Egypt appoints new ambassador to Israel

Close. They started the 1948 war in 1947 when they violently rejected UN 181 by attacking their Jewish neighbors.

attacking their Jewish neighbors.

Are those the settlers that the Zionists imported to take over the country?"

They weren't particular about what Jews they were attacking, TinHorn, and though they might not have liked the UN deal, those "peaceful" Arabs made a terrible mistake in violently rejecting partition.
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

They rejected giving half their country to foreigners as anyone else in the world would have done. The war is not over. Israel has still won no land.

They weren't particular about what Jews they were attacking, TinHorn, and though they might not have liked the UN deal, those "peaceful" Arabs made a terrible mistake in violently rejecting partition.

They rejected giving half their country to foreigners as anyone else in the world would have done. The war is not over. Israel has still won no land.

Those "peaceful" Arabs had no country to give away, Princess, and at the rate they are going they never will. As for the war, surely "people" such as you would much rather those "hapless" Arabs spend eternity fighting YOUR war against the Jews than accept peaceful coexistence with them. It's no skin off your nose you pathetic munch but I think they have you figured out.
I certainly do.
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING

Those "peaceful" Arabs had no country to give away, Princess, and at the rate they are going they never will. As for the war, surely "people" such as you would much rather those "hapless" Arabs spend eternity fighting YOUR war against the Jews than accept peaceful coexistence with them. It's no skin off your nose you pathetic munch but I think they have you figured out.
I certainly do.

There is no peaceful coexistence. Israel's goal for over a hundred years is all of Palestine without the Palestinians.

I certainly do.

There is no peaceful coexistence. Israel's goal for over a hundred years is all of Palestine without the Palestinians.

After that they will have a goal of a greater Israel from the Nile to Jordan river

Yeah, they started the 1948 war when they went to Europe and attacked the Zionists.:eusa_whistle:

Close. They started the 1948 war in 1947 when they violently rejected UN 181 by attacking their Jewish neighbors.

attacking their Jewish neighbors.

No, those would be the Jewish residents of Hebron that have been there since ancient times, that Arab animals massacred in 1929 and before.

Because it's true. She was a murdering beasts.

I guess killers on the Palestinian side, in your agenda, are heros.

Just like those who killed the Fogels?

Surely you can understand WHY we see things differently, though. The blood of our Kedoshim is still fresh, and will stay so, always.
Zionist translation:

When jews commit murder it's basically OK because they have a reason.

When muslims kill it's because they are murdering sub human animals.

This is not what I have said. This is not what I have meant. I've condemned the actiones of Goldstein, who made a horrible Chillul HaShem. I don't pretend to tolerate the actiones of Natan Zadah or Jacob Titel.

I will say it again until even YOUR thick head will get it.

Will you condemn the killers of the Fogels?

So you think it is OK for Israel to murder children...

And the Palestinians are not allowed to respond.

Check.

So you think it os OK for the "Palestinians" to murder children...

And the Israelis are not allowed to respond.

Check.

Israel is the aggressor. They do not respond.

Of course not. Our only option is to die and be quiet. Just like we do best.

No deal, there. We will respond to every Palestinian killing our people. Once they embrace peace, it will be better for us all.

I certainly do.

After that they will have a goal of a greater Israel from the Nile to Jordan river

And after we will take over the world and make Matzos with your children's blood!

And after we will take over the world and make Matzos with your children's blood!

Lipush have a heart----tinny NEEDS a justification keep in mind-----historically there wer many IMPERIALIST IDEOLOGIES they attacked, the murdered, they pillaged, they exploited----they built empires An interesting fact is that IMPERIALISTS CONQUORERS and PERPETRATORS OF GENOCIDES did not attribute their actions to greed and ambition------the were FIGHTING "EVIL" All genocides are dressed up as being a fight AGAINST EVIL NAZISM, COMMUNISM, THE INQUISITION, the GLORIOUS ISLAMIC CONQUEST the CALIPHATE THE TALIBAN all fighting THE "GOOD FIGHT" in all cases those fighting the "GOOD FIGHT" create libels against those they wish to annhilated Tinny is a basic islamo nazi style anti semite-------he has to justify himself in the classical manner "we had to slit the throats of the jewish kids because the jews want to control the world" The technique is not much different from the KU Klux Klan which justified lynching black men because "blacks want to rape white women" and "they are supposed to be planting cotton for white people anyway"

Lipush have a heart----tinny NEEDS a justification keep in mind-----historically there wer many IMPERIALIST IDEOLOGIES they attacked, the murdered, they pillaged, they exploited----they built empires An interesting fact is that IMPERIALISTS CONQUORERS and PERPETRATORS OF GENOCIDES did not attribute their actions to greed and ambition------the were FIGHTING "EVIL" All genocides are dressed up as being a fight AGAINST EVIL NAZISM, COMMUNISM, THE INQUISITION, the GLORIOUS ISLAMIC CONQUEST the CALIPHATE THE TALIBAN all fighting THE "GOOD FIGHT" in all cases those fighting the "GOOD FIGHT" create libels against those they wish to annhilated Tinny is a basic islamo nazi style anti semite-------he has to justify himself in the classical manner "we had to slit the throats of the jewish kids because the jews want to control the world" The technique is not much different from the KU Klux Klan which justified lynching black men because "blacks want to rape white women" and "they are supposed to be planting cotton for white people anyway"

