Egyptian Pres. To Ask UN To Criminalize Bad Movies

For the sake of safety and security both the U.S. and Europe will eventually enact laws to restrict anti-Islamic speech and media.

Because protecting the nations citizens is far more important than protecting a few idiots who want to make offensive cartoons and videos. :cool:

That's what islam wants us to think anyway. Just like islam wants us to think that showing appropriate modesty protects women.

Islam is like any other gang that practices violence to get their way. They could be Crips, Bloods or the Latin Kings, murdering those who diss them. They just have to be stopped by any means necessary.

The UN wants to criminalize more than criticism of islam. This is where islamic domination relying on the UN will collide with the UN itself. The UN wants to criminalize hate speech and violence against gays, make abortion a human right, even in islam. The UN wants to imprison those who deny global warming. It is true that we have no alternative but the war between islam and the rest of the world. What muslims don't want to recognize is that the rest of the world is perfectly capable of outdoing islam in violence.

It is illegal in many European countries to deny the Holocaust, so one could argue that all races deserve equal protection from lies and propaganda, I suppose.

Could any move with a Scientologist in be banned?!

Islam is not a race, so no, one could not argue that, but you can certainly look stupid and try.

Many Muslims are closely related to Jews. One could surmise that they want to erase that tie to their ethnic backgrounds. Perhaps they're trying to start their own race.

The UN wants to imprison those who deny global warming. .

OK; I'm calling troll on Katz here.

I've been wodnering for a while if you were a sock puppet of some kind - and I think you may have outed yourself here.

No one, and I mean no one, could possibly say that without laughing. :lol:

United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. It's non-binding but you can't blame them for trying. Also, see the UN Declaration of the rights of Indigenous Peoples. Climate change denies indigenous peoples their human rights.

I did not say that denying climate change WAS a crime, only that the UN wished to make it one.

For the sake of safety and security both the U.S. and Europe will eventually enact laws to restrict anti-Islamic speech and media.

Exactly the opposite will take place. When a few of these 'artistic' idiots find their balls, there will be so much 'disrespectful' (gasp!) material produced on a daily basis that the rabid packs of mislead idiots will run out of flags to burn and energy to turn over cars and such. The lowest common demoninator is NOT in fact going to turn the clock back for the entire world. They'll get frustrated, they'll get tired, and they'll get over it sooner or later. I sincerely hope not too many of them (and not too many good people in their way) have to die before they reconcile themselves to that fact.

And all along, most good, normal people will treat each other with a degree of respect regardless.

The UN wants to imprison those who deny global warming. .

I've been wodnering for a while if you were a sock puppet of some kind - and I think you may have outed yourself here.

United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. It's non-binding but you can't blame them for trying. Also, see the UN Declaration of the rights of Indigenous Peoples. Climate change denies indigenous peoples their human rights.

I did not say that denying climate change WAS a crime, only that the UN wished to make it one.

Oh, absolutely.

How many people have they imprisond so far? :lol:

In the middle of perpetrating unspeakable violence these criminals are asking the rest of us to consider them to be the victims.

Even Obama and all of his administration are in on it.

polls_muslim220806_600x400_5244_176358_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

532af_512350054_12552693_custom.jpg

Last edited:

Oh, absolutely.

How many people have they imprisond so far? :lol:

Wanting to create such a law does not mean that such a law exists. That's not to say that punishment doesn't exist. Professors and scientists who are fired or have research grants withheld already know that. Nicholas Drapela was fired for denial. So was James Enstrom.

Even the most blind believer can learn.

When people finally realize they only know what they know because of what they choose to believe is true information, it will be evident that all belief is on common ground; i.e., individual, voluntary choice.

Because no absolute can be established about the truth of any religion, the truth from science of how human consciousness functions will trump ignorance.

Because protecting the nations citizens is far more important than protecting a few idiots who want to make offensive cartoons and videos. :cool:

You seem to forget or ignore facts that make that impossible.
The U.S. cannot-repeat: CAN NOT-legally make any such laws.
If-somehow-such laws were made. They would be immediately be overturned in the courts. And if somehow all the above happened anyway, the American people would overturn the government rather than allow them to be enforced.

Temper tantrums are NOT going to going to get Islam what it wants. All they accomplish is to make Islamics look like foolish spoiled children.
Careful. Daddy spank.

Forum List

Back