'Egypt grants citizenship to 50,000 Palestinians'

Israeli prime Ministers have all been Israeli, Princess, and Arafat's uncle was the "Grand Mufti"
Amin Al-Husseini, as much a Nazi as Hitler himself. The apple didn't fall far from the tree, eh?

Name which Israeli prime minsters were born in Israel. Don't divert either answer it
Ariel Sharon.

Really?

Because that would mean that he was born after 1948, wouldn't it?

I know what you mean, of course, but Sharon's parents were Lithuanian if I remember rightly - he is hardly a role model for Sabra politicians.

After all - didn't you also claim that more than half Israelis had come from Arabic speaking countries?! :lol:

Really? Because that would mean that he was born after 1948, wouldn't it? I know what you mean, of course, but Sharon's parents were Lithuanian if I remember rightly - he is hardly a role model for Sabra politicians. After all - didn't you also claim that more than half Israelis had come from Arabic speaking countries?!
Oh, a tornado in a coffee-cup.

Name which Israeli prime minsters were born in Israel. Don't divert either answer it
Ariel Sharon.

Really?

I know what you mean, of course, but Sharon's parents were Lithuanian if I remember rightly - he is hardly a role model for Sabra politicians.

After all - didn't you also claim that more than half Israelis had come from Arabic speaking countries?! :lol:
Shut yer trap you ignorant fuckwad. Ariel Sharon was born in the British mandate of Palestine aka Israel, and so were other Prime ministers,unlike the founder of the Arab Palestinians Arafat who was born and raised in Egypt. And as far my claim, I claimed that over half of Israelis can trace their ancestry to Arab countries, they are either Sephardic or Mizrahis which are considered the same. Prove me wrong you ignorant asshole.

Today over 2,500,000 Mizrahi Jews,[37] and Sephardic Jews live in Israel with the majority of them being descendants of the 680,000 Jews who fled Arab Lands Jewish Exodus from Arab Lands (<2,500,000), due to expulsions, and antisemitism, with smaller numbers having immigrated from the Islamic Republics of the Former Soviet Union (c.250,000), India (70,000), Iran (200,000&#8211;250,000), Turkey (80,000). Before the immigration of over 1,000,000 Russian mainly Ashkenazi Jews to Israel after to collapse of the Soviet Union, 70% of Israeli Jews were Sephardic or Mizrahi Jews.[38]
The current most prominent countries of origin of these ethnic divisions are as follows:[citation needed]
Morocco
Iraq
Yemen
Iran
Algeria/Tunisia
Azerbaijan/Armenia/Georgia/Southern Russia
Bulgaria/Greece
Turkey
Libya
Egypt
Central Asia
Syria
Lebanon
India/Pakistan
Latin America
[edit]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Jews

Last edited:
It is so convenient for posters like BecauseIKnow to forget that the Arabs came from the surrounding poor countries for the jobs the Jews had for them. We see this same phenomena with the Hispanics crossing our southern border and the Muslims running to Europe, Canada and the U.S. People who coms from poor countries try to better themselves if they can get a chance. For all you know, your own ancestors might have come from Egypt, Syria or any other country in the Middle East.

This may have been true of the 1980's, but not for the period 1900 - 1950, when many Arab moved into Israel because areas like the Hula Valley were more fertile and less populated than much of the land in Egypt or Syria, and in some cases also because they wanted to live in Jersualem for religious reasons.

Amazingly enough, some people move country or city for reasons that have little to do with racial hatred or even work. Family ties, cheap land or even access to religious or educational facilities also carry people across borders.

If Jews can move from Russia to Israel - why shouldn't Egyptians move to Palestine?
So you admit that Arabs are recent invaders from neighboring Arab countries like Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. Thanks for the clarification. We always knew that this whole story about there being a Palestinian COUNTRY which was an ancient Arab land IS A HOAX.

ha ha ha.

Roudy -

Which Israeli PM's WERE actually born in Israel?

So far you don't seem to have come up with any.

btw - how long has Latin America been an Arabic speaking country?

Really - you couldn't be much stupider, could you?!

It is so convenient for posters like BecauseIKnow to forget that the Arabs came from the surrounding poor countries for the jobs the Jews had for them. We see this same phenomena with the Hispanics crossing our southern border and the Muslims running to Europe, Canada and the U.S. People who coms from poor countries try to better themselves if they can get a chance. For all you know, your own ancestors might have come from Egypt, Syria or any other country in the Middle East.

This may have been true of the 1980's, but not for the period 1900 - 1950, when many Arab moved into Israel because areas like the Hula Valley were more fertile and less populated than much of the land in Egypt or Syria, and in some cases also because they wanted to live in Jersualem for religious reasons.

