Edward Snowden Leaks on 911 Proves Its a False Flag

Were not the conspirators and we certainty are not the crazy ones. The ones who believe everything they are told are the ones in desperate need of help.
Indeed.well said.:clap: the people who ignore all these credible experts in their fields who dont accept the governments version of events-
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

and believe the governments explanation of events believing their version is the truth because they tell them its the truth,THEY indeed are the ones who need help.:rolleyes:

Painful Deceptions 911 Documentary by Eric Hufschmid

Painful Deceptions 911 Documentary by Eric Hufschmid

Salaam/Peace. If more information is required, please let me know.
9/11 Mysteries 911 - Mysteries

WooHoo! A newly minted 9/11 CT "expert!"

Listen up Fukstik 'cause I'm about to do you a major solid.

All that is new to you - including all you have posted in this thread - has been thoroughly, thoughtfully, rationally, factually and completely trashed, slashed and smashed in dozens (or hundreds) of threads right here at USMB's Conspiracy Theory Forum.

You have the right to slide down that silly wabbit hole but before you are completely immersed in wabbit shit consider this: the slimeballs who made their money producing and selling 9/11 CT t-shirts and DVDs to desperate fuktards have split the scene and stripped it clean.

Rather than waste your time reinventing the wheel, try perusing a few of the hundreds-of-pages-long threads that were once a staple here. The fact that no one here but a few lame morons bothers to "talk about things that nobody cares" or "wearing out things that nobody wears" (Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion) should tell you all you need to know about the long defunct 9/11 CT Movement but just in case you can't let go, just GOOGLE ("ex 9/11 Truther") the guys who were in it up to their ears and what they have to say about their former obsession, the people and the agenda.

If you have an IQ over 50 and an ounce of integrity you will take 2 aspirins and thank me when the hangover clears.

You all probably already know of Gordon Duff, senior editor of Veterans Today. I recently found this video wherein he begins talking about some of the problems that veterans are enduring (about the 120:00 mark) since military service. I can tell you that I am shocked and appalled at such revelations. But peruse it on your own, there is much more to be gleaned from this video.

Edward Snowden Leaks on 911 Proves Its a False Flag

Do you notice how this is in the conspiracy section, as opposed to it being in the current events section or all over the news? That is why your thread title is false. It absolutely was NOT proven.

Shut up weirdo. We grow tired of you loons who don't know what simple words like "proves" means.

SAYIT, the phony typical poster tried his BS on me when I posted Who's a Dupe. All he can do is claim that the obvious lies are somehow the truth. When he said that the firemen who reported molten steel didn't know for sure that the molten metal they had found was steel because they had not tested it, I asked the obvious question, "why wasn't it tested" by investigators? Sayit's answer? Silence. He has no answer for this and a myriad of other obvious impossibilities in the Official Conspiracy Theory and the reason he has no answers is also obvious, one cannot prove a lie. The OCT is a lie and that realization is growing. When the wave of truth finally hits, reactionaries like Godboy will then claim to have been a truther (I don't shy away from being one who seeks the truth) all along.

SAYIT, the phony typical poster tried his BS on me when I posted Who's a Dupe. All he can do is claim that the obvious lies are somehow the truth. When he said that the firemen who reported molten steel didn't know for sure that the molten metal they had found was steel because they had not tested it, I asked the obvious question, "why wasn't it tested" by investigators? Sayit's answer? Silence. He has no answer for this and a myriad of other obvious impossibilities in the Official Conspiracy Theory and the reason he has no answers is also obvious, one cannot prove a lie. The OCT is a lie and that realization is growing. When the wave of truth finally hits, reactionaries like Godboy will then claim to have been a truther (I don't shy away from being one who seeks the truth) all along.
You should let rational people handle this stuff. I think your paranoid delusions get in the way of logic.

Forum List

Back