Egypt mosque attack leaves at least 85 dead, 80 wounded

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Dirty sob's attack people worshiping. All this does is reinforce to Egyptian citizens why they are fighting these cowardly extremist dogs. No community is harmed more by the radicals than those who are moderate and peaceful followers of their religion.

Islamist militants are suspected of orchestrating the attack on a mosque in Egypt’s volatile Sinai Peninsula on Friday, killing at least 85 people and injuring at least 80 others, Egyptian media reported.

The extremists launched an attack on the al-Rawdah mosque in the town of Bir al-Abd, some 25 miles from the North Sinai provincial capital of el-Arish, Egypt's state news agency MENA reported.

The security officers said the men opened fire on worshipers during prayers while driving in off-road vehicles. A Ministry of Health spokesman said the terrorists set off a bomb during the attack.

The victims were reportedly being transported to hospitals to be treated.

The BBC reported Egyptian President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi will meet with security forces Friday.

No group immediately claimed responsibility for the attack.

Dirty sob's attack people worshiping. All this does is reinforce to Egyptian citizens why they are fighting these cowardly extremist dogs. No community is harmed more by the radicals than those who are moderate and peaceful followers of their religion.

Islamist militants are suspected of orchestrating the attack on a mosque in Egypt’s volatile Sinai Peninsula on Friday, killing at least 85 people and injuring at least 80 others, Egyptian media reported.

The extremists launched an attack on the al-Rawdah mosque in the town of Bir al-Abd, some 25 miles from the North Sinai provincial capital of el-Arish, Egypt's state news agency MENA reported.

The security officers said the men opened fire on worshipers during prayers while driving in off-road vehicles. A Ministry of Health spokesman said the terrorists set off a bomb during the attack.

The BBC reported Egyptian President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi will meet with security forces Friday.

Just waiting on the far right radicals to show up claiming there is no such thing as a moderate, peaceful follower of Islam in 3, 2, 1..............

Just waiting on the far right radicals to show up claiming there is no such thing as a moderate, peaceful follower of Islam in 3, 2, 1..............
And to think that Islam is the religion of Peace. Why would Muslims shoot up Muslims, with all the peace out there?

And to think that Islam is the religion of Peace. Why would Muslims shoot up Muslims, with all the peace out there?
Thank you for that verification of my statement, I knew I could count on you to be myopic as always. :thup:

Thank you for that verification of my statement, I knew I could count on you to be myopic as always. :thup:
Notice that I supported your argument about some Muslims being moderate, yet you don't realize it? While I spent 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia, I was able to be friends with a few Muslims. They were Western college educated where they either went to Great Britain or the US. But they opened a University in Saudi Arabia so now many of the kids never leave the roots of Islam so never learn what moderates mean. But hey, you go ahead and suck up to the Muslims, and see where it gets you, when they decide it is time to kill the infidels.

Stupid.jpg

This is an Iranian proxy war between the two sects of Islam.

It is a victory for the West because the only good fanatic is a dead fanatic.

Notice that I supported your argument about some Muslims being moderate, yet you don't realize it? While I spent 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia, I was able to be friends with a few Muslims. They were Western college educated where they either went to Great Britain or the US. But they opened a University in Saudi Arabia so now many of the kids never leave the roots of Islam so never learn what moderates mean. But hey, you go ahead and suck up to the Muslims, and see where it gets you, when they decide it is time to kill the infidels.

View attachment 162332
You made a token acknowledgement of some Muslims being moderate then for all intent and purposes claim I'm a liberal sucking up to the Arabs......... :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back