Amazingly enough, some people move country or city for reasons that have little to do with racial hatred or even work. Family ties, cheap land or even access to religious or educational facilities also carry people across borders.

If Jews can move from Russia to Israel - why shouldn't Egyptians move to Palestine?
Here's the latest poop:

Palestine Job Crisis: Israel Work Permit Sought By Thousands

Roudy -

What's the big non-issue about here?

the issue is that muslims claim THE SUPERIORITY OF ISLAM-----because muslims murdered the most, raped the most and pillaged the most

His parents were born in Gaza at a time that Gaza was PART OF EGYPT-------they were egyptian Israelis are Israelis by affiliation as jews. The CLAIM made by the frauds who call themselves "PALESTINIANS" is that their entire IDENTIFICATION AS BEING "palestinians" is based on their CLAIM of THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF LIVING IN 'PALESTINE"----ie they are lying meccaist dogs

Gaza was never part of Egypt.

Arafat and only one of his siblings were born in Egypt. (his father happened to be working there at the time) The rest of his siblings were born in Palestine.

Here's the latest poop:

Palestine Job Crisis: Israel Work Permit Sought By Thousands

No surprise there. Israel is constantly destroying Palestinian employment.

Poop for sure.

Ariel Sharon.

Really?

Sharon was born in Palestine from recent immigrants.

Yet again no one brought up Israel's existence. Yet another lame deflection :cool:
But you are deflecting because you are not telling us what town in what country Arafat was born.

No I haven't. Every person that's been on this issue knows well where he was born. But they also know where he parents were born and what that makes him. Israeli prime minsters were mostly born in Europe. You guys made the comparison. Not me. :cool:
Just tell us what city in what country Arafat was born. It should b e so easy for a know-it-all like you. Here in America, if you were born here, then you are an American regardless of where your parents happened to be born.

But you are deflecting because you are not telling us what town in what country Arafat was born.

No I haven't. Every person that's been on this issue knows well where he was born. But they also know where he parents were born and what that makes him. Israeli prime minsters were mostly born in Europe. You guys made the comparison. Not me. :cool:
Just tell us what city in what country Arafat was born. It should b e so easy for a know-it-all like you. Here in America, if you were born here, then you are an American regardless of where your parents happened to be born.

You're a fucking lying piece of shit. What about the Muslim Americans you despise everyday? They are Americans. Not to you though

Doesn't matter where he was born. Point is he's a Palestinian and did have connections to that land. Unlike Israel prime minsters born elsewhere or immigration, they don't have a deeper connection. There are Jews who have lived in that land for a while at the time. They have a right, not the guys from Europe

Last edited:
Roudy -

What would you know, you fucking ignorant moron. The "Latin American" Jews are also Jews that are considered Sephardic because they came from Muslim countries / Spain under Arab occupation. They comprise a small percentage of Sephardic Jews anyhow.

Next time don't profess to be knowledgeable about something you're obviously totally clueless about.

You're a fucking lying piece of shit. What about the Muslim Americans you despise everyday? They are Americans. Not to you though

Doesn't matter where he was born. Point is he's a Palestinian and did have connections to that land. Unlike Israel prime minsters born elsewhere or immigration, they don't have a deeper connection. There are Jews who have lived in that land for a while at the time. They have a right, not the guys from Europe
All this song and dance and you can't change the fact that Arafat the founder of the Palestinian Cause was born and raised in Egypt. Ha ha ha.

for those who do not know ----marriage by an egyptian to a PALESTINIAN "refugee" allows the whole family to claim "refugee" status ----and all the perks freely given by the UN (most of which is paid for by the USA) Thus marriage to a palestinian "refugee" is often a "STEP UP" for impoverished egyptian fellahin------thus the many "mixed" marriages----------to wit free rice and oil I wonder if the new "citizens" will still be considered "refugees" and still suck the teat of the american taxpayer-------they probably will

Israelis suck the teat of American taxpayers

do you know how much money we've dumped into the palestinian coffers?

And they celebrated the sept 11 attack on America.

Last edited:
Video was debunked. Either way if its a real video. There were about 20 people in that video. How many Israelis cheered on the Gaza war? Don't get me started with the parties during the Iraq war. Pathetic Zionists. You don't represent anyone. What a skewed view you guys have in your heads. It's all about Israel. Go move to Israel.

All this song and dance and you can't change the fact that Arafat the founder of the Palestinian Cause was born and raised in Egypt. Ha ha ha.

Song and dance what? Fucker you're the one who tried making a point. What a fail :lol::lol::lol:.

Forum List

Back