Egypt appoints new ambassador to Israel

A society is characterized by its HEROES and SAINTS ---not its criminals

Many of the Jewish religious sites and tombs are also held sacred to muslims as well.

So for muslims to be at the tomb at Hebron was totally legitimate and had been going on for years.
Muslims have no repect for other people's religious sites and they regularly desecrate them. Heck the animals even blow up eachother's ancient mosques (with worshippers in them) in their sectarian Shiite vs Sunni war, that has been raging since the beginning of Islam.

Many of the Jewish religious sites and tombs are also held sacred to muslims as well.

So for muslims to be at the tomb at Hebron was totally legitimate and had been going on for years.

It is LEGITIMATE for all people to have the freedom to visit all holy sites ------In fact jewish law requires that non jews be permitted even in the Temple of Jerusalem Unfortunately there are sites holy to jews in the world that some pigs PREVENT jews from visiting because----well----pigs are pigs and they have pig laws

I support EQUITY In some cases in which a people systematically violate the rights of others-----their actions should be answered as a people. India is holy to Hindus---Muslims should have the same rights in India that Hindus have in Saudi arabia and mecca. Israel is holy to jews-----Muslims should have the same rights in Israel that jews have in saudi arabia and mecca Muslims understand exclusion-----in emulation of al nabi----Israel should exclude muslims from all holy jewish sites in the same way jews are excluded from muslim holy sites but even excluded from many jewish holy sites in several islamic countries I am sure you agree sunni------being the fair minded person you are

Rosie -

being the fair minded person you are

pigs are pigs and they have pig laws

If Sunni is fair-minded he'll probably have racist extremists like you on ignore mode.

Do you think it is wrong of me to comment on the fact that islamic law excludes non muslims from many many places? and muslim countries exclude on religious grounds as a matter of policy? If Israel excluded muslims from places like the TOMB OF THE JEWISH PATRIARCHS or Joseph's tomb-----or from Jerusalem or Hebron or Safed (all holy cites to jews) and some muslim commented negatively on it----would you call that person an "EXTREME RACIST"? How do you feel about the recent ISLAMIC GOVERNMENTAL AND OFFICIAL vandalizing of the Tomb of Ezekiel ? would you call that "racist" ? it was done in the NAME OF ISLAM --------If you encountered a muslim who defended the destruction of the Giant Stone Buddhas in Afghanistan----would you call that person an EXTREME RACIST? Your most prominent characteristic is that you are very ////// <<<slanted

Do you think it is wrong of me to comment on the fact that islamic law excludes non muslims from many many places?

No, not at all - I think that is a very fair point.

I think it is wrong of you to post constant childish and racist attacks like this:

The racism on this board really seems to be at an all-time high right now, and I think it's time you, Sundowner and Ariux and a few others started to show a bit more respect for your fellow posters.

Do you think it is wrong of me to comment on the fact that islamic law excludes non muslims from many many places?

No, not at all - I think that is a very fair point.

I think it is wrong of you to post constant childish and racist attacks like this:

The racism on this board really seems to be at an all-time high right now, and I think it's time you, Sundowner and Ariux and a few others started to show a bit more respect for your fellow posters.

Long ago I learned an adage which-----comes out as "SPEAK IN THE LANGUAGE OF THE PEOPLE" In my adulthood I have worked with lots of muslims----both arabic and non arabic speaking-------because muslims express a characteristic and incessant disdain for-----hindus, jews and christians------and anything pertaining to hindus jews and christians ---I learned several words in arabic and urdu and HEARD THEN INCESSANTLY-------I simply used some forms that are, or should be, familiar to sunni

it is so customary for muslims to toss out the word "pig' or "dog" or "whore" that even the children do it along with references to "relatives"

As to sunni's post----it is, in itself, highly disrespectful While asserting the ISLAMIC RIGHTS to anything muslims CLAIM he also ignored the fact that muslims CLAIM the RIGHT to deny everyone else anything close to the level of RIGHTS they claim. His blantant "I, AS A MUSLIM, HAVE THE RIGHT-----and you don't" is more vulgar than the word "pig"

]
Goldstein was a Jew, because belonged to the Jewish nation. But he was not a follower of Judaism. Judaism prohibites such an act.

Give me a break Lipush. Goldstein has been praised by many Rabbis and some have even claimed he was the perfect Jew !!!

:gives:

Read against what I have said. People might have praised his fanatic opinions, but most Israeli-Jewish people were against that doing.

Who said otherwise?

Problem is with that Muslims, after saying that Jewish holy places are sacred to them also, many times after, they try to say Jews have no connection to those places, and tryo to force US out.

AKA Temple Mount.

