'Egypt grants citizenship to 50,000 Palestinians'

do you know how much money we've dumped into the palestinian coffers?

We don't need money for that bullshit foreign policy. America only gives some money to force anyone else from giving money. They cut the Unesco money too.
As you can see, BecauseIKnow isn't grateful to the American people since they are the ones mainly helping his fellow Muslims in Gaza. What other country has their own relief agency. Perhaps instead of a relief agency for Gaza, a relief agency should be set up for the starving Somalis. They sure can use the help, and since they are fellow Muslims, I am sure BecauseIKnow will be happy to see them get the help which will stop their starvation. By the way, BecauseIKnow, are you aware of rich Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States giving anything to help their starving fellow Muslims in Somalia?

He's not only ungrateful for the help we provide to those hapless "Palestinians," he clearly resents it and hates us. I thought the guy claims to be an American citizen?

How many Israeli prime ministers were born in Israel? Ha Ha Ha!

European Israel = biggest fraud ever perpetrated upon humanity.

it gets DUMBER AND DUMBER -------Israeli prime ministers did not CLAIM to be anything other than JEWS returning to a land stolen from jews long ago by the dogs of arabia ------Arafart CLAIMED to BE A NATIVE OF PALESTINE

His parents were Palestinians born from Gaza. What a funny justification. Lame deflection! Ha Ha! I'm sure they were the same Jews from 66 CE :lmao:

Israeli prime ministers do claim they are Israelis.

Israeli prime Ministers have all been Israeli, Princess, and Arafat's uncle was the "Grand Mufti"
Amin Al-Husseini, as much a Nazi as Hitler himself. The apple didn't fall far from the tree, eh?

His parents were Palestinians born from Gaza. What a funny justification. Lame deflection! Ha Ha! I'm sure they were the same Jews from 66 CE :lmao:

Have you ever met any Americans whose parents were born in, let's say Germany or Sweden, claim that they themselves are natives of that country or do they claim to be natives of America since they were born here. Why don't you tell us the exact town in the exact country where Arafat was born regardless of where his parents were born.

He's Palestinian, end of story.

Israel exists. End of story. :D

We don't need money for that bullshit foreign policy. America only gives some money to force anyone else from giving money. They cut the Unesco money too.
As you can see, BecauseIKnow isn't grateful to the American people since they are the ones mainly helping his fellow Muslims in Gaza. What other country has their own relief agency. Perhaps instead of a relief agency for Gaza, a relief agency should be set up for the starving Somalis. They sure can use the help, and since they are fellow Muslims, I am sure BecauseIKnow will be happy to see them get the help which will stop their starvation. By the way, BecauseIKnow, are you aware of rich Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States giving anything to help their starving fellow Muslims in Somalia?

He's not only ungrateful for the help we provide to those hapless "Palestinians," he clearly resents it and hates us. I thought the guy claims to be an American citizen?

Who's we? You're an Israeli Firster GTFO of here

it gets DUMBER AND DUMBER -------Israeli prime ministers did not CLAIM to be anything other than JEWS returning to a land stolen from jews long ago by the dogs of arabia ------Arafart CLAIMED to BE A NATIVE OF PALESTINE

Israeli prime Ministers have all been Israeli, Princess, and Arafat's uncle was the "Grand Mufti"
Amin Al-Husseini, as much a Nazi as Hitler himself. The apple didn't fall far from the tree, eh?

Name which Israeli prime minsters were born in Israel. Don't divert either answer it

Have you ever met any Americans whose parents were born in, let's say Germany or Sweden, claim that they themselves are natives of that country or do they claim to be natives of America since they were born here. Why don't you tell us the exact town in the exact country where Arafat was born regardless of where his parents were born.

He's Palestinian, end of story.

Yet again no one brought up Israel's existence. Yet another lame deflection :cool:

Yet again no one brought up Israel's existence. Yet another lame deflection :cool:
But you are deflecting because you are not telling us what town in what country Arafat was born.

No I haven't. Every person that's been on this issue knows well where he was born. But they also know where he parents were born and what that makes him. Israeli prime minsters were mostly born in Europe. You guys made the comparison. Not me. :cool:

Name which Israeli prime minsters were born in Israel. Don't divert either answer it
Ariel Sharon.

