Egypt: A display of Obama's incompetence

You oppose using drones to kill al qaeda. What's your better plan?

I oppose using drones to kill civilians.

Why do you think killing civilians will make things better?

If you oppose without exception any military operation that can lead to civilian 'collateral damage', how would one successfully fight a war like, say,

World War II?

Why do you keep putting words in my mouth instead of answering the question, why do you think killing civilians will make things better?

The Ft Hood Shooting, but he wasn't exactly officially al Qaeda, just a sympathizer. We're not capturing them in the battlefield. All of the black ops sites have been shut down. The interrogation program has been shut down.

Wrong. For starters...

ISAF targets al Qaeda-linked Taliban commanders in Ghazni raids - The Long War Journal

Feel free to attempt to prove the included information is not accurate.

The story says Taliban, not al Qaeda. Taliban commanders.

Fail

Seems the Obama Administration policy of killing rather than capturing has ended. Bout fucken time.

Now why do you suppose they changed it???

Too little....too late in my opinion. Now they just lock em up and let them throw shit on the guards at GITMO.

The story says Al Qaeda.

Wrong. For starters...

ISAF targets al Qaeda-linked Taliban commanders in Ghazni raids - The Long War Journal

Fail

Seems the Obama Administration policy of killing rather than capturing has ended. Bout fucken time.

Too little....too late in my opinion. Now they just lock em up and let them throw shit on the guards at GITMO.

The story says Al Qaeda.

The story says Taliban. They called them al Qaeda linked Taliban.

I can fucken read dumb-ass.

Egypt: A display of Obama's incompetence

Speaking of incompetence
Just saw this on the news about another country

Sudan rejects U.S. request to send Marines to guard embassy

(Reuters) - Sudan has rejected a U.S. request to send a platoon of Marines to bolster security at the U.S. embassy outside Khartoum, the state news agency SUNA said on Saturday.

On Friday, around 5,000 people protested against a film that insults the Prophet Mohammad, storming the German embassy before breaking into the U.S. mission.

They also attacked the British embassy. At least two people were killed in clashes with police, according to state media.

A U.S. official told Reuters on Friday that Washington would send Marines to Sudan to improve security at the embassy, which is located outside Khartoum for security reasons.

"Sudan is able to protect the diplomatic missions in Khartoum and the state is committed to protecting its guests in the diplomatic corps," Sudanese Foreign Minister Ali Ahmed Karti told SUNA.

Last edited:
Strange how we had kicked al Qaeda out of Afghanistan years ago and under Obama's watch they're back, but then again the MSM has been trying to tell us that al Qaeda is history.

So just what in the hell are we supposed to believe????:dunno:

Strange how we had kicked al Qaeda out of Afghanistan years ago and under Obama's watch they're back, but then again the MSM has been trying to tell us that al Qaeda is history.

So just what in the hell are we supposed to believe????:dunno:

All so strange and sad
is that more of our brave military has died in Afghanistan under Papa Obama
than Bush

Yet, the Left or the MSM does not care anymore

The Ft Hood Shooting, but he wasn't exactly officially al Qaeda, just a sympathizer. We're not capturing them in the battlefield. All of the black ops sites have been shut down. The interrogation program has been shut down.

Wrong. For starters...

Fail

Don't confuse him, he thinks they all look alike.

Wrong. For starters...

Fail

That is very progressive of him
They also think minorities should only think one way

Wrong. For starters...

Fail

Up until Tuesday the left thought:

1. al Qaeda was dead
2. Drone attacks were wiping out the enemy
3. Killing Osama Bin Laden meant the end of the war on terror

Looks they were wrong on all accounts.

“After Obama’s success in killing Osama bin Laden, in killing Qaddafi and in not blowing up Iraq, I think Obama and his aides figured, ‘We’ve got this box pretty well taken care of,’ ” said Michael Rubin, a Middle East scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and a former Bush administration official, referring to Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi of Libya.

“Now that gets thrown up into the air,” he said. “Instead of Obama being the successful guy that got Bin Laden, we’re talking about Obama as the second coming of Jimmy Carter, and that’s not something the campaign wants to see.” http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/16/w...ing-for-a-long-siege-of-arab-unrest.html?_r=0

Last edited:

Fail

1. al Qaeda was dead

All true

they also hold on to the belief
that the Arab Spring is really working

Wrong. For starters...

Fail

The story says Al Qaeda.

Just a few years ago the CONs bleated that al Qaeda was done for, IRAQ was the main threat to peace. How quickly they forget, as quickly as Bush II forgot about al Qaeda once he could squirm Saddam into the picture.

Fail

The story says Al Qaeda.

Just a few years ago the CONs bleated that al Qaeda was done for, IRAQ was the main threat to peace. How quickly they forget, as quickly as Bush II forgot about al Qaeda once he could squirm Saddam into the picture.

STFU Bitch.

We knew al Qaeda wasn't done.

And FYI, al Qaeda was and still is in Iraq.

Last edited:
The administration knew MB would fill the void.

They got the democracy that America believes everyone deserves.

man oh man, Bush gave Iraq Democracy but didn't LEAVE THEM TO DEFEND themselves while they built a NEW GOVERNMENT..

Obama with Hillary Clinton take the people in power out THEN ABONDIONS the people there to FEND for themselves and now we are seeing the RESULTS..

we will more than likely pay for this on our home front..Just how bad is yet to be seen

irrelevant. You would have bitched he was invading a country, or didnt use congress.

Like we dont know your stupid games stepth.

go fuck yourself troll.

Obama supports the military overthrow of Mubarek; a guy who he happily rubbed shoulders with. He supplies the Muslim Brotherhood with weapons to do it.

Then, he claims that they are not our ally.

How's that supposed to work?

INCOMPETENCE!

I am just wondering what you think Obama should have done to keep Mubarek in power when 90% of Egyptians wanted him gone?

Would been really hard to maintain that, especially after old Hosni went into the Coma.

I thought we are supposed to mind our business and stop helping other countries? Which is it?

He shouldn't have screwed up. Unlike you, and Obama, I don't pretend to know everything. He has a whole department of people that are supposed to understand these things, yet he still feels that Egypt isn't an ally. Maybe he should talk to the people who write Hillary's speeches, they got it right when she said that Americans will never understand why people riot over movies.

How do you know he isn't reflecting the advice he's getting from his "department of people that are supposed to understand these things"?

So you think he screwed up but have no idea how, I doubt there was ever going to be a perfect response to the Arab Spring.

I don't pretend to know anymore than fuck all, but I do like to have some backing information before I make a statement.
Try it, you'll find that there's a lot to learn when you do even a little research.

I don't, I just know the results suck.

Where did I say I don't know where he screwed up? One of the things he screwed up is the statement that Egypt is not an ally.

You really should stop putting people in boxes, it makes you look silly when they don't fit.

Geez! How do you know him saying they aren't an ally wasn't the advice from the "department of people that are supposed to understand these things"?
Perhaps saying that was supposed to focus their minds on the possible financial implications of falling out of favour with the US.
It seems that it might have worked.

I'm interested, what box do you think I have you in?
I don't recall attaching any label to you.

Fail

1. al Qaeda was dead

]

I never said the above. I never said al qaeda was dead or that the killing of Bin Laden meant the war on Al Qaeda was over.

Would you like to resume this argument from the facts, or is making shit up the only way you can continue?

Wrong. For starters...

Fail

You people really put on an amusing show every time you're proven wrong.

Forum List

Back