Education board lowers FCAT writing standards after scores plummet

If only Teachers and their Unions were showered with more tax dollars, the kiddies would learn better..............lol

I don't believe that is what Unions and Teachers claim. But, feel free to blame teachers for the woeful motivation of students and their parents today.

good teachers do motivate.

Apparently there aren't that many good teachers in Florida then. Why aren't YOU teaching?

What happens when you cut $2.1 billion from educations spending in your state?

How Florida Schools Are Coping With Budget Cuts

Apparently they aren't coping very well. Who would have though?

We didn't use to have to bribe a teacher to teach.. clitface.

How much do you think teacher's are worth, Willow? They are required to have Professional degrees (more than a bachelor's)....how much they worth to you?

Well if they can't be held responsible for teaching the children they're worth ZERO..

We didn't use to have to bribe a teacher to teach.. clitface.

How much do you think teacher's are worth, Willow? They are required to have Professional degrees (more than a bachelor's)....how much they worth to you?

Well if they can't be held responsible for teaching the children they're worth ZERO..

So...you have this picture of teaching where children are these little passive containers where teachers pour knowledge into. It's not interactive at all with you. It doesn't require cooperation by the student with you.

Why aren't you teaching then?

So...you have this picture of teaching where children are these little passive containers where teachers pour knowledge into. It's not interactive at all with you. It doesn't require cooperation by the student with you.

So you vote NO teachers should NOT be held responsible for TEACHING.. good.. let's hire some soccer moms.

So you vote NO teachers should NOT be held responsible for TEACHING.. good.. let's hire some soccer moms.

There is Teaching and there is Learning.

Noted that you think Learning is a passive thing and that students bear NO RESPONSIBILITY in the process.

Why aren't you teaching then? I'm sure you'd be awesome.

Noted that you think Learning is a passive thing and that students bear NO RESPONSIBILITY in the process.

Does someone need to teach you what retired means? So it's all the kids fault.. we got that now. so why waste taxpayer money on schools? there is not good reason now that i can think of since teachers aren't required to teach and it's all the parents and childrens fault.

Does someone need to teach you what retired means? So it's all the kids fault.. we got that now. so why waste taxpayer money on schools? there is not good reason now that i can think of since teachers aren't required to teach and it's all the parents and childrens fault.

Why are you not teaching, Willow? Or rather, how much have you volunteered in a classroom and seen what goes on these days? How many teachers have you talked to recently?

Why are you not teaching, Willow? Or rather, how much have you volunteered in a classroom and seen what goes on these days? How many teachers have you talked to recently?

r e t i r e d

by are democrats so damn dumb.. if teachers can't teach why have them?

that's like obama saying I can't do it cause Republicans won't let me.. excuses excuses excuses.

r e t i r e d

So, you have no personal experience of what it is like in a classroom. You are just talking thru your ass.

Gotcha.

r e t i r e d

So, you have no personal experience of what it is like in a classroom. You are just talking thru your ass.

Gotcha.

so it's all the kids and parents fault.. gotcha.. maybe we should get those teachers some rocks to teach. we'd get better results huh?

r e t i r e d

Gotcha.

so it's all the kids and parents fault.. gotcha.. maybe we should get those teachers some rocks to teach. we'd get better results huh?

That is your word, not mine. But you've already shown us that you don't know anything about what goes on in schools.....so, why should we take what you say seriously?

Have you written obama?

Obama isn't running Florida, the Republicans are.

Think before you post, for god's sake.

Yes all of the state senators and the governor himself visits every classroom in Fla. every morning to plan what to teach everyday....just like all states. :cuckoo:
:eusa_hand: Republicans have been in charge of Florida for years. They have set the policy for the FCAT and in fact have set the policy for education in Florida.

Forum List

Back