'Egypt grants citizenship to 50,000 Palestinians'

No I haven't. Every person that's been on this issue knows well where he was born. But they also know where he parents were born and what that makes him. Israeli prime minsters were mostly born in Europe. You guys made the comparison. Not me. :cool:
Just tell us what city in what country Arafat was born. It should b e so easy for a know-it-all like you. Here in America, if you were born here, then you are an American regardless of where your parents happened to be born.

You're a fucking lying piece of shit. What about the Muslim Americans you despise everyday? They are Americans. Not to you though

Doesn't matter where he was born. Point is he's a Palestinian and did have connections to that land. Unlike Israel prime minsters born elsewhere or immigration, they don't have a deeper connection. There are Jews who have lived in that land for a while at the time. They have a right, not the guys from Europe
As you all can see, Mr. Know-it-all has to resort to vulgarities when he can't answer something honestly (perhap his vulgarities makes him think he is actually a big boy now). Why is it such a problem for you to tell us what town Arafat was born in and what country is this town located? You claim to come from Gaza and you might be a naturalized American citizen now, but you are certainly not a native born American if you were born in Gaza.

Just tell us what city in what country Arafat was born. It should b e so easy for a know-it-all like you. Here in America, if you were born here, then you are an American regardless of where your parents happened to be born.

You're a fucking lying piece of shit. What about the Muslim Americans you despise everyday? They are Americans. Not to you though

Doesn't matter where he was born. Point is he's a Palestinian and did have connections to that land. Unlike Israel prime minsters born elsewhere or immigration, they don't have a deeper connection. There are Jews who have lived in that land for a while at the time. They have a right, not the guys from Europe
As you all can see, Mr. Know-it-all has to resort to vulgarities when he can't answer something honestly (perhap his vulgarities makes him think he is actually a big boy now). Why is it such a problem for you to tell us what town Arafat was born in and what country is this town located? You claim to come from Gaza and you might be a naturalized American citizen now, but you are certainly not a native born American if you were born in Gaza.

So what do you think, Hoss. Can BIK really be as dim as he seems? Can anyone? :D

Does that have anything to do with my comment you quoted? I think you quoted the wrong one. :lol:

Another lame diversion. Just answer the question, Princess. Where were you born?

I'm American. You may be American but by heart are brainwashed to believe because you're Jewish that makes you a full blown ancient Israeli. It's sad how many Jews fall for that these days :cool:

More diversion. Just answer the question, Princess ... where were you born?

Does that have anything to do with my comment you quoted? I think you quoted the wrong one. :lol:

Another lame diversion. Just answer the question, Princess. Where were you born?

I'm American. You may be American but by heart are brainwashed to believe because you're Jewish that makes you a full blown ancient Israeli. It's sad how many Jews fall for that these days :cool:

Uh-huh.
So when you responded to Jillian (below) who was the "we" you referred to and who were the "they":

do you know how much money we've dumped into the palestinian coffers?

We don't need money for that bullshit foreign policy. America only gives some money to force anyone else from giving money. They cut the Unesco money too. :D

That's not a secret, yet he's Palestinian and has connections to that land more than any Israeli prime minister, indisputable

So what do you think, Hoss. Can BIK really be as dim as he seems? Can anyone? :D
Don't know the wattage of his brain, but if brains were gunpowder he doesn't have enough to blow his nose.

Don't know the wattage of his brain, but if brains were gunpowder he doesn't have enough to blow his nose.

:lmao:

These guys have a tantrum if there's a opposing view. What a one sided fantasy world they live in

Last edited:
The "Latin American" Jews are also Jews that are considered Sephardic because they came from Muslim countries / Spain under Arab occupation.

Yes, but that wasn't what you claimed.

You claimed that migants from Latin America were included in the people you claim were migrants from arabic-speaking countries. You specifically listed Latin America.

Your claim was hilarious when you first made it a few months back - you don't need to go out of your way to make in funnier.

The "Latin American" Jews are also Jews that are considered Sephardic because they came from Muslim countries / Spain under Arab occupation.

Yes, but that wasn't what you claimed.

You claimed that migants from Latin America were included in the people you claim were migrants from arabic-speaking countries. You specifically listed Latin America.

Your claim was hilarious when you first made it a few months back - you don't need to go out of your way to make in funnier.
No I claimed that a majority of Jews in Israel are either Jews from Arab countries,or descendants of. This is what you do, you crawl back on this board, and start making outlandish, absurd, unsubstantiated, ignorant claims that fits into your anti Zionist ideology, and when you're embarrassed and bitchslapped all over the place, you start clinging to bullshit like this, or changing the subject to save face. What makes you think it will work this time if all the other times you tried before, it didn't? Or is it just that you have an extremely low learning curve, because after all, it's a out the tenth time I've had to prove you wrong on this? I personally think you suffer from some type of personality disorder (it's quite obvious) mixed with a dash of good old fashioned Jew hate.

Video was debunked. Either way if its a real video. There were about 20 people in that video. How many Israelis cheered on the Gaza war? Don't get me started with the parties during the Iraq war. Pathetic Zionists. You don't represent anyone. What a skewed view you guys have in your heads. It's all about Israel. Go move to Israel.
Video was not debunked, there were like ten networks that confirmed it. Neither was the Hamas terrorist leader mourning for fellow terrorist Bin Laden. Most everything you say are lies or Islamic garbage propoganda.

No I claimed that a majority of Jews in Israel are either Jews from Arab countries,or descendants of.

So how long has Latin America been an Arab country?
I just explained it to you, you fucking moron. Obviously this issue bothers you because it undermines your whole argument against Israel. The fact that Arabs were the ones that committed ethnic cleansing and genocide upon the Jews that had been living in their countries for centuries, and those very same areas and their descendants are finally back in the land of their ancestors Israel. Own up to that that fact, you IslamoNazi worshipping frequent flyer on Stormfront.

Fucking ignorant douchebag looser.

Last edited:
Roudy -

How about we agree that when I start posting laugh-out-loud horseshit about how half of the population of Israel coming from Arabic countries like Latin America - THEN, I might be the ignorant person here.

Until that point - I think you have the dunce cap fairly well nailed on.

These guys have a tantrum if there's a opposing view. What a one sided fantasy world they live in
Evidently you live in a fantasy world if you actually think we believe your lies.
You must also have hallucinations if you think we have opposing views. We both think you are a silly, dimwitted boy whose lies just don't wash.

Evidently you live in a fantasy world if you actually think we believe your lies.
You must also have hallucinations if you think we have opposing views. We both think you are a silly, dimwitted boy whose lies just don't wash.

Hossfly sorry to break it to you but you live in a fantasy world. And anyone can see it. You're mistaking your ranch for an Israeli safe haven. Lol you're not an Israeli calm down funny guy. Even though you dream of leaving America.

Hossfly sorry to break it to you but you live in a fantasy world. And anyone can see it. You're mistaking your ranch for an Israeli safe haven. Lol you're not an Israeli calm down funny guy. Even though you dream of leaving America.
???

Forum List

Back