I love it when Muslime donkeys put their feet in their mouths.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_(person)
The first sabra to exercise the powers of the office of the Prime Minister of Israel was Yigal Allon, who served as acting prime minister from February to March 1969; he was born in Kfar Tavor. The first sabra to serve as Prime Minister rather than acting Prime Minister was Yitzhak Rabin, who first held the office 1974-77, and then again 1992-1995. Since Rabin first took office, there have been four other sabra Prime Ministers: the current Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, is the first and (so far) only sabra Prime Minister to have been born in the modern state since Israel's declaration of independence in 1948; he first took office in 1996, before leaving office in 1999 and returning in 2009.[citation needed] Furthermore, Ehud Barak, Ariel Sharon, and Ehud Olmert were all born in what is now the territory of the State of Israel during the period of the British Mandate of Palestine.

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/

Egyptian-born Yasser Arafat meets Amin al Husseini at age 17 and starts to work for him.* Amin Al-Husseini allegedly great-uncle of Arafat, whose real name is Mohammed Abder Rauf Arafat Al-Kudwa Al-Husseini.* Arafat changed his name intentionally to disguise his connection to Amin Al-Husseini. [xxv]
Yasser Arafat gets a Nazi education [xxvi] .

Yasser Arafat was interviewed by Al Sharq Al Awsat (London Arabic Daily) and reprinted in Palestinian daily Al Quds on August 2, 2002:

“We are not Afghanistan… We are the mighty people.* Were they able to replace our hero Hajj Amin Al-Husseini?… There were a number of attempts to get rid of Hajj Amin, when they considered him an ally of the Nazis. But even so, he lived in Cairo, and participated in the 1948 War and I was one of his troops.”

Arafat Joins Brotherhood

1948. Yasser Arafat [xxxi] becomes member of the Muslim Brotherhood and devotes his life to fulfilling Husseini’s vision of ridding Palestine of its Jewish population.

July 20th ,1951.

King Abdulla of Jordan assassinated by “lone gunman” [xxxiv] during Friday prayer in Jerusalem, at Al Aqsa Mosque.** He was active supporter of peace with Israel.

King Abdullah was a direct descendant [xxxv] of Prophet Mohammed.

Arab League

(Amin Al Husseini)

U.N. passes Resolution 482 [xxxvi]

The Arab League members resolve to severe ties with any foreign company that has business dealings with Israel.

Muslim Brotherhood Rules Egypt

*In Egypt, Muslim Brotherhood and fascist organization Young Egypt end British Mandate. Gamal Abdul Nasser, leader of Young Egypt Party, takes power. Nazi model applied to Egyptian leadership. All political oppositon parties banned, their leaders killed or imprisoned etc

Egypt then becomes main instigator of war against Israel throughout 20th century.

All Egyptian Jews (75,000) are expelled from Egypt or killed by 1960.

Last edited:
You're right about netanyhau and Sharon. And a couple others. Yet all their parents are from outside, mainly Ukraine. And still that leaves out the Israeli prime minsters before them, who were during the migrating era. Such as Ben Gurion, also born in Poland.

You're right about netanyhau and Sharon. And a couple others. Yet all their parents are from outside, mainly Ukraine. And still that leaves out the Israeli prime minsters before them, who were during the migrating era. Such as Ben Gurion, also born in Poland.

We because I, my father, my grandfather and my great-grandfather were all born in America.
Where were you born, Princess? :D

We because I, my father, my grandfather and my great-grandfather were all born in America.

Does that have anything to do with my comment you quoted? I think you quoted the wrong one. :lol:

Does that have anything to do with my comment you quoted? I think you quoted the wrong one. :lol:

Another lame diversion. Just answer the question, Princess. Where were you born?

Another lame diversion. Just answer the question, Princess. Where were you born?

I'm American. You may be American but by heart are brainwashed to believe because you're Jewish that makes you a full blown ancient Israeli. It's sad how many Jews fall for that these days :cool:

It is so convenient for posters like BecauseIKnow to forget that the Arabs came from the surrounding poor countries for the jobs the Jews had for them. We see this same phenomena with the Hispanics crossing our southern border and the Muslims running to Europe, Canada and the U.S. People who coms from poor countries try to better themselves if they can get a chance. For all you know, your own ancestors might have come from Egypt, Syria or any other country in the Middle East.

This may have been true of the 1980's, but not for the period 1900 - 1950, when many Arab moved into Israel because areas like the Hula Valley were more fertile and less populated than much of the land in Egypt or Syria, and in some cases also because they wanted to live in Jersualem for religious reasons.

Amazingly enough, some people move country or city for reasons that have little to do with racial hatred or even work. Family ties, cheap land or even access to religious or educational facilities also carry people across borders.

If Jews can move from Russia to Israel - why shouldn't Egyptians move to Palestine?

Forum List

Back