You forgot to mention Israel's GOOD FIGHT against those evil terrorists.:lol::lol::lol:

Lipush have a heart----tinny NEEDS a justification keep in mind-----historically there wer many IMPERIALIST IDEOLOGIES they attacked, the murdered, they pillaged, they exploited----they built empires An interesting fact is that IMPERIALISTS CONQUORERS and PERPETRATORS OF GENOCIDES did not attribute their actions to greed and ambition------the were FIGHTING "EVIL" All genocides are dressed up as being a fight AGAINST EVIL NAZISM, COMMUNISM, THE INQUISITION, the GLORIOUS ISLAMIC CONQUEST the CALIPHATE THE TALIBAN all fighting THE "GOOD FIGHT" in all cases those fighting the "GOOD FIGHT" create libels against those they wish to annhilated Tinny is a basic islamo nazi style anti semite-------he has to justify himself in the classical manner "we had to slit the throats of the jewish kids because the jews want to control the world" The technique is not much different from the KU Klux Klan which justified lynching black men because "blacks want to rape white women"
and "they are supposed to be planting cotton for white people anyway"

You forgot to mention Israel's GOOD FIGHT against those evil terrorists.:lol::lol::lol:

----of course ----I am fully aware of the fact that those of your ilk consider
the assassination of one of your baby throat slitting HEROES or the arrest
of bomb on stinking ass slut wannbee shahida----to by tantamount to a
LYNCHING you are not alone-----the mafia people mourn their losses
in ways siimilar to islamo nazi pigs It it not time for you to light candles
in front of the portrait of SAINT SHAHIDA BOMB ON STINKING ASS WAFA?

At least three schools for little girls have been named to HONOR the FILTHY SLUT WHORE MURDERING SOW WAFA IDRIS I those schools ----innocent little girls are taugh that they should emulate slut idris and also put bombs on their asses. Wafa slut herself stated before she put the bomb on her stinking ass that her objective was to kill as many jewish kids as possible. Goldsteins objective was to bring some IDF forces to Hebron to ward off the coming baby throat slitting pogrom Slut Idris was dumped by her husband because she was barren rendering her an object of scorn in her society ----she wanted to die -----and do so in a manner highly prized by her disgusting cult ---ie on the bodes of dead children Goldstein specifically chose to attack adult males------the kind that go to the mosque a few times per day to meet and plan terrorist acts-----in such "prayer" sessions-----only men are present----He did not want to die but knew he would----he was desperate to get protection for the community-----he had been requesting help for some time I blame the Israeli government for ignoring him. In fact ---in retrospect I beieve it would have been best if Israel declared Hebron completely off limits to arabs Hebron is considered "a holy city" It was the place purchased by Abraham and as a burial place-----and was the first capital of Israel Long ago Medina was YATHRIB and was a jewish city----the rapist pig comitted a comprehensive genocide there and his carcass was planted there-----now it is off limits to all but muslims ----It had been a jewish city for something like 1000 years Jews have a lot more right to medina than muslims have to Hebron

At least three schools for little girls have been named to HONOR the FILTHY SLUT WHORE MURDERING SOW WAFA IDRIS

Why would you say such a thing about a young woman responding to Israel murdering children?

Because it's true. She was a murdering beasts.

I guess killers on the Palestinian side, in your agenda, are heros.

Surely you can understand WHY we see things differently, though. The blood of our Kedoshim is still fresh, and will stay so, always.

The Israelis take a one time incident and pimp it to death.

How about the Samouni Family?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ED1IN_v3zg]Survivors from Samouni Family Remember the Tragedy that Killed 29 in Gaza 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TXYEYdmVi0]Survivors from Samouni Family Remember the Tragedy that Killed 29 in Gaza 2 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

What about them ? have schools been named in honor of the people who killed them ------did jewish teenaged glrls dance as did the sluts on Toulouse?

it is the persons who allow the dancing and who honor the sluts who are ISLAMO NAZI PIMPS every one of them

jews never pimp atrocities or tragedies as do islamo nazi pigs

What about them ? have schools been named in honor of the people who killed them ------did jewish teenaged glrls dance as did the sluts on Toulouse?

it is the persons who allow the dancing and who honor the sluts who are ISLAMO NAZI PIMPS every one of them

I will remember you said that the next time you pimp "your baby throat slitting HEROES."

Not to mention the dear ones that were Ilan Halimi, Shalhevet Pass, the Tzadikim of Mumbai, Offir Rahum, The Shabo and Schevishorder families, the brave heros Regev and Goldwaser, Nahshon Vaksman.

The Anti-zionists fail to mention THEM.

New Topics

Forum List

Back