Egypt: A display of Obama's incompetence

They should have done their research first
This is the way it is normally done

It fits well with their template
so they felt comfortable to run with it

Sort of like the ABC and false associations with James Holmes
and the Tea Party

Matthew, our American Muslims are not rioting.

Our freedom of speech is what makes America the free country that it is. If Islam can't stop rioting, killling and demanding for it to be curtailed. Why on earth do we want these people within our country?

You don't see Christians doing this shit. Yet, you point out how evil we're.

Two of the guys at Chamber of Commerce yesterday said that this type of mudslinging by the far dumbo right is costing Mitt the election. They won't vote for Obama, but they will not vote for Mitt, either.

You want Mitt to lose?
[Because it was in the plan. Currently the Muslim Brotherhood has a spokesperson in our own Homeland Security Dept. Hillary's adviser is the daughter of a Muslim Brotherhood member. They have been advising Obama on what to do. This didn't happen by accident.

All of the sudden every secular leader in the Middle-East is being asked to step down by Obama and his cronies.

Give me a fucken break.

It's not happening by accident.

What's even worse......we've been warning everyone about this for years.....but they said we were full of crap.

Ignorant liberal assholes. Useful idiots the lot of you.

Even Russia knows better and has been trying to help Syria's Assad from meeting the same exact fate.

Last edited:
Obama is out of touch with reality, blaming this entire situation on a video

Touch with Reality... Clings to Video Excuse
By Bobby Eberle September 15, 2012 7:13 am
No matter how ridiculous they sound, Barack Obama and his administration continue with the same talking points. Do they honestly believe that this wide-spread violence across the Middle East and Northern Africa is the result of a YouTube video? That's exactly what they are saying, and they also claim that the violence is not directed at the United States! This is a topic that needs to be driven ho ... Read More

The Loft » theloft -- GOPUSA

That is not the point. They are Americans, not Middle Easteners.

Matthew is more likely to riot if BHO is elected than our Muslim if he isn't.

Yes, the video was the spark, and, no, the admin is not saying that it is not at the USA.

Dumbo Extremists are trying to cost Mitt the election.

No matter how ridiculous they sound, Barack Obama and his administration continue with the same talking points. Do they honestly believe that this wide-spread violence across the Middle East and Northern Africa is the result of a YouTube video? That's exactly what they are saying, and they also claim that the violence is not directed at the United States! This is a topic that needs to be driven ho ... Read More

In 1986 Lybia killed Americans, Regean was president and he bombed their leader's house. Lybia stayed quiet for 25 years, then somebody apologized

Yes, the video was the spark, and, no, the admin is not saying that it is not at the USA.

all this is over a video?...yeah sure we ALL BELIEVE THAT ONE.

What should they have done?
Given the Mubarak regime heaps of military aid maybe?

He turned Egypt form a longtime ally into something other than an ally. That makes him wrong, however you spin it.
No spin here, what should he have done differently?
If the USA continued to back Mubarak, when he was clearly about to be rejected by his own people, how would that play out for future relations with the future regime?
You now have Morsi recognising what a mess he has on his hands and trying to bring the situation under control to appease the US.

If I was going to spin it I could say that Obama has the Muslim Brotherhood dancing to his tune.
I wouldn't do that though.

He shouldn't have screwed up. Unlike you, and Obama, I don't pretend to know everything. He has a whole department of people that are supposed to understand these things, yet he still feels that Egypt isn't an ally. Maybe he should talk to the people who write Hillary's speeches, they got it right when she said that Americans will never understand why people riot over movies.

This isn't about "free speech" guy. It's about 65 years of bad policy...

But let's play your little game (before I go back to ignoring you) and say it's about "Free Speech".

Just because you can do a thing, doesn't mean you SHOULD do a think.

Case in point, you can walk into a biker bar and start saying horrible things about their mothers, but it probably would be a really bad idea.

And when some ex-con decides he's going to insult Islam because someone else is going to have to deal with the brunt of that... maybe we should just drop his ass back in Egypt and let him say it to their faces. Sounds reasonable to me.

Obama is the one using drones to kill civilians in Yemen. Not sure why you think protest about drone strokes where the protests chant "Obama, Obama, we are all Osama" are about 65 years of bad policy, but I believe you actually have a right to be completely ignorant, so go for it.

Why do you think allowing al qaeda a safe haven in Yemen will make things better?

Why do you think killing civilians will make things better?

Obama is the one using drones to kill civilians in Yemen. Not sure why you think protest about drone strokes where the protests chant "Obama, Obama, we are all Osama" are about 65 years of bad policy, but I believe you actually have a right to be completely ignorant, so go for it.

and changing the subject AGAIN....

The subject is how Obama screwed up, if you can't follow it I suggest you go post in the kiddie forum.

Why do you think allowing al qaeda a safe haven in Yemen will make things better?

You didn't answer my question.

All over the Dumbos' inappropriate reactions.

I am not playing around here.

You far righties are pulling Mitt down with the lying. The rest of America, the great majority of it, does not like and does not trust you extremists on the far right.

If you keep screaming and throwing fits out of proportion to what is going on in the world, the rest of America will either not vote for Romney or simply vote Obama.

all this is over a video?...yeah sure we ALL BELIEVE THAT ONE.

Libya was not the slightest intimidated by Ronnie. They kept up the funding of terrorism. Then Arab Spring finished Khadaffi.

I am not playing around here.

You far righties are pulling Mitt down with the lying. The rest of America, the great majority of it, does not like and does not trust you extremists on the far right.

If you keep screaming and throwing fits out of proportion to what is going on in the world, the rest of America will either not vote for Romney or simply vote Obama.

You didn't answer my question.

You didn't ask a question, you offered a false choice, which I rejected. We do not have to choose between letting Al Qaeda kill innocent people and killing innocent people ourselves.

Since that is the actual reality we come back to my question, why do you think killing civilians will make things better?

Forum List

Back