For the record Goldstein was a doctor He served as doctor for Hebron and the task of examining the dead fell to him too----In the weeks preceding his shooting of people in the tomb at Hebron-----he had the task of examining the bodies of two of his friends who had been mutilated to death by the noble woshippers of the rapist pig The worshippers of the rapist pig had even carved their vile filth words onto the skin of the men they mutilated to death. Goldstein was desperate to get some help from the IDF to protect the community having been tipped off that the worshippers of the rapist pig were planning a 1929 style pogrom (mecca baby throat slitting fest) upon the little town Israel refused considering that such a move would be inflammatory-------that is why he entered the tomb and did the shooting. There is no reason for muslims to be in that tomb----it is a site holy to jews. In all things EQUITY is important There are whole cities from which jews are barred by the worshippers of the rapist pig-----at the very least the worshippers of the rapist pig should not be using the tomb of the jewish patriarches for what ever the worshippers of the rapist pig do ass up. Such meetings have been used to plan murders. Shaykh-pig Abdel Rahman planned his act of piety in the worship if the rapist pig---to wit the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center in a mosque in Jersey City therefore such meetings should be viewed with suspicion

His desire for revenge on the killers of course would have been understandable, just like the killing of Shalhevet Pass triggered her father to pass the red line, I don't know what I would have done if those animals would have killed a child or a friend of mine, I probably would have felt like taking their lives, too; But being objective for a moment, this action cannot be justified, because he didn't know who he was shooting exactly, he acted out of attacking, not out of defense, the killing was not in order to protect Jews. We cannot defend such a thing.

At least three schools for little girls have been named to HONOR the FILTHY SLUT WHORE MURDERING SOW WAFA IDRIS I those schools ----innocent little girls are taugh that they should emulate slut idris and also put bombs on their asses. Wafa slut herself stated before she put the bomb on her stinking ass that her objective was to kill as many jewish kids as possible. Goldsteins objective was to bring some IDF forces to Hebron to ward off the coming baby throat slitting pogrom Slut Idris was dumped by her husband because she was barren rendering her an object of scorn in her society ----she wanted to die -----and do so in a manner highly prized by her disgusting cult ---ie on the bodes of dead children Goldstein specifically chose to attack adult males------the kind that go to the mosque a few times per day to meet and plan terrorist acts-----in such "prayer" sessions-----only men are present----He did not want to die but knew he would----he was desperate to get protection for the community-----he had been requesting help for some time I blame the Israeli government for ignoring him. In fact ---in retrospect I beieve it would have been best if Israel declared Hebron completely off limits to arabs Hebron is considered "a holy city" It was the place purchased by Abraham and as a burial place-----and was the first capital of Israel Long ago Medina was YATHRIB and was a jewish city----the rapist pig comitted a comprehensive genocide there and his carcass was planted there-----now it is off limits to all but muslims ----It had been a jewish city for something like 1000 years Jews have a lot more right to medina than muslims have to Hebron

At least three schools for little girls have been named to HONOR the FILTHY SLUT WHORE MURDERING SOW WAFA IDRIS

Why would you say such a thing about a young woman responding to Israel murdering children?

Because it's true. She was a murdering beasts.

I guess killers on the Palestinian side, in your agenda, are heros.

Just like those who killed the Fogels?

Surely you can understand WHY we see things differently, though. The blood of our Kedoshim is still fresh, and will stay so, always.

At least three schools for little girls have been named to HONOR the FILTHY SLUT WHORE MURDERING SOW WAFA IDRIS I those schools ----innocent little girls are taugh that they should emulate slut idris and also put bombs on their asses. Wafa slut herself stated before she put the bomb on her stinking ass that her objective was to kill as many jewish kids as possible. Goldsteins objective was to bring some IDF forces to Hebron to ward off the coming baby throat slitting pogrom Slut Idris was dumped by her husband because she was barren rendering her an object of scorn in her society ----she wanted to die -----and do so in a manner highly prized by her disgusting cult ---ie on the bodes of dead children Goldstein specifically chose to attack adult males------the kind that go to the mosque a few times per day to meet and plan terrorist acts-----in such "prayer" sessions-----only men are present----He did not want to die but knew he would----he was desperate to get protection for the community-----he had been requesting help for some time I blame the Israeli government for ignoring him. In fact ---in retrospect I beieve it would have been best if Israel declared Hebron completely off limits to arabs Hebron is considered "a holy city" It was the place purchased by Abraham and as a burial place-----and was the first capital of Israel Long ago Medina was YATHRIB and was a jewish city----the rapist pig comitted a comprehensive genocide there and his carcass was planted there-----now it is off limits to all but muslims ----It had been a jewish city for something like 1000 years Jews have a lot more right to medina than muslims have to Hebron

At least three schools for little girls have been named to HONOR the FILTHY SLUT WHORE MURDERING SOW WAFA IDRIS

Why would you say such a thing about a young woman responding to Israel murdering children?

Surely you can understand WHY we see things differently, though. The blood of our Kedoshim is still fresh, and will stay so, always.

So you think it is OK for Israel to murder children...

And the Palestinians are not allowed to respond.

Check.

Zionist translation:

When jews commit murder it's basically OK because they have a reason.

When muslims kill it's because they are murdering sub human animals.

Last edited:

Check.

So you think it os OK for the "Palestinians" to murder children...

And the Israelis are not allowed to respond.

Check.

Check.

So you think it os OK for the "Palestinians" to murder children...

And the Israelis are not allowed to respond.

Check.

Israel is the aggressor. They do not respond.

Yeah, they started the 1948 war when they went to Europe and attacked the Zionists.:eusa_whistle:

Close. They started the 1948 war in 1947 when they violently rejected UN 181 by attacking their Jewish neighbors.

attacking their Jewish neighbors.

Are those the settlers that the Zionists imported to take over the country?"

They weren't particular about what Jews they were attacking, TinHorn, and though they might not have liked the UN deal, those "peaceful" Arabs made a terrible mistake in violently rejecting partition.
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

Forum List

Back