one could argue that all races deserve equal protection from lies and propaganda, I suppose.

I'm sorry, but getting your feelings hurt because you believe in something ridiculous is a part of life.

Learn to deal with it.

In this case the Egyptian President knows better than anyone that Americans are not at fault here. Egyptians are. He's involved in a massive scam to cause unrest. Obama is in on it ether because he it too ignorant to find out the facts or is purposely ignoring them.

I think Obama and his Muslim Brotherhood friend wants to make it a crime to insult Muslims. They could make it a crime to say that Muhammad sucks online. They could start censoring youtube over this.

Last edited:
There are a few videos kicking around on the internet that show
some Iraqi men getting it on with some sheep....
Would that be considered a movie though I wonder.

I think it should be considered...
We can categorize it as straight to video......

Mudwhistle -

Fair enough. But do you support punishments for those denying the Holocaust?

It's a tough one, and I can see both sides. I can't decide, really.

Mudwhistle -

Fair enough. But do you support punishments for those denying the Holocaust?

It's a tough one, and I can see both sides. I can't decide, really.

I personally don't care what other coutries make legal or illegal. In THIS country, our right to free speech is protected by the Constitution. The UN should have no authority to do anything that violates our Constitution and our rights.

Eventually, the UN will criminalize any anti-Islamic media as hate speech.

In a few years America will follow their lead and criminalize it also.

We generally follow the UN's mandates with about a 10 yr. lag time. :cool:

And who makes the determination what exactly IS hate speech...
I have a feeling pretty much anything negative will be viewed as such.
Can you imagine the riots that will cause.

The holocaust has nothing to do with racism. It is not even about the Jews. It is about crimes against humanity.

No, I personally am not in favor of laws against denial.

Yes, I am resolutely opposed to censorship.

Humans must learn to think and decide as individuals. 'Protecting' them from information, whether it is true or false, makes adults into children.

Islam is not a race, so no, one could not argue that, but you can certainly look stupid and try.

In ten years, perhaps the world will be much more intelligent and there will be no thought of prohibiting speech.

Perhaps.....

For the sake of safety and security both the U.S. and Europe will eventually enact laws to restrict anti-Islamic speech and media.

Because protecting the nations citizens is far more important than protecting a few idiots who want to make offensive cartoons and videos. :cool:

Last edited:

Islam is not a race, so no, one could not argue that, but you can certainly look stupid and try.

Actually you might want to check that - attack against both Judaism and Islam are now generally considered to fit the Hate Crimes definitions of racism.

Forum List

Back